chapter 2

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After sung mi gone, Jaejoong never break his promise to her. He always smiles to people and being a good doctor. He never feels depressed or miserable like he said to sung mi. But sometimes he really missed her, he feels like he want to hug her hearing her said that she loved him he really missed all of that. Sometimes, he will look at sung mi’s photo on his phone or a photo that he placed on his table. A picture of him with sung mi. he even framed the picture. One day, after jaejoong done with his work he was sitting on his chair and looks at sung mi’s photo on his table and said “when will I going to meet a girl like you? I don’t think I’ll be meeting a girl like you… its impossible….” Said jaejoong then he get up and switched of the light in his room and drove his car to his home.

---------------------

“noona, could you teach me how to solve this mathematics problem?” asked chang hyun to his only sister, yoon mi. “sure! Give noona your book…” said yoon mi and teach her little brother the mathematics problem. After she explained to him he went back to his room and continued with his study. Then, Mrs.Han sat next to her. “Oh, mom just now I got a phone call from a bookstore…. Starting from tomorrow I will do a part time job…. I don’t want to burden you with housework and your job too….” Said yoon mi “but you’re still in college…” said Mrs.Han “don’t worry; I will go for a part time job after my class…. I remembered what you said to me ‘studies come first’” said yoon mi and give her a smile “okay, good night mom! I have a lot of things to do tomorrow~” yoon mi said and kissed her mom’s cheeks. “Goodnight sweetie” replied Mrs.han.

----------------------

After yoon mi end with her class she went to the bookstore for her part time job. On her 1st day work the workers there who were her seniors were teaching her how to arrange the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter