Characters- Minki Ok

Camp Supreme

 

Name: Minki OK| Age: 22 | FC: Sandara Park | Straight | Open

Bio:  

Minki is the daughter of one of the wealthiest couple in California, she must have the best of lives, right? Well, not really. Some people are not made to be parents, and some are. Minki was just unlucky enough to end up with two perfect examples of the first category as her parents. From the day she was born it was very clear that her parents, were not going to be the ones taking care of the baby. Instead, she was handed to a nanny that still works for the family to this day and is the closest thing to family that she has. Even after she got older and there were no diapers to be changed, her parents just had no interest in the girl or what she does. That’s the kind of thing that no one needs to know though, so instead she pretends and tells everyone that she has the perfect life. Minki has always been the top of her class, and not only because she is smart, but also because she studies more than anyone. And as a result she doesn’t have all that many friends. She likes to pretend that she’s popular though, and will pretend to be friends with the popular kids, even if she isn’t. She will come to them and start talking and even get in the middle of conversations that are already going on. She really just wants someone to give her the attention that she doesn’t get from her parents.

Personality:

Minki is consistently nervous about meeting standards and is often angry when annoyed. She is desperately ambitious and competitive as a result of troubles in her home life, and is also an overachiever. She wants to make her parents proud in hopes that they will pay attention to her, but hasn’t succeeded yet. She is neurotic and doesn’t like when things don’t go her way. She is impatient and has a short temper. She is extremely bossy and controlling. Minki thinks that no one knows how to do things as good as her and everyone should just follow her lead. She is organized, highly status conscious, and always meddle in people business. She is always worrying about her friends and likes to help everyone she can. 

Connections:

Bryan Choi- Fiance. She feels him slipping away from her and that scares her. She will try to catch his attention, she’ll do anything to make him stay because that’s her world. She’ll even lie if that will make him pay attention to her.