chapter 22

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks later….

Yoon mi just woke up. She didn’t have class today. When she came downstairs, Mrs.Han said to her “yoon mi, could you go to supermarket to buy some groceries? After you take shower…” asked Mrs.Han “alright mom~ write the list~ im going to take shower now~” said yoon mi. she climbed upstairs and went straight to her bathroom.

After yoon mi done with her shower, she went downstairs, and has some breakfast. Then, she went to her room secretly to eat a medicine. Then, she went downstairs again,to take the list thing’s to buy. “Here, the list~” Mrs.Han gave her the list “alright! Everything’s under control!” said yoon mi happily. “You want to go alone?” asked Mrs.Han worriedly “it’s okay… im fine….” Answered yoon mi “its Saturday…. Chang hyun are not going to school today…” said Mrs.Han “that’s okay mom…. im fine… and chang hyun is still sleeping~” said yoon mi while wearing her shoes. “Okay mom, I’ll be home safely~ bye….” Said yoon mi and go to the supermarket.

---------------

As soon as yoon mi arrived at the supermarket, she started to search the things that she has to buy which her mom wrote on a piece of paper. “Alright…. Biscuits~” mumbled yoon mi alone while walking to the biscuits section. “Ah! Found it!” said yoon mi. she grabbed a biscuits that they always eat. Then, she looked again on the list “hurmmm next is veggies~” said yoon mi. she went to the vegetables section.

Meanwhile, jaejoong was in the same supermarket too. It’s Saturday, so he’s off for today and went to buy some groceries. While he was looking at the meat section, he looks around and suddenly saw a figure, which is yoon mi. who was busying picking veggies.  After he done with the meat, he approached yoon mi quietly.

“Alright… carrots now…” mumbled yoon mi alone without knowing jaejoong was behind her. “what are you doing miss? You want to steal those carrots?” teased jaejoong from the back *it’s great to see you here yoon mi* “steal?! Im not –“yoon mi said. When she turn the balls around her feet, she saw jaejoong’s face “doctor kim!” said yoon mi “hi yoon mi~ shopping groceries alone?” asked jaejoong with a cheerful face.

“Yeah~ you said I want to steal those carrots? I’ve never seen a people stealing a carrots~” said yoon mi an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter