chapter 30

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------

When jaejoong reached home, he went to take shower. After done, he opened his laptop and read the books that he bought at the bookstore just now. He started to do some research. He was searching and reading nonstop that night. His only goal for that night is to find the cure of yoon mi illnesses. He didn’t care what time it is or what is happening. He only focused on doing his research.

Three hours passed, jaejoong are still doing the research. He looks at the clock that was hanging on his wall. Its 3am, his eyes are really heavy. He wants to sleep to wake up early tomorrow. When, he was doing research none of it really satisfied him. All of the result gave the same answer. *why?! Why?! Why there’s no cure?! Is cancer really that bad?!* asked himself.

He messed up his hair. He feels like giving up. “I just want to save you yoon mi…. but I don’t know how…. You’re sickness are are really bad… it’s a level that I can’t help you anymore….” Said jaejoong. He rested his head on the table. He was so frustrated that night. He looked at the moon. “Sung mi… do you think I’ll be able to save her? I can’t right? Or, I can? Answer me please….” said jaejoong sadly while looking at the moon.

 He wants to know sung mi answers. He was looking at the moon quietly. Thinking will sung mi answer him. He almost cry but he held in.  Without knowing, he slept on the table.

-------

On the next morning, jaejoong woke up and found himself sleeping on the table. His did not log off his laptop and his table is a mess! Fill with books that he read last night. He cleaned it up and went to take shower and get ready to go for work.

As usual, during lunch break, jaejoong would always be in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter