chapter 19

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the day after tomorrow is chang hyun 7th birthday. Yoon mi’s bookstore was been closed because of public holiday’s. So, yoon mi was off for a day. After yoon mi wakes up and done with her shower, she straight away went to chang hyun room. When she was in her little brother’s room he was sleeping soundly. Yoon mi went to his bed. She brushed his hair. Chang hyun opened his eyes and saw her sister “noona, morning~” said chang hyun with a smile “chang hyun-ah, saengil chukkhae!” said yoon mi.

she kissed her little brother cheeks. “Thanks!” said chang hyun and sit on his bed. “as your birthday present… where do you want to go?” asked yoon mi “anywhere I want to go?” asked chang hyun with full of curiosity on his face “yup! Anywhere~ but don’t go overboard~” said yoon mi “noona, can I go to zoo?” said chang hyun “zoo?” asked yoon mi. chang hyun nodded. “All of my friends have been there.. Except me…” said chang hyun. “Please… bring me there noona~” pleaded chang hyun.

“Let noona think first okay?” said yoon mi “okay… but don’t be late!” warned chang hyun “alright….. noona will decide later.. Now, go take shower!” said yoon mi. meanwhile, Mrs.Han was walking in front of chang hyun’s bed “good morning sweetie and happy birthday~” said Mrs.Han. “Thank you mom!!!” said chang hyun while running to Mrs.Han and hugged her. “You’re welcome~ go take shower and have some breakfast okay?” said Mrs.Han “alright mom!” said chang hyun and grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom have a shower in the cubicle.

While chang hyun was taking a shower, yoon mi was thinking how she’ going to bring her little brother to the zoo. There’s no bus to go there. Cab is really hard to find in her house area. She was thinking in her room. After a few minutes thinking, yoon mi had an idea “ah! Can I ask doctor kim? Oh wait… probably he’s busy… so do ki woong…. Hurmmmm” think yoon mi again. After tired of thinking she called jaejoong. Meanwhile, jaejoong was in his patient ward to check up on his patient for a morning check up. While he was checking his patient, suddenly his phone rings. “Alright… that’s all for this morning…. Get well soon~” said jaejoong and give his patient a warmed smile. “Thank you doctor~” said the patient. Jaejoong picked up the phone as soon he finished.

“Hello~” greeted jaejoong “morning doctor kim~ sorry to disturbed you in the morning…. But I have a favor~” said yoon mi “favor? What is it? Im willing to help!” said jaejoong who was walking to his room. “Today is chang hyun’s birthday and he wants to go to the zoo… but I don’t have transport to go…. Could you send me there?” asked yoon mi. “well, I don’t have many appointments today… okay… I’ll send you.. I be at your house by 11am okay?” said jaejoong “okay! Thank you so much doctor kim!” said yoon mi happily. She feels so relieved to fulfil her brother wishes. “be ready okay?” said jaejoong “alright doctor kim!” said yoon mi. then they both hung up their phones. Yoon mi went to the kitchen and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter