chapter 1

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

 

“jaejoong, what if im not by your side anymore?” asked Sung Mi while holding Jaejoong’s hand. “my life are going to be miserable everyday..” Jaejoong answered. “No, I want you to be the happiest man every day.. I don’t want you to become miserable because of me…” said Sung Mi. “why you asked me this kind of question?” asked Jaejoong and looked at Sung Mi’s face. “You know that I could be gone anytime.. Even now..” said  Sung Mi. “don’t you ever said that to me please.. It really sounds that you’re going to leave me for real…” “I’ve promised to you that I will save you right?” said jaejoong “yes you did… you always said that to me… but I just want you to promise me that you will be happy..” said Sung mi “promise?” asked Sung Mi and held out her pinky. jaejoong was hesitated at first, but then he said “promise..” “Okay! Where should we go now?” asked Sung Mi “where do you want to go?” jaejoong asked her back. “urrmmm take as many photo that I want? “ Sung Mi suggests. “Whatever you want~” said Jaejoong . On that day, everything that Sung Mi did with Jaejoong, she will snap a photo by using Jaejoong’s handphone. She know if she use her own handphone, there’s no use… no one or even Jaejoong will look at the photo if she gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later after Jaejoong finished with his work at the hospital, she meet Sung Mi who had already wait outside of the hospital. “Jaejoong!!!” yelled Sung Mi and waved at him. “What took you so long?” asked Sung Mi. “sorry…. There’s a case that I need to handle with just  now…. So, where should we go now?” asked Jaejoong “I want to eat an ice-cream!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter