Jun Su's want

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

A couple of hours later, we were sitting around a campfire as the sun sets. I'm roasting like 6 marshmellows.  It doesn't help that every time I finish roasting them, the guys eat them. I finish roasting golden brown marshmellows. I pull them out of the fire.

"Hey, they're done!" Xiumin says, reaching for the marshmellows. I raise it above my head.

"NUUU! My marshmellows!" I pout as Kris pulls my branch out of my hand. The guys laugh. I stand up and move over to next to Jun Su and Min Ah, who don't eat marshmellows. The hungry guys are starting to fight over the marshmellows. I roll my eyes. Tao is one of the only ones not fighting over the marshmellows. Weird. Jun Su sighs.

"I really want to have that kind of relationship." he says sadly. I look at him.

"What kind of relationship?" I ask. he points over to Minho and Taemin.

"That kind of relationship." he whispers. I tilt my head confused. then, as I watch, Minho grabs Taemin's hand. Taemin looks around nervously. Minho whispers something in his ear and he relaxes. They intertwine their fingers, and watch Key chase Lay around with a flaming marshmellow. I blink. they look so cute together.

"I wish you would eventually get that relationship." I tell him. Paul stands up and points at me.

"Ha Nul." he says. I point back at him.

"Paul." the boys chuckle.

"I need to talk to you in private." he orders, and walks away from the fire.

"Oooh, you're in trouuuble!" Luhan says. I walk past him and steal one of my own marshmellows from Sehun's hand. He pouts.

"Hey!" he protests as I pop it in my mouth. I go and look for Paul.

(i know, i know. its horrible. i just needed this in there for later ;D i can't give anything away. mainly because i don't really even know whats going to happen. i hope you enjoy! sorry for the shortness.)