Hiding From the Dragon/ Water Ninja!

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

I peek out of the girls bathroom. Kris isn't around. I hoot like an owl and listen. I hear 'owls' hooting. I count the hoots. Two, from one 'owl', three from another. Ok, The cost is clear. I step out of the bathroom, and creep toward the three hoots. I turn the corner, and there stands Min Ah, Lay, Chanyeol, Suho, and Xiumin. Tao and Sehun emerge from the bathroom. I smile.

"Hi." I say. They grin, and Xiumin hugs me.

"We were worried that Kris got you." Min Ah blurts. I smile.

"Thank you for worrying." I say and step in between the circle of my friends. Together, we start walking to the water. My mom and Paul are swimming already. I roll my eyes. Suddenly my mom stands up.

"Chanyeol, turn up the music! This is my song!" she yells. Chanyeol turns up B.A.P's Stop It.

"Honey, evey song is your song." Paul points out.

"Duh, Paul. Of course they're her songs. She bought them on iTunes!" I shout. We all laugh.

"HOOT, HOOT, HOOT, HOOT!" Jun Su screams loudly from one side of the beach. Mayday! Kris is coming this way.

"Why are you hooting like an owl?" I hear Kris ask. "Wait, you must be helping her! She's this way then!" I run to the water and dive in. I swim underwater, and behind a rock. I pop my head up and look to shore. Kris is looking all around. I must have perfect timing.

"Where is she?" he demands. They shrug, Sehun a second too late. Kris turns to him.

"Sehun, you've never been good at lying. So I'll ask you. Where's Ha Nul?" he say. Sehun gulps.

"I don't know." the maknae squeaks out. Kris raises his eyebrow.

"Really? You don't?" he says. Sehun nods." You're lying Sehun. Don't lie to me. Where. Is. She?" he says. Thats not fair!, I think, Sehun's innocent. I hoot quietly to my mom. She nods and relays the message. Jun Su whistles to confirm he understands. He steps forward.

"Leave him alone, Kris." he says. Kris glares at him, I sink under the water and begin to swim towards the shore. Jun Su keeps Kris's back to the water. I pop up for breath. Kai looks at me quizzically. I put my finger my lips. He looks away. I get to the shore, and creep behind Kris. He puts his phone in his back pocket. I slide it out and walk back to the water.

"Hey, Kris, I wanna ask you something." I say confidently. Everyone gasps to see me dripping wet and still in clothes, smiling cooly at a Dragon. Kris smirks.

"What is it Ha Nul?" he says walking towards me.

"Do you think phones float?" Kris blinks at my unusual question." Because I think they might. Let's test it shall we?" I say and hold his phone over the water. He freezes and his hand goes to his back pocket. Of course, his phone is missing, because I'm holding it above the water. He steps back, raising his hands.

"Hey, calm down." he says. I tilt my head.

"Apologize to Sehun." I demand. He tilts his head.

"No. I was just-" I shake my head.

"You know, I bet I can this phone farther than you can throw a rock, Kai. wanna test it out?" Kris's eyes widened and he spins to Sehun.

"I'm sorry Sehun. I shouldn't have gone after you." he says. Sehun smiles.

"Its alright Krith." he says. "I mean Kris." I smile and throw the phone at Kris's feet.

"Ok, since thats over and done with, lets go swimming shall we?" I ask.

( whoo! water ninja! and a code only five people understand. i'm not even that sure about it. i'm not fluent in it. anyways, comment! suscribe! enjoy! hey its the other peice of Tao from the previous gif! yay!)