Ticking

Slave Heart

Minho P.V.

"I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry. I...I just don't know what to do...jaebal...its only months, weeks jaebal...please...could you just practice with me, stay with me until its over?"
"Choi Minho-ssi...I'm sorry, but I wont do that...Now... Let me go."

 

I didn't' t have the strength to hold her anymore. My arms dropped and without another word she left and returned to her room.

"Fine... I'll do what you want..."

My tired eyes looked over the kitchen...It was a wreck.. Forcing my heavy body to move I began cleaning up the mess...If the others see this, they'll worry...Minhyo's vulnerable eyes popped back into my head...Unconsciously, a shaky sigh escaped me...

"Lets pretend...Just ignore each other..I'll pretend again..."

 

Minhyo P.V.

I left the kitchen, half running into my room. It was coming up from the pit of my stomach, that aching. Shaking with stress I stumbled into the bathroom. The smell of his alcohol was making my head spin. He can't do that...I got into the shower, my heart was aching and the pain was radiating through my whole body...He can't keep doing that, I don't want him to do that to himself... and because of me...I couldn't feel anything but the hurt in my chest...Is the water hot or cold? I started scrubbing. Before I knew it my skin was inflamed. I had been furiously scrubbing myself in frustration...I threw my exfoliating sponge to the bottom of the shower. What am I supposed to do?! I want to stay away from him, but how am I supposed to react when hes acting like that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock Knock Knock*

A frantic pounding woke me and I sat up in bed. When did I lay down?

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*

"Nonna! Minhyo Nonna! Wake up!"
"Neh~~"

Taemin burst through my door.

"Nonna! Nonna! Guess What!" I grunted..
"Taemin-ah. Why so early in the morning?"
"Wake up!" He shook me
"Guess what!"
"What. What. What?"
"Onew hyung just talked to the director!" I looked at him out of the corner of my swollen eyes...
"Aaaaaaaannnnndddddd?" He squealed
"The director said if we come today and show him what we've done so far, he will let us take a vacation in Japan if our performance is good enough!" Taemin was pretty excited, the announcement wasn't having the same effect on me, but I smiled at him in effort.
"Really? Thats great."
"But he said when we come back we have to work extra hard." 
"Neh..."
"Come on Nonna! Get ready. We have to go. Hurry up!"
"Okay. Okay I hear you."

I got up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom. Taemin was still standing in my room. I turned around and looked at him...

"Aren't you going to leave?"
"Neh?"
"Aren't you leaving?"
"Oh. Oh...neh..." he had an off expression..
"Taemin..."
"Ah...neh...I'm leaving..." He gave me a little smile 
"Don't take too long Nonna, okay?"
"Alright." He left.

 

Taemin P.V.

I left Minhyo's room...why isn't she more excited? I thought she would be happy...why is her expression like that? Is she still mad at me...? I felt uneasy and hurt. My excitement dimmed...I don't want her to be angry with me...

 

Minhyo P.V.

I the shower and let the water warm up...not that I needed another shower after last night....its just to wake me up. I got in and stiffened in pain. The hot water stung my sensitive skin. I must have peeled a layer of skin yesterday night. The water was like acid. I bit my lip in agony, withstanding the pain for another ten minutes. I got out and carefully toweled myself down. The peeled skin on the back of my shoulders made it hard to move. This can't happen today, I need to do good at the practice so they can take a vacation...After putting on some sweats and carefully putting on a tank top, I search around for my first aid kit.

 

Jonghyun P.V.

I was putting my shoes on in a hurry. I can't believe this! Vacation in Japan! I hope Minhyo does good, I really want to go!

"Taemin-ah...Taemin-ah..."

I turned around to see Minhyo holding a first aid kit, and not completely dressed...

"Minhyo-ssi...What are you doing...out here like that?" I could see the blush creep into her face
"Ahh..I...Uh..where is Taemin?"
"He went to take out the trash..."
"oooh..." I stared at her.
"Then...where is Key?"
"Clearing the dishes..." What is she doing?
"Onew?"
"Getting the van..."
"Oh.." she sighed...
"Geundae...Minhyo-ssi...do you need something?"

She looked at me with an embarrassed expression.

"I ..um" she lifted a first aid kit up.
"Can you help me apply this?"
"Oh sure!" Why was she so embarrassed about needing help to apply medicine?
"Where do you need it?"

She walked over to me, kneeled down, and turned around...

"Here..." My eyes widened. Her back was covered with patches of red peeled skin.
"What happened to you?!"
"I, uh think I'm allergic to something..."
"Allergic to something? Did you eat something weird yesterday?"
"I don't know."
"You should go to the hospital to find out what it is. I'll call Onew Hyung."
"NO!" I looked at her..
"Just apply this." 
"Are you sure you don't want to go find out what it is?"
"I want to go to practice, so help me apply this before the others come back...please." Her eyes were begging
"Okay, get up." I walked her over to the couch.
"Can you put the aloe Vera first?"
"Okay." I took out the aloe Vera and squirted it on a Q-tip and started applying it to the patches of damaged skin, she winced in pain.
"Does it hurt allot?"
"Neh...it feels raw..."
"It looks raw/." I blew on it.
"Better?" She nodded
"Neh."
"You know....You seem a bit happier."
"Huh?"
"Well when you fist got here, you were really depressed...do you know that?" 

She thought for a little bit, and I blew on another one of her injuries....

"I was homesick."
"Homesick?"
"Yes."
"So you aren't anymore?"
"No..I am...It's just...Taemin is keeping me company."
"You guys do seem really close."
"Neh." I changed the topic
"Will you be able to dance like this? Won't it hurt?:
"Don't worry, I will." There was a big patch on her shoulder but her tank top strap was in the way...
""Um..Minhyo-ssi...there is one on your shoulder but your tank top is covering it...Can I move it?"
"N..Neh..." I carefully lifted the strap from her shoulder and let it slide down her arm. I started applying the medicine, and she stiffened. She must be in pain. I blew on it, then applied the bandage...

 

Minhyo P.V.

I was feeling better already. The aloe Vera and Jonghyun's blowing was calming the pain on my wounds...

"Um..Minhyo-ssi...there is one on your shoulder but your tank top is covering it... Can I move it?" My stomach went into a knot...This is why I needed Taemin to do it, or Key at least. It would be less awkward.
"N..Neh..."

Someone walked in and stopped. I looked up...It was Minho. As if I had been caught doing something wrong, my body stiffened...Jonghyun blew on  my skin. Minho stared at the both of us with an irritated look on his face. Someone else walked in. Taemin. He looked at me, and then at Minho, then back at me again...

"Nonna! What happened to you?!"
"It's nothing Taemin."
"Jonghyun Hyung, give it to me, I'll do it."
"I'm already done. What are you afraid I'll bite your Nonna?" Jonghyun laughed at his deadly joke...Minho Left...
"Nonna what happened?" Taemin turned me around and began inspecting my back, I turned back around and smiled at him.
"Nothing, I think I might be allergic to something I ate."
"What is it?"
"I don't know..." He had a cute thoughtful look on his face
"Will you be okay for practice?" I ruffled his hair
"Ah. Nonna. Don't do that..."
"I'll be fine don't worry." :D
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cha! Everyone get in your positions!" The director was shouting and clapping his hands together. Everyone got in their respected positions, except I stood in place of Minho. We had been practicing for three hours already, and my back felt really raw and sore. I stretched my arm and winced in pain. I caught glimpse of Taemin mouthing something to me...

"Nonna are you alright?" I nodded and mouthed back
"Neh."
"Okay we are starting the music! Remember if you do really good, we will let you vacate in Japan! Okay! Everyone ready? Here we go."

The music started and I braced myself. The first movement sent daggers threw my shoulders, I did my best not to wince...the director and others were watching and evaluating me carefully. By the time we reached the chorus my arms were weak with pain, but giving my best effort I continued to complete the powerful dance steps...

"Okay everyone!" The music stopped and I heaved, resting my palms on my knees. The director looked at the other deliberators in the room
"So what do you guys think? Should they take a short vacation?"

There was an exchange of conversations held with their eyes, then the director looked back at us with a serious expression.

"Well we can certainly tell that you've been trying your best, but it's not perfect..."

My head dropped in disappointment.

"So...You guys have to work extra hard when you get back from Japan!"
"REALLY?!" I heard Taemin's voice first
"REALLY! REALLY? Director Really?!"
"Neh. (^..^)" With my head still hung, I sighed in relief.
"YAY!"

The practice room became full with celebratory shouts. A celebration I couldn't join because my back felt like tenderized beef after being beaten with a meet hammer.

"Good work!" Onew said to me, while giving me an energetic slap on the back sending the strength out of my legs. I thought I was doomed for the wooden floor, but someone caught me...

"Nonna..." Taemin to the rescue...again...He helped me straighten up
"Thank you." I warmly said to Onew with a warm smile.
"Nonna, come on..." Taemin quietly walked me out of the practice room
"Where are we going?" I asked weakly
"Please just be quiet Nonna. I can tell you're about to fall out right now. Just follow me." Having heard that, my body totally gave out on me..
"Nonna!"
"Ahh~" I was shaking.
"Here get on my back..."

Taemin squatted, and I mustered up the strength I had to wrap my self around him. He rushed me to some room in the studio. It was dark and cool, and there was a small window letting in dim light from the outside.

"This is a place only I know about..." Taemin carefully let me off his back.
"Well at least I think I only know about it." He looked at me...
"Take it off."
"Neh?"
"Your top. Take it off." Shock shot through me
"HUH?!"
"Noooonnnnnaaaa Hurry!" He started to whine...I just stared at him in dismay. Huffing he marched over to me.
"Well if you wont do it..." My eyes widened as he lifted the hem of my sweat shirt over my head.
"Tae-Taemin-ah! Wait...wait a minuet!" It was too late. The sweat shirt was off...
"What...what are you doing?!" He spun me around.
"Tae-Taemin-ah!"
"Nooonaa..." I felt him removing my tank top strap...I froze...
"Nooonaa...Christ...how can you....Why do you always do this to yourself?" What was he talking about? I cautiously turned around to look at him.
"Taemin-ah..." His face was heavy with emotion...
"Don't move!" He had tears in his eyes...
"Aiisssshhh really..." Following his instructions, I turned back around
"Wae?"
"Your back looks like hell...Why didn't you just stop?!" I felt him removing the bandages that were put there earlier.
"I wanted us to go to Japan..."
"Did you want it this bad. That you hurt yourself like this?"
"I didn't want everyone to be disappointed..."
"Aisssshhh..." He kept removing the bandages...
"Is it really bad?"
"Yes." He got up and went over to a huge tub. He turned the water on.
"Get undressed...I wont look..."
"Taemin...I don't-"
"Then are you going to let the sweat and germs settle there and let it get infected?!"

I sighed

"Turn around." he obeyed 
"You can't look."
"I wont."

I undressed. The tank top I had been wearing was stained with huge splotches of blood...No wonder hes like that. I got in the tub. The water was deep and lukewarm, so it didn't irritate my wound. There were no bubbles, so I hugged my knees into my chest so he couldn't see anything...

"Okay...you can turn around." he came over to the tub and started washing my back gently.
"It looks like a bear attacked you..."
"Sorry. I didn't know it would be that bad..." The cool water running down my back was so relaxing and soothing...when he finished he turned away and I got out of the tub...
"lay flat on this matt" He pointed to a matted table used for stretching athletes...I laid on the matt. He walked toward me with his face still turned away and laid a towel over me.
"Okay" Here stay like this until I get back."

He placed ice packs on my injuries and left...

Taemin P.V.

I left my secret room with shaking legs and my heart pounding a thousand miles per minute. Did...did I just do that? I had to rest against the wall to regain my senses. I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. After coming back to earth I rushed out of the studio. She is going to need medicine, and fresh clothes...

*Ring Ring Ring*

I answered my phone while running.
"Hello."
"Taemin-ah! Where are you?!" 
"Oh! Junghyun. Minhyo-ssi, she messed up her back again. I'm helping her."
"Oh. Is she okay?"
"Yea she is fine. You guys can go, we'll be home a little later."
"Alright."
 

Jonghyun P.V.

"What did he say?"
Oh. I forgot to tell you Onew Hyung, But earlier Minhyo had hurt her back, or had a reaction to something. Anyway the practice must have made it worse, so Taemin is treating her right now."
"Oh I see. Now I feel bad..."
"Waeyo?"
"When we finished practicing I gave her a slap on the back, she almost collapsed. I was wondering what was wrong. She's Okay?"
"Taemin didn't say other wise, so she is probably fine."
"I hope so..." Onew had a worried look on his face, and Key-who usually had allot to say-was really quiet...Whats wrong with the mood these days? The air always feels thick...I cleared my throat.
"Shouldn't we get going?" I brought Onew back to Earth
"Yea, lets go."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Onew P.V.

All of the passengers had left the plane, so I readied the members to get off.
 

"Is everyone ready? No one forgot anything right?"
"We are ready!" they all said in unison.
"Minhyo-ssi?"
"Neh?!" She was covered from head to toe. Gloves, hat, mask, and huge sunglasses. Since no one was allowed to see her until the concert, and because she didn't exactly blend into the rest of the environment easily...every inch of her body was covered...
"Are you ready?" She took another look at herself and nodded.
"Neh. :)"
"Wait...Nonna take this..." Taemin took off his eternity scarf and wrapped it around Minhyo so that what ever the mask didn't cover, the scarf would. My eyes drifted over to Minho who had his earphones on and his face turned toward the window...
"Okay then. Lets go..."

Our body guards stood up and went ahead of us. Leaving the plane was a familiar scene. Fans that somehow got ahold of the fact that we were coming to Japan, crowded the airport, screaming and yelling. Usually I could easily smile and great them warmly, but with all the issues going on, it wasn't possible to sincerely do so today. I thought...If my appearance was too grim it might set off some red flags...so I forced a smile until we reached a man carrying a sign that read SHINEE. The man with the sign lead us to a can parked just outside the exit of the airport...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhyo P.V.

The sky was a sharp blue with a few snow clouds brewing, and the air was cold and crisp. I was sitting on the balcony of our suite. They guys left earlier in the morning for a radio show. This "vacation" some how turned into a concert promotion trip...well for the boys at least. For the past week I've just lounged around the hotel room by myself. It is quite relaxing though...I don't have to hide. I don't have to pretend for the most of the day. There is no practice, no director, no choreographer, no SHINee...No Minho...That is of course until evening hits. But by the time they get home, everyone is tired and wants to go to bed. So I just wait for all of them to fall asleep, and since I spend most of the day sleeping, I'd rather spend the night soaking in the VIP hotsprings.

My stomach growled telling me it was past 3 in the afternoon...one thing I did miss was fresh food....Since I couldn't be seen by random people.  Key would order room service...breakfast, lunch and dinner, and leave it there for me until they left. So far the past week now it had been up to me to put the food in the microwave and eat-

I walked over to the cart of food and uncovered the plate that had "LUNCH" written on a post it note and stuck to the lid..
"hmmmmm" I preferred it fresh, my stomach growled at the baked shrimp and Alfredo pasta in praise...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin P.V.

"Okay you guys be safe! Bye!"
"Byeee."

We all said our goodbyes to the radio staff. During our trip in Japan, we've literally been out promoting our concert everyday. Pssshh some vacation. The director just tricked us. Hmph...I knew it was too good to be true...I just feel bad for Minhyo...shes been home by herself for the past week. And I didn't bring her any cheer-up lollipops...
 

"Hyung!" I ran up to Onew
"Oh. Yes?"
"Umm. Can we stop by a store?"
"Why?"
"Uhhh...I...I want milk!" he gave me a funny look.
"Just to get milk?"
"Yeeessss..." I blinked a couple of times
"You can just order some from room service!"
"Ah Hyuuunnggg pleeeaaassseeee?"
"Taemin...It's getting late...lets just go home for now..."
"Hyyuuuunnnnggg~~" He sighed 
"Taemin. Its late...lets go tomorrow." I pouted
"Nooo! I waaannnaa go noooowwwww."
"We are going to the store tomorrow anyway. Lets just go then."
"Hmph." I frowned. I wanted to give Minhyo a surprise....Hmph

 

Key P.V.

I slid the hotel key in the door...a green light showed signaling "open". The members and I walked through the door and into out suite.

"AHHHH! Finally!"

Jonghyun sighed while collapsing on the couch. Minho-I could see in my peripheral-walked straight to the room that he and I were sharing without saying a word. Minhyo was no where to be found...My weighted mind echoed the words..."Relax? It's so suffocating. This air. How am I to relax?" This week had been so stifling. It was quite. Too quite. And the air was heavy. I could feel the tension of a brewing storm. Everything in me was on edge. In this quite air their was a faint ticking. It was driving me insane because I knew that what ever bomb it belonged to would go off and it would be fatal...

"Key." Onew put a hand on my shoulder making me jump. I looked at him, his eyes were trying to calm me...He felt it to.
"Tiiirrrreeeedddd~~~" Jonghyun groaned
"Lets order food and then you can sleep." Onew suggested. I walked over to the phone and called in room service...
"Hello..."

 

Taemin P.V.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Neh?"
"Can I come in?"
"Yea sure." I walked into Minhyo's room. She was in her Pj's still...
"Nonna..." i laughed.
"What have you been doing all day that you're still like that?"
"Like what?"
"Like the way we left you this morning. Only awake..?"
"Oh. Hahahaha. Nothing of course! What else can I do?" I felt bad...
"Mianhaeyo..." I said pouting.
"Why are you apologizing? It's not like it's your fault. Besides, I'm liking the little vacation..." I understood what she meant
"Is your back better?"
"Yeah!" She cheerfully raised her arms and swung them around. Something that would have had her grimacing a week ago.
"That's good!"
"hehehehe." She grinned.
"Nonna! Guess what!"
"What?"
"We are going out tomorrow!" Her eyes got bid and excited
"Really?! Where! Where!"
"The grocery store HAHA!" She pouted and slapped my head.
"Ouch!" 
"I thought it was somewhere fun."
"We are going to by some thing to have a party. :D"
"EEeeeehhhh I guess. Party for what?"
"It's for all of us! It is November now and all of our B-Days have passed. But we didn't really get to do much celebrating because we were so busy."
"Oh okay! Sounds like fun!" She grinned...I love her smile.
"Taemin-ahh! Minhyo-ssi! FOOD!"
"!" We both yelled at the door. Looking at each other we laughed...God I love her laughter...

 

Minho P.V.

*Tick..Tock..Tick..Tock*

I sat on the floor, my back to the wall, my eyes staring at nothing in front of me...

*Tick..Tock..Tick..Tock"

The clock on the wall was loud...lately the sound of the passing of time has become extremely loud and bothersome to me....By the end of this week November will almost be over...Then it's December. At the end of December...it's the show...Then she'll leave. At the end of December...She'll leave at the end of the show...

*Tick*

She'll leave...

*Tock*

At the end she'll leave. 

*Tick*

She'll leave...

*Tock*

The End...

*Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick-*

"Aisshh!" I slammed my hands against my ears in frustration. Damn Ticking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhyo P.V.

"Y-Yah..." I stretched my arm down...
"Yah...Taemin-ah-"
"Uh?"
"Could you hand me that pin..."
"Oh neh." he handed me the pin and I pushed it into place on the wall.
"JAH JANG! All done!" The words "Happy Birthday SHINee" hung on the wall.
"It looks great nonna :D" We've been decorating all afternoon. There were a ton of balloons and party favors. I thought this was just going to be a dinner but....looking around I realized, It's a total event. Laughing to myself I stepped down from the stool.
"Well...The food is done to." Key announced
"Dishes are set!" Jonghyun yelled
"Hyung. We should go cake shopping now, before the stores close...It's almost 6pm."
"Oh! Oh yea, we should go." Everyone started grabbing jackets or scarves or gloves...
"We'll be back soon Minhyo-ssi." Smiling, I answered Onew.
"Neh!"
"Minho! Come on!" Jonghyun was dragging him out of the bedroom...I turned my eyes the other way because I didn't want to stare at the haggard look on his face...It would break me...
"Nonna?" Putting a smile on my face I looked at Taemin.
"Hum?"
"See you later. I'll be back soon..." His face was serious with concern.
"Um..Neh." I guess I failed at hiding my feelings...

 

Taemin P.V.

We pulled up to the 4th cake shop...this is getting exhausting...I wish they would just pick a cake and lets go...I checked my watch..7:15...I huffed. The stores are going to close soon. I need to get her gift-She's going back to the U.S... soon and it's going to get really busy after this "vacation". I probably wont have time to get something later...I wanted to get her something that would make her smile, and remember me. But these indecisive Hyungs are wasting my time!
 

"Taemin-ah! What about this one?!" Jonghyun pointed to a pretty cake...it looked just as good as all the other ones...
"AH! MULAH! Just pick one!" loosing my patients I went over to Onew.
"Hyung! I'm going to the gift store down the street okay?"
"For what?"

Before he finished asking I was already out of the door and walking down the street. Before reaching the gift shop I took a right towards a candy store. Walking through the door smelt like heaven. So Sweet. Carefully examining the candy I chose a bunch of lollipops displayed under the "Sugar Free" isle. Checking my watch again I saw that it was 7:27. Oh! Only 30 minutes left. i bought the sweets in a hurry and ran to the gift shop. Panting frantically I burst through the door.

"Excuse me sir, but we are getting ready to close..." A worker came up to me...Still panting I begged her...
"P...p...please...I..kn...know...what..i...wa...want..." She looked over her shoulder at someone who must hold the authority...I looked at that person to.
"P..Please...I'll...be right...out." He gave me a skeptical look but nodded.
"Oh! Thank You!" I

gave an exaggerated bow, ran into the store  and straight to the place where I saw her gift...It was a cute Polaroid camera. While exploring one day i came into this shop and saw the camera. i thought, this is something that will always make her smile. After all, she wouldn't take a picture crying. Would she? i picked up one of the camera's that was under the display and paid for it.

"Thank you!" :D

Authors P.V.

Taemin met up with the rest of the members after they finally choose a cake. It was after eight and it would take about 15 to 20 minutes to get back to the hotel.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everyone out of the car?" 
"Neh!" Taemin shouted at Onew
"Why are you so loud?" Taemin gave him a cheerful smile.
"What are those Taemin?" Jonghyun questioned him
"Oh these? They're just a little gift for Minhyo. :)"
"You guys come on!"
"Neh!"

The boys went into the hotel, then up to their suite where Minhyo was waiting.

"You guys are back :D"
"Yeah. Could you clear the table so I can put the cake down.."
"Neh." Minhyo moved the plates and Onew gently placed the cake on the table.
"Oooohh pretty~"
"Jonghyun. Candles..." he handed Onew the candles. While Minhyo and Onew flooded the cake with candles, the others took the food that was ordered earlier and set the plates.

Before enjoying the cake, the group ate and talked and played together. Even with the awkward atmosphere everyone tried hard to make the night joyous. After dinner Key and Jonghyun lit the candles on the cake.

"okay everyone all done! Time to blow them out!" Everyone gathered around the cake...
"Onew. Speech?"
"Um sure" He accepted Key's request.
"What can I say? Ummm It's been a hard year...really stressful I know. I'm so happy that we have been able to be together and work together. I love you guys like you are my brothers...you guys are my brothers. These couple of months have been hard..." Onew discreetly gave Minho a pat on his lap.
"But no matter how hard it gets...we..."
"Hyung...don't cry..." Nodding at Taemin and clearing his throat, he continued...|
"We will always be hear for each other. Don't ever forget that. I love you guys..." his younger mates embraced him feeling his emotional sincerity.
"We love you to Hyung."
"Um...To Minhyo-ssi. I can't say how happy I have been to get the opportunity to meet someone like you, and work with you. I know that coming here hasn't been all that you hoped it would be...and I'm sorry for that. I'm proud of you and I really hope you can enjoy these last few weeks with us."
"Thank you Oppa."
"Don't worry Hyung! I'll make sure she has fun!" Taemin said reassuring him...
"We love you Minhyo!" Jonghyun exclaimed, and everyone...but Minho gave her a hug.

 

Minhyo P.V.

Onew handed me my slice of cake...It was too big for me to eat alone. It was dripping with sugar. I cut a large portion out and gave it to Taemin

"Ah.." He received it knowing my situation...
"Oh right!"
"What?"
"Nonna. Wait here."
"What?" He got up and ran to his room...what is he doing?
"Well I'm going to start cleaning things up."
"I'll help." Key and Onew started moving plastic plates and cups into the garbage, and getting rid of the leftover food.
"Nooooooooonnnnnnaaaaaaa~" Taemin was back with a grin on his face, and his hands behind his back...
"What is it?"
"JAH JANG!" he pulled out a gift bag and handed it to me
"Hahaha what is this?
"Open it." I opened the bag. A bouquet mad of lollipops caught my attention...
"Oh Taemin-"
"Theres more" :D
"More?" I looked inside, and sure enough there was a box tied with a cute bow...I opened it and inside sat a cute hello kitty Polaroid camera
"Oh my gosh! I've always wanted one of these! It's so cute! YAY!" i jumped up and gave him a huge
"YAY!! YAY! YAY!"
"I wanted to get you something that would always make you smile. So I bought this, since you have to smile in front of cameras."
"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" My excitement was overflowing
"Lets try it!"
"Okay!" We cheerfully set up the camera and started taking photos.
"Hahaha Nonna! look at your face!"
"Look at yours!"
"Oooh Jeezzz I'm going to bed.." Annoyed with our cheesiness, Jonghyun headed for his bedroom...Minho right behind him...I looked at Taemin
"Let's take another one." I needed to smile...

 

~~~~~~~~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~~~~~~~~

Ummmm...the water was nice...I was down at the hotsprings again. I can't get enough of it. It's so relaxing. Something I need with the constant miserable atmosphere with the guys.
 

"Is the water good?" I looked up at the person asking me the question
"Yes. It's really relaxing :D"
"Really?" she put her foot in the test it
"Hm. It does feel pretty good." Smiling, she took off her other slipper, and put her hair in a pony tail. 
"Well I'd like to keep you company., but I've been here for a while. I'm turning into a raisin." I felt bad leaving her there alone, but I was getting tired.
"I hope you enjoy yourself, I'm going to leave." 
"Oh okay." i to out of the water and picked up my belongings.
"Goodnight."
"Night." I left the friendly stranger there. I should be okay if she saw me right...It's not like I was with SHINee. I could have come by myself. Oh well.

 

Minho's P.V.

The clock was ticking so loud...The sound was keeping me up. I got up and went to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I pulled the milk out...maybe this will calm me down. I carried it over to the small dining table and poured a glass. Just as I was about to take a sip, someone walked into the kitchen...Minhyo...

I stared at her...Theres only a few weeks left...she opened the fridge..

"humm...Where's the milk..."

Without knowing what I was doing, I got up from the dining table...theres only a few weeks...I walked towards her, looking at her back....There is only a little while left until I look at her back leaving forever...I was right behind her...
 

"Is there no more milk?"
"Andwae..." She jumped and turned around to face me.
"Minho-ssi..." Our eyes met...
"Wha...What are you doing in the dark?" I looked her straight in her eyes
"Minho-ssi..?"
"Can I...I'm sorry...But can I just...please..." I was already moving without hearing her reply...My face was so close to hers that our noses were touching...she was frozen...staring at me with wide eyes...
"Can I please just..."

She didn't move...My heart was racing...This is dangerous...I know..but...My lips touched hers. My heart jumped. The shock made me stop for a millisecond...She didn't push me away...I kissed her gently...I didn't know how she would react...She was still frozen, but she began to respond....She wasn't pushing me away...She..she was kissing my back...She was  kissing my back. I pushed her against the fridge in excitement and kissed her harder. My heart was boiling in happiness, but my head was reminding it of the agony...I began shouting. My heart began screaming all of my feelings...

"Please...Don't go...I love you! I love you so much! I'm sorry! I love you!" My heart was breaking. I wanted her to hear me loud and clear...I kissed her deeper...
"I love you. Don't. Don't go! I love you." She lost the strength in her legs and I pulled her back up again. My lips never leaving hers.
"I can't do it. I can't let you go! I love you." She was suddenly still again. She was saying something...

"St...Stop. Stop.." My heart was breaking. It screamed-
"No!" I kissed her harder..
"Stop." She was crying
"NO!" My heart screamed.
"I can't! I can't let you go! Please don't leave me here!"
"Please stop." 

I went weak in my fingers, I was sobbing and kissing her...I knew this was the last straw...After this...there was really nothing left for me to do to get my feelings out....she wasn't going to look at me twice after this...

"Please..." She was begging...

"Pl...Please..."