your Related to WHO?!!!

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

             its about a month into school and Min Ah was right.she is mine and Jun Su' best friend. Min Ah's dad fondly calls us the 'Troublesome Trio'. that is a name my mother is picking up on too. as currently as i know, we've been passing all of our classes, mainly because we hang out all the time and Jun Su always does his work. i'd rather go and paint or sing or dance or take pictures, but he steals my bag until i get my work done. Min Ah just copies off of us. she doesn't like doing homework. but today, since on Friday there are major tests in math, science, and writing, Min Ah, Jun Su, and i are studying.  i stare blanky at the textbook, and imagine a melody to a song in my mind. Jun Su flicks my head.

"Yah!" i say indignantly."what was that for?!" he scoffs.

"come on Nulie, you can't be that slow of a reader. you've been on the same page for the past 20 minutes!"

"Junnie-oppa!"i whine."this is boring! i already know the answers to the test. why are you punishing me for not studying, while Min has been in the bathroom for the past 5 minutes!" his head snaps to the bathroom door.

"traitor." she says, her voice muffled. Junnie runs over to the door. i seize the oppurtunity to grab my bag and the remote control. i turn on the TV and gasp.

"guys!" i yell. "Exo's about to do an interveiw!" a second later, Min Ah and Jun Su launch over the back of the couch into their seats. Min grabs the remote from me and cranks up the volume.

"today we are interveiwing a group that is quickly rising to the top of the charts not only here in Korea, but in China as well. ladies and gentlemen, EXO!!" the interveiwer announces. we squeal and grab onto each other.

"you know what? forget the couch." i say and jump down infront of the table. they join me, studying all but erased from our minds. 

"i love you!" i yell at the screen as they send hearts to the fan boys and girls around the world. i sigh.

"i wish i could meet them. just once." i say. Min smack my arm softly.

"and how are we going to that Pabo?" she says. "its not like any of us are related to any of them." i rest my chin on my hands.

"i dont know." i sigh again. " i mainly want to meet them to get some pointers about my music and for them to show me how to do their dances. and cuz they're hot."

"me too. except the first one." i roll my eyes at Min's comment. Junnie looks kind of thoughtful and looks like he's contemplating something. i know when hes thinking hard, because he furrows his eyebrows, and he bites his lip. i touch his shoulder.

"hey." i say. "you all right?" he looks over at me, startled.

"oh, um, yeah i'm fine." he's silent for a moment. "i need to talk to you two after the interveiw is done with." Min Ah turns off the TV.

"my dad records everything that has to do with KPOP nowadays."she explains. "what's up?" Jun stands up.

"ok. as long as you guys promise not to get mad at me and hate me." he says. we hold up our pinkies.

"pinky promise." we chorus. he quickly hooks our pinkies in his and touch our thumbs together. he takes a breath.

"ok, what if i told you that i was related to someone from Exo?" he stammers. i shrug.

"it depends, on if your related to like a backup dancer or a choreographer,or-" i start, but he cuts me off.

"Xiumin is my half-brother." Jun Su blurts out. i nod.

"oh ok well then.........wait, what?"