Characters- Theodore Chung

Camp Supreme

 

Name: Theodore ChungAge: 19 | FC: Taemin Lee | Straight |Open

Bio: Theodore or "Theo" grew up more talented than the average teenager. He was very great at dancing from an early age. Being pushed into dancing, considering his father and mother didn't have great jobs, his father wanted him to exceed in something that he could always love. His father always told him do something that you love so you never feel bad for yourself and you never disappoint your kids with not having enough money. Theo always kept that in consideration and decided not to let his father down. Down the years he found out that dancing is something he could always do because he felt like he was home. Espcially after his father died, Theo made a promise to him and his resting father that he would never let himself down. Theo always felt like a lonely child. Even though he grew up with a sister, he felt like that she didn't care for him because they didn't have the same mom. When Theo's father died, Theo's sister decided she was old enough to leave the house at 17 and get her own place. The court granted the order and it was just Theo and his mother. Theo often spent times not even eating the dinner table. He just stared at the empty place mat. The cold chair sitting there. Just rotting there.

 

Personality: Theo keeps everything to himself. When he is mad he doesn't cry in anger, or punch a wall or even scream in a pillow. He simply just holds it in. It's not healthy to do this so it tugs away at him everyday. Theo is a good guy. He's the type of guy you want to be your friend but you don't know how to approach them because you don't want to seem lame talking to an underclass men or that guy looking guy. He likes to dance of course and he likes to hang with his friends like any normal teenager. He takes awhile to open his heart to anyone. He doesn't trust people easily but when he does you ought to feel special.

 

Connections: 

Kenny Jung- Theo's friend but not best friend. They have known each other since they were both 15 . Kenny approached Theo as a dare from Kenny's friend to become his "friend" but the dare collasped as they became friends.

Xia Sun- Theo's best friend since they both were 8. Theo had always had a crush on her. So being best friends since a young age, Theo didn't want to ruin anything. So he hid his strong feelings Xia who felt the same way. But she didn't want to approach him first about the dilema.