Friday

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

"Man, I swear I failed." I sigh. Jun Su raises his eyebrow.

"I think you passed." he says. Min Ah laughs.

"I failed." she announces. She held up a paper. "This is what I did." On the paper is a flower, made of dots. Jun Su groans.

"Really Min Ah? Really?" I laugh, as the bell rings. We grab our things and leave the room.

"Finally!" I say happily as we walk outside.

"~when the skies and the grounds were one of legends, through their twelve forces, nutured the tree of life.~" my phone starts lecturing. i hold up my phone.

From: Paul

Message: Hey, I'm moving the Turtle up one day.

I grin knowing, Turtle is proposal. My personal genius there. I text back ok.

"Um, Min Ah I was wondering could I stay tonight instead of tomorrow?" I ask. she frowns and shakes her head.

"Dad, wants to spend 'quality time' together." she denies. I look over at Jun Su. He shrugs.

"I guess you could stay with us. Since its the last day before break, me and the guys were staying in a hotel tonight. Tomorrow, we're going to China to visit most of Exo-M's family. You can stay with us." he says. Min Ah pouts.

"No fair! She gets to hang out with them more than I can!" she cries. Ignoring her, I nod.

"Ok. Thats perfect, thanks." We stop at the street, and cross quickly. Min Ah waves and runs off towards her house. We keep walking to my house to pick up my clothes.

"Why do you need to stay someplace tonight, anyways?" Jun Su asks. I glance about and grin. I wave him closer.

"Paul is going to ask Mom to marry him." I whisper. he gasps, and squeals.

"Really?!" I nod, bewildered. Sometimes I forget he's gay. He claps and jumps around. He continues this untill we get about a block from my house. Standing there is Paul. He holds out a bag, full of what I'm guessing clothes. I take it and hug him goodluck. I wave goodbye.

"Bye, Paul!" I yell. He chuckles and waves back. We hooks arms and we walk back down the road. Suddenly, a car stops in front of us. I scream. Lay rolls down the window, and grins.

"Calm down, Ha Nul! Come on, and get in." he orders. I nod and slide into the back seat next to Tao. Suho grins at me through the rearveiw mirror. I raise my shoulders to the beat of the music.

"~i nanjangpan-e kkeutpan wang chale hey ttang-eul heundeulgo bun-eulon bulchungbunhan Race wait bun wigineun gwayeol Huh catch me on fire huh jinjjaga natanassda nananana~" G-Dragon raps and I  grin as listen to Tao rap along. The car stops. We climb out and look around. I get tackled in a hug by a little maknae. He nuzzles my neck. I laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Hi Sehun." I say softly. He smiles.

"It was kinda boring without you." he mumbles, his breath hitting my neck. I gulp, feeling awkward, slightly.

"Yah! Sehun! Can't you tell Ha Nul feels awkward!" Xiumin demands, pushing Sehun away. He smile warmly at me and hugs me gently. I hug him back. About 10 minutes later, I'm walking up to the hotel  suite with Chen one side and Sehun's arm around my shoulders. I trip trying to carry my bags and practically carrying Sehun. Luhan smiles apologetically. Kai pulls my school bag off my back and starts carrying it for me. Kyungsoo grabs my other bag for me.

"Sorry about him. He missed you." he says kindly. I grin.

"Thanks Mama D.O. " I tease. His grin widens. "and thank you Kai-oppa!" Kai looks around completely bewildered. I try stifling my giggles in Chen's shoulder. Jun Su chuckles, and I know he's rolling his eyes. I glance around behind me to see his face. He's holding hands with Tao. I look at their hands. They let go. And, if I'm not mistaken, which I rarely am, both of them are blushing.

"Here is our lovely...um....thingy." Chanyeol says. I close my eyes trying to hold in my laughter. Chen laughs at my face.

"Well, it started out good." I say. Chanyeol send me a grateful, sheepish grin.

"It kinda got away from me. Anyways, into the suite!" he says, grabbing my wrist.

"Haven't you ever noticed, that 'suite' is just 'suit' with an e?" i question as i am pulled in. I hear Xiumin's hearty laugh from inside and I can't help but giggle.

"No Ha Nul. I can't say with compelete confidence no one noticed that."