Episode 6.

Rules of Attraction (Temp Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Up All Night

Dimples... he just had to have dimples didn't he?

Hana laid backside down on her bed as she hung her head over the side of it. Memories of L during English class flashed before her eyes as the thought of his gorgeous dimples and how they would appear whenever he managed to flash his brilliant smile. The way his eyes burned into hers. An intensity in them that made her feel weak in the knees. But she knew... that that was his game.

The guy is a notorious player, girl. Don't let yourself get caught up in his game.

At that moment there was a light knock at the door of her room, "come in!" she yelled before the doorknob turned. She sat up turning her body around to face the door, it was Meilin.

"Hey you, dinners ready" she said as she held open the door slightly peeking in.

"Oh, okay I'll be there now."

"What were you doing?" she pushed open the door and let herself in making her way to the black computer chair beside Hana.

Hana's room was unique; coordinated but feminine. Three coral colored walls surrounded her with the wall behind her bed being a beautiful matte shade of charcoal grey. Her comforters and were black with coral, electric blue, burgundy and turquoise colored flower details. The pillow cases were black matched with smaller dress pillows of the same blue, burgundy and turquoise colors that made up the details of the comforter.

A black wooden shelf above her was filled with cute little collector’s dolls, sock monkeys, and Rilakkuma figures (her favorite). Next to her bed on her left, closest to the door and against the grey wall, was her black wooden computer desk and on it her coral colored laptop which she had painted herself out of boredom and the fact that it lacked creativity. Below it was a drawer filled with all kinds of school supplies and in a small little cabinet to the right, her school books.

Hanging over the desk was a bookshelf, filled with all kinds of novels and book series, her current favorite being the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. The wall across from her was where her TV was and with it her movies, PS3 and PS3 games were. Beside the closet was the door to the bathroom, which split her and Meilin's room. On the final wall to her right was an armoire where she had her folded clothes, undergarments, jewelry and accessories, and her small but spacious walk-in-closet next to it.

"Just thinking?" she said shrugging it off.

"About what or should I ask about who?" Because Meilin was a long-time friend and by long-time meaning 16 years’ worth, Meilin was able to read her better than anybody else even if Hana was a pretty good liar, or what she likes to call, "actress".

"Nothing" she lied disregarding the second half of the question all together.

"Right." Meilin replied sarcastically but she wasn't going to push. Hana was naturally very secretive, if she wanted to talk about it honestly, she would have.

Meilin was turning to go out before called out to her, "Mei?"

"What’s up?" she answered as she turned back around.

"Do you ever think about falling in love?" Hana asked almost hesitantly as she looked at Meilin.

"Why are you?" she asked as she made her way to sit on the bed beside her.

"Not necessarily love, I'm just afraid of making the wrong choices if I ever do."

Meilin considered this and thought about the question carefully before replying, "Well how would you know?"

"What do you mean?" Hana asked confused caught off guard by Meilin's random question.

"Well it's like with every other everyday choice we make in life: you never really know whether the choice is wrong or right until you actually make the choice. Sometimes the choice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter