Rules

Camp Supreme

 

RULES
  • OOC 

We don’t want any drama around here. We all love IC drama, and that’s where any kind of drama should stay. We’re all here to have fun and not be harassed. If someone is being disrespectful to you let an admin know and it will be dealt with. Also, keep in mind that because a character doesn’t like other it doesn’t mean that the players don’t like each other. Keep your OOC posts under read more posts. 

  • ACTIVITY

No RP can survive without activity, so if you do join we ask that you’re as active as possible. Of course we can’t be here 24/7, but we do expect you to be around at least once two days. If after five days you haven’t been active your character will be reopened and you should be aware that reblogging pictures and music does not count as activity. 

  • INTERACTIONS

So this is something I really want to see. INTERACT WITH EVERYONE! We seriously don’t want to see small cliques being formed here, so talk to everyone and make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. Para with everyone, make friends, make enemies, and have fun! Open paras are welcomed. If you see a opener, reply to that, a busy dash s a happy dash. GIF Chats are fine, but you must para at least once a week (a full thread, finished). Paragraphs must be in third person. 

  • NO GODMODDING

Don’t control other people’s characters (e.g Don’t hit someone and tell them they were hit without allowing the player to say that their character dodged) and don’t assume you know everything. Unless you’re involved in a chat/para and the player tells you, you never knew! 

  • POSTS

Please cut your posts, I cannot stress this enough. I hate it when people can’t cut it and to be honest, If you know you can’t cut it then try before you apply for this. I will get really irritated. I will give you a warning and if you continue to do it then I will have no choice but to ask you to leave the roleplay.

  • OTHERS

This is a mature roleplay, you may do and drugs etc but keep it under a read more. I’m not too bothered by it but others do not like it and it’s respectful if you keep it under a read more. I want this to be an enjoyable experience for you all, so have fun.

  • CHARACTERS

Please stay in character. If your character is quiet and timid, keep the character quiet and timid. Do not make him or her boisterous. You may develop your character, infact that is encouraged. Interact with everyone and never leave anyone out. 

  • PLOT TWISTS

We’re open to all your crazy ideas, but if you have something like death, pregnancys, murder, , serious injury, even weddings we ask that you run through the admins first. 



 

How to Join From AFF

Subscribe to the roleplay. second,  look at the chracters we have available. Then you pick the one you want. Fourth, make an application and follow the directions on the application. Then submit it in the comments. If you want to join from Tumblr click here

http://campsupreme-rp.tumblr.com/