chapter 35

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days later, yoon mi and jaejoong was on their way back. Yoon mi doesn’t feel to go home now. So, he asked jaejoong to stop by somewhere. “jaejoong I don’t want to go home now….” Said yoon mi. jaejoong looked at her for a while then, focused back on his driving “why?” asked jaejoong looking in front. “I don’t know….” said yoon mi “then, where do you want to go?” asked jaejoong. “Let’s go to the playground?  Not in my house area…. Other places that you know….” Said yoon mi.

jaejoong was thinking curiously why did yoon mi wants to go to the playground. It’s getting night… and cold. He doesn’t want yoon mi to catch a cold so he just brings yoon mi to the playground next town.

When they arrived there, yoon mi gets out of the car. No one was in the playground. All the kids had gone home. The place is not that dark because there’s a street lamp at the playground. Yoon mi ran and sat on a swing. “jaejoong! Can you push my swing?!” yelled yoon mi with a smile. Jaejoong locked his car and walked towards her. He pushed her swing lightly.

“Wee~” said yoon mi happily like a kid. While pushing yoon mi’s swing jaejoong asked her “why suddenly you want to come here?” asked jaejoong. yoon mi swing’s was swinging. Then, she stopped the swing by her leg. She looked on the ground. Jaejoong was surprised that yoon mi stopped the swing. *is she crying?* “yoon mi, what’s wrong?” asked jaejoong he bend down his knees in front of sung mi.

“yoon mi?” called jaejoong again. Yoon mi sighed. “Nothing jaejoong….. im okay….” Said yoon mi. she formed a smile on her face. She doesn’t want to let jaejoong knew that this past few days she was so depressed. “you must be thinking curiously why I want to be here right?” said yoon mi. she looked at jaejoong face who was in front of her. “Yes I do think….” Said jaejoong “why?” asked jaejoong still bend his knees in front of yoon mi

“Would you sit at the swing next to mine? Doesn’t your knees hurt?” asked yoon mi chuckling. Jaejoong was glad hearing she yoon mi’s chuckled. “It’s not that hurt actually…. As you want… I seat here… “said jaejoong he sat on the swing next to yoon mi. “so…. Tell me! Why you want to be here?”said jaejoong. He look at yoon mi. yoon mi answered while swinging her swing lightly by her leg.

“I want to have some fun! It’s been so long I haven’t been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter