chapter 12

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After yoon mi end with her work, she saw jaejoong was waiting for her in front of the bookstore. Jaejoong was leaning on his car while looking at his phone. “Doctor kim?” said yoon mi. she walked to him “hello Miss Yoon Mi…..” greeted jaejoong and give her a smile. “Let’s go….” said jaejoong. Since the day yoon mi fainted, jaejoong promised her that she will send her home.

On their way home, jaejoong passed by yoon mi’s house. “Doctor kim?” asked yoon mi. “where are we going?” “Somewhere… I want to show you something…..” said jaejoong and focused on his driving. “errr, okay….” Said yoon mi. Then she looked at the view at outside from the window. She looked at her watch, it just 5:30pm *where does he want to bring me?? dinner? It can’t be, it’s too early…* think yoon mi on her mind. After a few minutes, yoon mi feels sleepy. Jaejoong noticed that yoon mi’s eyelids are about to closed “Miss yoon mi, you can sleep…. I’ll wake you up when we’re there…..” said jaejoong “okay doctor kim…” said yoon mi. Then, she closed her eyes and sleep.

--------------------------------------------

They arrived there at 6pm. Before jaejoong wake yoon mi up, he watched yoon mi’s sleeping. He her cheeks. *you look so beautiful… just like her…. I feel so happy when the 1st time I met you…. It feels like she’s alive again….* jaejoong thought in his mind. Suddenly, he grab his phone and snap a photo of yoon mi, sleeping. “Click!” the phone made a sound after jaejoong snap the photo *perfect* he changed his wallpaper onto yoon mi sleeping figure. After that, he wakes her up. “Miss yoon mi, we’re here…”said jaejoong while shaking her body lightly. Yoon mi opens her eyes “we’re here?” asked her. Her wake up face looks so cute to jaejoong. “Yeah.. We’re here… hurry up let’s go outside! I want to show you something!” said jaejoong.

After he wakes yoon mi up, he went out of his car. Yoon mi went out if the car too. Then, she realised they were in front of the sea. She saw jaejoong standing at the pier. She approached him “doctor kim?” yoon mi poke his shoulder. Jaejoong turned his head to look at her “yes?” said jaejoong “what are we doing here?” asked yoon mi curiously. Jaejoong sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter