Characters- Chris Wi

Camp Supreme

 

Name: Chris Wi| Age: 22 | FC: Kris Wu | Straight | Open

Bio:  

Chris had been a model student. He got perfect grades, always behaved, and was popular. That all changed when he started dating Christine. Christine brought out the other side of him he didn’t know he had. His grades began to drop and he became disconnected with his feelings. So when Kim came into the picture, he had no problem dropping Christine like a hot potato. He came to Camp Supreme to re-elevate his life and get back the old him, but little did he know Christine and Kim was going to be there.  

Personality:

Chris was one of those guys who never cared about what happened. He didn’t care about how he looked, how he felt, school, or anything. He was a go with the flow kind of guy. He’s bit of a dark creature. He wants to be a free bird, because he honestly doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Girls fall for him, but he brushes them off. Girls are too much work. People think that his is conceded, but he truly doesn’t even care about himself.

Connections:

Christine Lee- She keeps popping out of nowhere and begs Chris to go back to her, but he doesn’t want to. He finds her annoying and bothering.

Rob Ai- Chris hangs out with him because he enjoys his company even though Rob is bit of a nerd, but Chris doesn’t min because ‘popular’ people is what he’s trying to steer away from.