chapter 24

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Doctor kim….” yoon mi approached him. Jaejoong was crying. He doesn’t care yoon mi saw he’s crying. But that time, he really missed sung mi. He’s also feeling sorry to yoon mi because he couldn’t bring her to meet sung mi. “I missed you so much sung’ mi… you couldn’t imagine how I missed you so much….” Said jaejoong. His tears keep falling down. “I have so many things to tell you… about my life, my work… and much more….. im sorry I couldn’t save you…..” jaejoong cried again. He couldn’t stop his tears.

Yoon mi saw he was crying, saying that he really missed his girlfriend. Yoon mi wants to calm him down. Suddenly, she hugged him from the back. “it’okay doctor kim… I think she’s gone for good~” said yoon mi while patted his back. “im really sorry yoon mi I couldn’t bring you to meet her… im really sorry~” jaejoong cried on yoon mi’s shoulder. “That’s alright….” Said yoon mi. after jaejoong calmed down, they sat at one bench under a tree near the car park.

“Are you okay now?” asked yoon mi with a smile while looked at him. Jaejoong just nodded. “Why you didn’t tell me that she’s already gone?” asked yoon mi “because you always said to me that you really want to meet her…. I want to keep my promises but i can’t….” said jaejoong “that’s okay…. No wonder when I asked you about her you sound sad… your face change… into sad…. Feel like crying but you just hold the tears…” said yoon mi “you noticed?” asked jaejoong. Finally he looked at yoon mi.

“Of course~ the way you talk, the way you tell me how much you love her…. I can feel it…” said yoon mi “now you look at me! Since I came, you didn’t look at me~ you just look on the ground….” Said yoon mi. She was trying to cheer him up. “Doctor kim?” called yoon mi “what’s her name? Can I know?” asked yoon mi. “sung mi… her name is jung sung mi….” said jaejoong. “Sung mi? Wow… I like her name! She must be pretty~” said yoon mi. jaejoong chuckled seeing yoon mi.

“Can I look at her photo?” asked yoon mi. jaejoong was surprised by it. But then, he just showed her sung mi’s photo on his phone. “This is her…” said jaejoong while giving the phone to yoon mi. yoon mi was surprised after looked the photo. “She… looks… like me… I mean kinda~” said yoon mi and turned her head to jaejoong “it’s not kinda… it really is… that’s why the first time I saw you I called you by her name….” jaejoong explained to her. “oh…” yoon mi listened to him “even your personalities, your li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter