chapter 26

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, jaejoong woke up, take a shower and get ready for his work at the hospital. Seems he postponed his appointment yesterday, he has quite many appointments today with his patients. As he tied his necktie he came downstairs and drank some coffee and went to the hospital by his car. *I feels great today because last night I dreamed sung mi and yesterday, yoon mi and I are together since yesterday… both of them have cured my broken heart….* thought jaejoong while driving his car.

Meanwhile, yoon mi was on her way to college. As soon she arrived there, she straight away went to her classroom. She takes a seat while waiting for her lecturer she was doing some revision. A few minutes later, her lecturer came “alright class… sorry im late… let’s start our class…” said the lecturer. While the lecturer was explaining at in front, suddenly yoon mi was thinking about yesterday. *I can’t believe im with doctor kim now…* she blew a raspberry.

Yoon mi didn’t hear her lecturer was calling her “yoon mi? Why are you sighing?” asked the lecturer. Yoon mi just noticed it “er.. Nothing, prof. nothing….” Answered yoon mi “well, focus on today syllabus…. It’s really hard…” said the lecturer and continued with her lesson, and yoon mi started to focus back on the lesson.

----------

Jaejoong was having a lunch alone. Suddenly someone smacked his back. He turned around it was ki woong. “Wow…. Somebody looks happy today…” teased ki woong while eating his own food. “Who?” asked jaejoong “you!” said ki woong pointed at jaejoong with his chopsticks. “Me?” asked jaejoong pointed to himself. Ki woong nodded. “im always happy~” said jaejoong “eyyy…. Liar… something had happened yesterday right?” asked ki woong “will you mind your own business?” said jaejoong annoyed by ki woong questiong. “eyyy.. stop lying.. I know you….” Said ki woong. “Nothing happened..” jaejoong denied it.

“I know something happened tell me! Im ready to hear!” said ki woong. Jaejoong put his chopsticks down “fine… I’ll tell you… yoon mi is my new girlfriend now…” said jaejoong “whoa…. How?” asked ki woong “ I confessed to her… I told her everything… “said jaejoong “wow…. That’s good man! Hope you happy~” said ki woong

“Last night… sung mi came into my dream….” Said jaejoong “really?” ki woong was excited hearing jaejoong. “What did she do?” asked ki woong. Jaejoong looked at him and smirked “secret…. It just between me and her…” said jaejoong “and…. Both of them really cured my broken heart…..” said ki woong “yah! We’re friends! No secrets right?” said ki woong.

He wanted to know about sung mi. “sorry chingu… got to go… I need to finish up my appointments with patient today and pick yoon mi up from the bookstore see you later!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter