Characters- Xia Sun

Camp Supreme

 

Name: Xia SunAge: 18 | FC: IU | Straight | Open

Bio: Xia was born in Korea but having a Chinese mother was given a Chinese name. After her first 3 years of life, her and family moved to California seeking a better life. Only to find worst failure. Xia and her family grew up poor. Barely making enough salary to pay bills and feed the whole family, Xia dad ran out on her and her little brother. Since her mom was a single parent now, she was able to qualify for government stuff like a EBT card. Xia got a job at the age of 14 and was able to help pay the bills. She was also able to look out for her mother and brother and buy them clothes. After a while, Xia and her mom worked out a system to pay for things. Xia would pay for food and help her mom with some bills. But her mom would pay majority of the bills. (Water, eletric, light, and rent) Xia would never see her father again and that made her happy. Knowing that, Xia decided never to get married because that only leads to pain and suffering, Only if she had looked at the other sde and maybe that it would bring her happiness and suffering.

 

Personality: Xia is a quiet girl. She has a sweet attraction that draws in guys. She doesn't even know but she has her best friend Theo drawn in. She plays the guitar. But not the loud one, the acoustic guitar. The way she plucks the strings in rhythm makes anyone cry in happiness. She has a gift, but doesn't know how to use it properly. Xia is a funny girl. Not class clown funny, but funny in an awkward way. She's the type of girl to continue a dead joke. She may be smart but she catches onto things late. Xia likes to picks flowers and have long walks on the beach. She is the romantic type but yet she still does not want a marriage. Maybe, a relationship would be fine but not a serious one. She feels like if she falls in love with a guy, he will twist her heart and toss it along.

 

Connections: 

Theodore Chung: Has been friends with him since they were 8. She's madly love in love with, she just doesn't know it.

Kenny Jung: They have been friends for only one year. Introduced by Theo. Xia thinks there is something up with Kenny though...something that he's not telling them.