chapter 5

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoon mi didn’t go work today because she’s not feeling very well. After she ends with her class, she straight away went home. Mrs.Han was doing something at the kitchen notice yoon mi walking upstairs.  “yoon mi? You didn’t go to the bookstore today?” asked Mrs.Han “oh, no mom….. im off for today….” Answered yoon mi and then go to her room.  Mrs.Han walked to her room and asks her “why?”  “Oh, because I have a lot an assignment to do...And the due date is the day after tomorrow….” Said yoon mi and give her mom a smile. “I thought you were sick….. You seem tired…. Get a rest okay?” said Mrs.Han and closed the the door “I am sick mom….. I just don’t want to tell you….” Said yoon mi. she wants to cry at the thought when her mom knowing her illness.  She felt a little bit dizzy, and then she lies down on her bed to get some sleep. Not even a few minutes her little brother came into her room “noona!” yelled chang hyun “oh, chang hyun! How’s school today?” said yoon mi and hug her little brother “fun! Look what I made with my teacher?” said chang hyun and showed yoon mi his drawing. He draws yoon mi, his mom, himself and his dad “it’s our family! We are going to live happily ever after right?” said chang hyun. Yoon mi feels touched at her little brother she feels like burst into cry but she just hold in it. “Yes… we are going to live happily….. Forever…..” said yoon mi “wow…. Your drawings are so good!”  yoon mi compliment him “really? My teacher said that too!!” said chang hyun “im going show this to mom!” said chang hyun and grab his drawing and show to Mrs.Han “mom! Mom! Look what I draw!” yelled him while walking downstairs.

On the evening yoon mi wants to go out for a walk to have some fresh air. She wants to go with her little brother but when she came into his room he was sleeping. So, she just went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter