Seating Arrangments

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

"Ok, how are we going to spilt up?" Suho asks. I look at them patiently. Kris stands straighter.

"Ok, Tao, Jun, and D.O will ride with me." he says. Tao cheers, and drags Jun Su away. I glance at Xiumin. He shrugs.

"Tao thinks of Jun Su as a bestfriend." he explains. I nod. Suho walks towards a mustang and clicks his keys. The car unlocks.

"Lay, Luhan,Sehun, come on." and they walk cooly to their car. Chanyeol clears his throat.

"Ok, so I'll take Baekhyun, and......" he begins and looks around. I see Min Ah stand up straighter. I raise my eyebrow at Baekhyun. He nods slightly.

"We'll take Min Ah!" he says cheerfully. Min Ah smiles happily and takes Chanyeol's outstreached arm. They walk to a car behind Suho's. He opens the door for her and she climbs inside. He turns back to me. 'Thank you' he mouths. I give him a thumbs up. He slides over his hood and climbs into the drivers seat.

"Well, I guess that leaves us." Chen says cheerfully. Kris sticks his head out the window.

"Hey Xiumin, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself, since you lost to me earlier. Race to the beach." he yells.

"You're on!" he yells back. We start walking to a car in front of Kris's.

"Waaa!" I say, then pout. "Why do you guys have such nice cars?!" Chen grins, his smile uncomfortable and akward.

"Maybe I should go with someone else." he says quietly. I tilt my head.

"Why?" I ask.

"He doesn't like it when we race. He sometimes gets sick." Kai explains pleasently. Chen rubs the back of his head sheepishly. 

"Please, don't leave me with these two." I say. Xiumin and Kai mocks hurt.

"Ouch. That hurt. Right here." Xiumin says, pointing to the right of his chest. I raise my eyebrow.

"It hurt your lung?" I say. Kris honks the horn impatiently. We walk to the car. I sit in the passangers seat, while Kai and Chen sits in the back seat. Xiumin turns the key, throws in gear and speeds off.