chapter 11

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks later, jaejoong was in his room doing his work. He look at all his patients form including yoon mi. after he finished with it, he went to the children ward. He doesn’t know why he wants to go there it’s not that he want to play with them and it’s not that he has something to say to ki woong. When he was there, he went to the playground. He sat on one of the bench there. He looked at all the kids playing around there happily. Suddenly he remembered something.

*flashback*

“jaejoong, where are we going??” asked sung mi. she asked because jaejoong covered her eyes, so she doesn’t know where are they going. “Just walk….. And trust me….” Said jaejoong and hold onto sung mi hand. He led her. ”are we there?” asked sung mi again. “No…. just a few more second….” Said jaejoong. “You don’t trust me?” asked jaejoong “of course I trust you… isn’t that obvious?” asked sung mi. “yeah… okay, now… im going to untied this handkerchief from your eyes… but don’t open your eyes yet okay?” asked jaejoong “okay…” said sung mi. she was really curious. Jaejoong untied the handkerchief from her eyes. “Don’t peek~” teased jaejoong. Sung mi chuckled “im not….” Said sung mi “okay now….. Open your eyes….” Said jaejoong. When sung mi opened her eyes, she saw jaejoong was standing in front of her with a bouquet of flower on his hand. And there are a lot of red rose’s petals on the ground. She realised they were in a playground. “oh my god….. what-how-why? Sung mi feels touched. She even had a tongue tied; she doesn’t even know what to say. “Why did you do this? It’s for what?” asked sung mi. jaejoong approached to her “for our 100th anniversary…. It’s already 100 days we went out together…..” said jaejoong “you count it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter