Wanna Go On Vacation?

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

"REALLY?!!" Min Ah yells through the phone. i laugh.

"YES!" i yell back. "its true. Jun Su got a boyfriend before us." she sighs.

"this is sad." she comments.

"i know." i agree. "so, you gave Kris my number, huh?" i hear a clatter. she picks me back up.

"what did you just say?"

"you. gave Kris. My Number." i say slowly. "wae?"

"ummm, well........ heaskedforminebutiwastoonervoussoigavehimyoursandsaiditiwasminebutthatnighthetextedmesohemust'vefoundoutigavehimyours." she blurts. i nod.

"ok."

"No don't do that! i promise it won't happen ag-wait what?"

"i said that it was ok. jus next time let me know ok Min?" i say. "listen we'll hang out all weekend, but i need to call Paul. everyone wants to know the outcome."

"ok. let me know alright?"

"neh. anneyong!"

"see ya!"

i chuckle and hang up. i then scroll down to Paul's number.

"guys i'm calling him!" i yell. the empty living room got filled in seconds. Jun Su and Tao bounce side-by-side in aticipation. Chen and Sehun are on my other side looking from my phone to me to my phone to me. i press the call button and put it on speaker. the ringing fills the room. and it rings. and rings. and rings.

it keeps ringing for what feels like an eternity, but in reality was only 35 seconds.

"hello?"

"finally!" i say. Paul chuckles sleepily. "so. what did she say? did she say yes? did she say no?"

"did she cry? did she laugh? did she kiss you?" Jun Su demands

"was it romantic? did people applaud?" Tao continues

"was she suprised?" Chen asks

"did-"

"STOP!" Paul says. Lay sits back sadly after getting interrputed. Paul takes a breath.

"she said yes." i scream and jump up and down.

"KYYYYYYYYYA!" everyone laughs at me.

"congratulations." Xiumin says.

"thanks." he says. i hear movement on the other side of the phone.

"listen Ha Nul i'm going to have to let you go. be safe ok?" he says and hangs up. i exit the call and ock my phone, throwing it onto the table.

~Yeah! Come On! Oh My Gosh Baby kao jin yi dian yi ge ni jia wo jiu shi wan mei wu que ni de yan jing chong man le wei xian de dian Tonight Tonight Tonight ai ai ai~  It's You begins to play i look around and see a grinning Kris standng next to the stereo.

~xi huan you ni de gan jue zai lang man yi dian xi huan ni he wo zhi jian xing fu de yu yan Cause It’s You wo zhi ai ni Cause It’s You wo dou yuan yi~

i jump up and start to freestyle.

"waaaa!" they say as i throw a bunch of dance moves from all differents songs together in a millisecond. at the end i do a cute pose. they clap.

"why haven't you been casted yet?" Kai asks. i shrug.

" no clue." Jun Su stands up.

"guys, we need to get to the airport if we are going to make it in time." he says. we all stand up and grab our things. i text Min Ah so she could pick me up at the airport. i grab my bags and meet the guys at the door. Xiumin grabs my bags and puts them on his shoulders. i smile shyly.

"gomawo."  i say. he grins

"kwenchana." i hook arms with Chen and stand close to Xiumin. i raise my arm.

"Lets Goooooooo!"


"i don't want you to go!" i cry clinging to Jun Su. he hugs me.

"shhhhh, its okay, my little Nulie. i'll be back soon. its just 2 weeks."

"two weeks! thats 14 days! thats 336 hours! thats 20160 minutes! thats........1209600 seconds!" i sob.

" and you say you aren't smart." Chen teases softly.

" Ha Nul." Xiumin says. i look over at him mournfully. he holds out his arms. "come here." i go blindly into his arms. he wraps his arms tightly around me. i bury my head into his neck and cry. he srtokes my hair.

"hey, listen. don't think about it in big numbers. it will take forever. just think. two weeks. ok? do it for me. just two weeks." he whispers into my ear. i nod.

"Oppa..." i say.

"yes, Nulie?"

"my head hurts from doing all that math." he laughs and squeezes me strongly once more. he steps back and i wipe my eyes. Min Ah wraps her arms around me and we hug as our best friend leaves for China. Min Ah's father looks over at me. he sighs.

"Ha Nul.... would you like to go with us to Jeju Island with us for vacation?" he asks. i look over at him.

"really? i could go?!"

"she can go?!" Min Ah asks. he laughs and nods.

"only if your parents say yes." he says. i call up my mom.

"mom! Min Ah's family asked if i wanted to go with Jeju Island with them! can i? pleeeeeeeaaaase?" i beg. she laughs.

"yes, you can go."

"kyyyyya! thank you thank you thank you! saraghaeyo!!!!! kkeuneulgeyo." i hang up and nod at him.

"my mom said that its ok." Min Ah screams excited.

"YAY! WE'RE GOING TO JEJU ISLAND!!!!!!" we jump up and down.