Characters- Elizabeth

Camp Supreme

 

Name: Elizabeth Sao| Age: 22 | FC: Jia | up to roleplayer | Open

Bio: Before Ellie's little change, she was your average 16 year old girl. She wasn't rich but she wasn't poor. She was just average. That all changed though, during a time period of an hour. it was a late night around 3 a.m. and Ellie was told to pull an all nighter by her friends. (They claimed that she would get tired too quick.) Ellie was lying in bed when she heard an hard slam by the front door. She had figured it was her drunken father and continued texting and skypeing with friends. Her father had found his way to her room and fliped Ellie over her bed. Her father had shut the laptop and was now over the screaming Ellie, unbuckling his belt and taking off his clothes. Ellie's two younger sibilings were over at friends house and Ellie's mom had been standing in the door. No expression on her face, just staring at her hopeless daughter being . A few weeks later passed and these "occurings" kept occuring. The same routine. Her father would come in drunk, wake poor Ellie up, and do nasty things to her. Her father had finally stopped due to his mother being sick. Ellie had found a strange feeling. She missed being with her father. Her thrown on the bed. So to fill that missing spot, Ellie had found some boys to make her feel "special". Each night she would bring home a different guy. Then after that, Ellie started to dress more older. Only wearing skirts and a tied up blouse that came up to her bra. She had dropped out of her public school and went to classes online. Of course, as she got older she got more wise. She was still a but not as much as she was in high school. Maybe one or two guys a week. But she seduces them everyday.

 

Personality:

Ellie likes to have everything done for her. When she is in her apartment and alone and doesn't feel like washing dishes, she usually just calls her maintence people and have them clean it. She'll pull out the tightest and smallest thing from her closet and act all cute and innocent and trick them into doing it. She talks way too much and is usually her downfall. She doesn't know when to shut up. She is very y. If she see's someone wearing the same shirt as her, she will find some way to make sure that person's short gets ruined.

Connections:

Rob Ai: There is only one reason that Ellie hangs with Rob; to have stuff done for her. When she has money that needs to be dealt with, or if she needs to break someone's heart Rob is there for her. She knows Rob is a good guy but just seeing a man get hurt thrills her because she thinks they act all tough. Rob would take a bullet for Ellie but Ellie wouldn't do the same.