Fangirling and Tacos

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

( hey its LAY! must i say more?)

I push Min Ah from Chen's soulders. She lands in the water with a splash.

"Victory!" I yell. I fall backwards off of Kyungsoo's back. I pop back up, smiling triumphently. I high-five him. Paul walks down to our spot with a bag of food. He took a trip Taco Bell. He holds up the bag. 

"Paulie, Paulie, Paul! Please tell you got me my usual!" I yell. He nods and I run out of the water.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell. I hear other people splashing as they try to run to my voice. Xiumin randomly appears at my side. We grab hands and run the rest of the way together. We slide to a stop in front of Paul. I hold out my hands, begging for food. He just stands there. I stomp my foot.

"Paaaaaaaul!" I whine. "If you don't give the food I'll eat Xiumin here! I'll pull a Jeffery Dahmer, i swear!" He rolls his eyes and hand my box.

"Your so dramatic." he teases. He hands Xiumin his food too. We go and sit down. I began to inhale my heaven-in-a-box. Xiumin clears his throat.

"You were just joking about eating me right?" he asks nervously. I look up from my Doritos Taco, and blink. He looks at me expectantly. I look back down and continue eating. He gasps.

"You WERE planning it!" he says. I laugh.

"No. Min-Min, I wasn't planning to eat you." I say. He sighs in relief. Farther down the beach people are screaming and freaking out. I roll my eyes and try to continue eating. But they're getting closer and louder. I groan, as a girl screams so loud it hurt my ears. The crowd starts moving towards me. I blink and look back down at my last taco. I turn to Xiumin whos standing up and holding out his for me. I shake my head and continue eating.

"Ha Nul, your going to get stepped on." He says despraetly. "Just leave the taco!" I hold my taco up.

"No taco gets left behind!" I say stubbornly. He sighs and runs a safe distance away. I look down and my taco. I take a bite, and set it carefully, down on its paper. I sip my drink. As i reach for my taco, when someone steps on it. I gasp. Someone. Just. Stepped. On. My. T. A. C. O! I start shaking and stand up.

"YAH! YOU STEPPED ON MY TACO!" I explode like a nuclear bomb. "HOW DARE YOU?!!!!!!! THAT TACO HAD A WIFE! IT WANTED KIDS! IT HAD A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF IT! AND YOU JUST STEPPED ON HIM!" People scream and run off. I grab the girl who stepped on it and drag her to the water. I pick her up and throw her in to the ocean. My hands rub together, as i get her filthy germs off of me. I turn to the rest of the group.

"Any fangirls still here when I open my eyes are going to eat that nasty dirty, sandy taco. You have 10 seconds." I say in a dangerous voice. I close my eyes "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1." I open my eyes. They're all gone. I sigh and walk back towards, my spot. I pick up my ruined lunch and throw it away.

"That was really cool." a voice says.

"Whatever." I growl. Xiumin walks over and grins.

"Hi, Key! How have you guys been?" I pause. Key? As in... I look up and see SHINee just standing in front of me. My hand automatically travels to my necklace I made that has all my favorite groups and band. I finger my SHINee charm and turn red. Key smiles sweetly. Then Jonghyun made a heart.

Taemin frowns.

"I'm sorry for walking this way, and ruining your time here." he mutters, looking down. I tilt his head up and look at him in the eye.

"Its no big deal. I'll see if Paul'll....." I began as someone hands me a taco. I look over and see Xiumin throwing the rest of his box away. He walks back smiles at me. I blink and he nudges me.

"Eat." he says quietly. I shake my head.

"Min-Min this is your taco." he unwraps it. "I'll just go-" I was interrupted, as Xiumin starts to feed me the taco. My eyes widen.

"Oh, would you look at that. You've bit into it, so you should keep it." he places the rest of it my hands and walks off. I turn back to Taemin and see the 5 of them looking at me.

"What?" I ask, blushing.  Onew tilts his head.

"You must be really special. Xiumin never shares his food." he says thoughfully. He sees Kris and sgrins." Hey Kris!" He walks over the tall gentleman. The rest of SHINee follow closely behind. I look down at the taco.

I'm the only he's shared with? I smile softly and wrap the taco back up.

( sorry everyone if you don't like Taco Bell. i'm really craving it right now.)