Flight

Slave Heart

Minho P.V.

We finally pulled into the parking lot of our dorm. While shooting all day it hadn't occurred to me to take a single bathroom break, and the effects were appearing now.

"Ah Hyung hurry and stop the car...I really have to goooooo!"

Onew parked and I immediately shot out of the bus. I reached our front door, I was just going to barge in when I remembered Minhyo was in there. So I composed myself. My finger reached the key pad to punch in the passcode,but hearing a faint voice coming from inside I hesitated. Before a second thought could give me reason, my ear was jambed up against the door...

"I...I Can't..."

Its Minhyo...she must be on the phone, I listened harder...

"Is this what you called me for? To think ...that I thought... you'd be of any help... or condolence..."

Who is she talking to? She sounds horrible.... I  listened more for clues, and instead I heard muffled sobbing... she is crying. Who was that on the phone? I've already done enough, why did that random person have to make her cry again?

"Key Umma! Will you make food tonight of are we ordering?"
"Lets order, I'm way too tired to cook."

The other members were coming up behind me. I punched in the passcode...

*Beep Beep Beep*

The familiar entrance tone played with the opening of the door. I walked in and Minhyo frantically wiped the tears from her face. She looked up at me, and gave me a look relative to disgust and loathing. Even with her trying to hide it, I could see the tears filling in her eyes. Bitting her bottom lip she turned off the television and struggled off of the coach. When she stood up her legs went weak under her. I stepped forward to help but stopped myself. She was holding the arm of the coach for support while she got her blanket and I.V. without taking a second look at me, she weakly shuffled her feet against the ground toward her room. Watching her like that put me in agony. I can't do anything to help her. As the rest of the members pilled inside she disappeared behind her door. She must still hate me...
"Minhyo-ah..."

"Minho...didn't you say you really had to go? why are you just standing there?"
"Oh... yea...."

Even though my previous needs had left me, I walked over to the bathroom.

 

Minhyo P.V

I collapsed in my bed after forcing my self to walk. He makes me so angry... I'm going to forget about him.... stupid  Minho... He is just like that other jerk that only knows how to hurt me. There is no point in these stupid feelings... like I said before... I'll be the only one in pain in the end. But the thought if him alone let butterflies loose in my stomach, and trying to convince myself to forget him sent pain throbbing in the left side of my chest...

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in...":
  Taemin came into my room smiling...
"Nonna!"
I smiled back at him, he came over to my bed and put his hand to my forehead...
"How do you feel, you are not as warm as you were this morning."
"I feel a little better, thank you."
"I was really worried about you all day." He pouted
"Aww I'm sorry..." he took my hand in his
"Minhyo Nonna, you don't have to be sorry for anything okay."
"Neh..."

Though he is my dongsaeng I always feel like I'm being lead by him.

"Cham!"
"What?"
"Key umma said he is to tired to cook tonight, so we should order some food. What do you want?"

I wrinkled my nose...

"I'm not hungry..."

He stared me in my eyes with a stern look...

"Jebal jum! Nonna! Are you going to keep doing this? Look ate you! You've barely been here three months and you are already sick. Please eat so you can get better! Please eat so you don't get sick again! Jebalyo!"

I shushed him...

"Alesso alesso, could you keep your voice down!"
"Nonna...please  don't make me worry about you okay. It doesn't feel good..."
"Alesso...I'll eat. What are you guys ordering?"
"Onew Hyung is craving chicken so we are going to order from a Korean Fried Chicken place *haha* KFC."

Thinking for a little bit I found that there was something I've been wanting to eat...

"I want Mixed rice and fried chicken! Extra spicy!"

He ruffled my hair...

"Thats more like it."

I smiled and blushed . Taking one last worried look at me, he left my room keeping the door ajar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. It seems my strength is coming back, it was quite easy to pull myself off of the bed. After finishing my business. I washed my hands and headed back to my bed. Straining my eyes to make my way in the dark, I saw on my night stand a tray of snacks and a glass of milk... Minho... I hurried to look out of my door. Sure enough, his unmistakable tall silhouette disappeared into the other room... My finger tips went cold. Closing the door, I turned around and glared at his offering, I refuse to play these stupid games. I marched over to my bed, laid down, facing away from my night stand, and went back to sleep...

~~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~

Minho P.V.

The sun was so bright it was hurting my eyes. rolling away from its beams onto my side, I let out a sigh. *sigh* Sleep for me did not occur last night. Minhyo is really angry at me.... the way she looked at me last night kept pushing any hope of sleep away. Should I have left a note with the snack? Like "I'm sorry?" But then I would have to explain why I'm secretly giving her health food in the middle of the night...*Ugh* I sat up quickly while rubbing my eyes...

"Minho-ah hurry up, we have to go for a run."
"Ah Hyung... can I just rest... I'm not in the mood..."
"Yea I know, you tossed and turned all night. Maybe some exercise will help get some things off your mind."
"I highly doubt it..."

Though I was really reluctant, I got up and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face... But first... I reached Minhyo's room and stuck my head in. Taemin was putting a letter next to her pillow. I looked at her nightstand... everything sat just as I left it... untouched. why didn't she eat it? Realizing I was standing there a bit to long I began to leave, but Taemin's eyes stopped me. He was glaring at me with death in his eyes...

"What do you want?"

His voice sounded so dark it made me shiver... it didn't sound like him at all...

"N...nothing...."

I rushed into the bathroom.

Taemin P.V.

*Knock Knock Knock*

I knocked on Minhyo's bedroom door, there was no answer. I carefully pushed the door open and looked at Minhyo. She was still asleep. Slowly and quietly I entered the room with a note in my hand. I didn't want her  to freak out if she woke up, and we weren't there. So I wrote a note telling her were we were going. She looked a lot better. I felt her forehead...normal...*smile* She's better YAY! *hehe* I left the note on her pillow. Turning to leave I was Minho looking at something on her night stand. I looked over, there was a tray of snacks and a glass of milk. I remember yesterday, he did the same thing... I looked back at him, our eyes met.

"What do you want?"
"N...nothing..."

With that he ran off... I don't know what he is playing at, but I wont let him hurt Minhyo again...

 

Minhyo P.V.

Stretching, I woke up to the warm sunlight. If felt good to be able to move without wincing in pain. From my peripheral  vision I saw a pink folded paper on my pillow, I took it up.

"Nonna! Good morning! We aren't here right now, we went out to exercise. Key Umma left your breakfast in the microwave. We will be back latter okay :)

heartlove your cute dongsaeng *kekekeke* "

*Hahaha* Taemin... I stretched again, got up and went to wash up. I stopped before I reached my bathroom and turned around looking at my night stand. Without a second thought I marched over, whisked the try up into my hand, stomped to the kitchen and threw everything in the garbage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho P.V.

I ran at a moderate pace, but my long legs kept me affront of the group. I wonder if Minhyo is still asleep... Onew was wrong, exercise  didn't help at all with the mess in my head.

"Hurry up! I'm going to beat you guys!"

"Yah! Minho-ah! "Why don't you just walk?!"
"I don't want to!"

Like always I made it to the door without them...

*Beep Beep Beep*

I came in panting...

"Taemin-ah?" Minhyo poked her head out of the kitchen... did she just call... Taemin? Noticing I wasn't Taemin she glared at me and left the kitchen. Cold, there was a chill that ran over my skin when she passed by me.. .Is, is that how it felt when I was being a total prick? No wonder she hates me... Blinking hard a couple of times I entered the kitchen. The trash can... she... her snacks... she-why did she... does she know its me... why else would she... I turned my eyes away from the trash...

"so what are we doing today?"

Pretending I was thirsty. I grabbed a cup filled it with water and chugged it down.

'Lets go the the movies!"
"Um... the movies...Jonghyun...?"
"Its been a while since we've been!"
"But you know the crazy fans..."
"Oh come on Onew Hyung we can disguise ourselves!"
"Minho-ah what do you think?"

Startled I looked up...

"Um...I...Um...I    guess we could go..."

Onew sighed
"Okay fine, but you better hope no one recognizes us."

 

Minhyo's P.V.

I the shower head letting the water warm before I stepped inside. It was relaxing and refreshing on my skin. It helped to clear my head, and I was sure of one thing...I will not let Minho continue to play cruel split personality games with me. I'm going to give him no acknowledgement. My heart thudded with a pained straining feeling. No...The last time I trusted my heart, it resulted in so much pain that I have barely recovered from it. I won't let it happen again...

~~~~~LATER THAT EVENING~~~~~

Ummmmm the smell of popcorn filled my nose. I rarely go to the movies, so every time I get a chance, its like the first time all over again.

"Minhyo-ssi its your vote...scary, action, or comedy?" Onew's voice cut my trance
"Oh..." Contemplating for a while, I decided I needed something to cheer me up...
"Comedy."
"Nonna you read my mind." i smiled at Taemin
"Can I get 6 tickets to "Bravo My Life"..."
"Neh..."

Onew Oppa paid for out tickets making sure to keep his head down so the ticket seller wouldn't get a good view of his face.We bought our popcorn. 3 Extra large buckets shared with whom ever sat next to you. Of coarse Taemin and I promised to sit next to each other. I didn't want to run the risk of sitting next to Minho. But too bad for my Dongsaeng because *smiles* :) I like my popcorn extra buttery. The theater was dark and filled with people, but we still managed to find a row with six empty seats. First when Jonghyun, then Key, Minho, Onew,Taemin and me...perfect...

 

Minho P.V.

I wasn't really in the mood for a movie, especially a funny one...nothing was funny. While the rest of the theater was hackling in laughter, I sat in my seat burning in my jealousy. Taemin and Minhyo sure are sharing a goodtime over there....he'd whisper something in her ear (making me clench my fist) and she would giggle (making my blood boil)...eating out of the same popcorn bucket...just don't...My heart stopped. Out of my peripheral  vision I saw the both of them place their hands in the bucket at the same time. Minhyo blushed and quickly drew her hand back. I let my eyes focus on them. Taemin pulled his hand out holding some popcorn in his hand. He opened his hand and motioned for Minhyo to eat. She blushed, ate the snack out of his hand, and sank back into her seat thanking him with a smile. Something in me exploded, and I shot up from my seat.

"Yah! What are you doing! Move! We can't see!"
"Yah...Minho-ah...what are you doing?"
"Hey Mr. Tall dude could you like...sit down!"
"Yah...Minho-ah..."
"Onew Hyung...I'm going to the bathroom..."

With that I rushed out of the theater. I simply can't watch anymore. Why do they have to be so close in front of me! I reached the bathroom and pushed the door open without mercy. Flipping the faucet on I rigorously splashed water on my face. It didn't do anything to help the burning conflict in my body. I want to be mad. I want to get back at her for laughing and smiling so easily when I can't so much as pretend to smirk. But I can't do anything. .. I gripped the sides of the sink, my knuckles turning white.  I know what I wont do...I'm not going back in there...

 

Key P.V.

eeewwwwww...how did I end up next to Jonghyun? My Taeminie abandoned me for that double 'X' chromosome pulling Minhyo. *hmph* Figures. I guess he is a guy also. I looked over...OMO what is that boy doing?! Feeding her! Taemin-ah nol...does he...does he like her? Awwww..but...I stiffened a little in my seat...He can't expose that...Before I could finish my thought Minho suddenly popped up from his seat! What's up with this person?

"Yah...Minho-ah...what are you doing?"

Onew Hyung was whispering and tugging at his pant leg...

"Yah...Minho-ah..."

Minho's fist were clenched so tight I could see the white in his knuckles...

"Onew Hyung...I'm going to the bathroom..."

He sounded like the devil, it sent chills up my arms. Turning violently im my direction he left  the theater. I'm really starting to worry about him. He keeps having these random out burst, its starting to freak me out. For the rest of the movie I sat concerned in my seat...Minho never came back. We began to leave before the glow of the lights exposed us. Minho was already waiting for us. he was sitting on a bench next to the exit. His head was hanging and his knuckles where still white. We walked up to him...

"Lets go..."

He immediately stood up and walked out of the door without a word.

~~~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~~~

Minho P.V.

It was dark and I was taking a walk in the park. The air was light and refreshing. My phone began to ring in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at it there was no number showing.

"What the heck?"

The ringing stopped, I shrugged and shoved it back in my pocket. Its time for a new phone. enjoying the late autumn air I began walking again. This is the most relaxed I've felt in close to two months! My phone began to ring again.

"Who tha heck?"

Taking it out of my pocket again. I looked at the phone, nothing showed, yet it continued to ring. I turned the phone over to take the battery out and saw a pair of shoes standing in front of me. I looked up. It was Minhyo. She stood crying in front of me. Oh God what did I do now?

"Minhyo-ssi...Whats wrong?" I stepped out to her, she recoiled back two steps...
"Minhyo-ssi.." She stepped back again
"I know I've been acting like a total jerk...I'm sorry...I don't mean to make you cry...its just...its just..."

I took a deep breathe restraining myself...I can't tell her the truth...

"I..." she covered her ears and shook her head...
"Minhyo please!" I stepped toward her again and she took off...
"Minhyo-ssi!"

She ran and I followed her into a studio. She ran straight to the elevators.

"Minhyo stop!"

The doors closed just as I reach it. Spinning on my heals I headed for the stairs. What floor was she going to? I ran up the first flight  and burst through the second floor door...No sign of her. I ran up another flight. not here. I continued until I reached the roof. I exploded threw the door.

"Minhyo-ssi!"

My eyes widened in shock. She was standing at the edge of the building...

"Minhyo-ssi..." My breath caught in my throat
"Jebal...please..." She turned to face me...I stepped forward my legs were shaking...
"Minhyo-ssi please...don't...please...please..."


I wanted to sound stern but the emotion in my voice betrayed me. Instead my words came out as a whimper...I felt my eyes burning...She can't do this to me. SHE CANT!

"Minhyo-ah! Please! Get down from there!" I was in front of her now, her face was streaked with tears...
"I'm sorry Okay...I'm so sorry...so please...just please....please get down..." she just stared at me...
"Please! I'M begging you! You can't do this to me! PLEASE!" she mouth something that I couldn't hear...
"Just PLEASE get down!"

I reached my hand out to grab her hand and pull her down...and in trying to avoid me...she stepped back...and...right before my eyes plummeted 12 stories bellow me...I gasped for air....

"MINHYO-AH!! NO! NO NO! MINHYO-AH! NO! YOU CAN'T! ANDWAE! MINHYO-AH! MIN-"

All of a sudden my chest was being crushed by and unseen and unexplainable weight. My knees buckled underneath me. I couldn't breathe everything hurt. I grabbed my chest...

"MIN-AHHHHH"

Pain shot through my body and I feel over on my side.

"AH! AAAAHHHHHH! NO! NO! ANDWAE! MIN-AHHH! AH!"