The Next Morning

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

*knock knock* i stir sleepily, hoping that noise will go away.

*kncok knock knock* i close my eyes tighter.

*knock knock BANG BANG BANG BANG BANGBANGBANGBA-*

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" i scream, sitting up. it was silent on the other side of the door. i lay back down and close my eyes, enjoying the silence. then......

"~gin saengmeori geunyeo nun gamado saenggangnane gin saengmeori geunyeo jeongsin nagal geot gata gin saengmeori geunyeo-~"

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" i whine into the phone.

"get. up." i hear Kris growl.

"where'd you get my number?" i yawn.

"Min Ah gave it to me at the beach." i roll over and groan, hanging up. i bury my face into the pillow and start to drift back to dreamland.the room is cold and i shiver.  an arm snakes around my waist. i get tugged to a warm body. i snuggle closer and listen to the heartbeat thumping against their chest. i hug their waist and  hear their heart speed up.

"Ha Nul if you don't get up Kris will walk in here and i will get killed by the whole group. especially Sehun. get up." a voice whispers into my ear. i snuggle closer.

"Ha-Ha Nul." he stutters. i listen to his breathing and start to fall alseep.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Ha Nul get up or i'm getting Tao to kick the door down!" Kris threatens. i groan and sit up. i glance over and see Xiumin blushing.

"i'm up. i'm up. oh and by the way, Xiumin slept in my room because Lay stole his spot when he went to the bathroom."

"so that's where Xiumin went!" Suho exclaims. i stand up and walk to the door. i open it and smile sleepily at the two leaders.

"yep." i take a deep breath. "oooh, someone made coffee." i brush past those two and walk into the dining area. the guys are being foolish, wrestling and playing around. Luhan pauses for a minute to get a drink of a steaming cup of coffee. i look at the coffee pot. its empty. i sit down, grab Luhan's coffe and start drinking it. Jun Su pulls it from my grasp. i whine.

"Junnnieeee! i need that!" i say. he shakes his head.

"its not yours."

"bu-bu-but-"

"no buts Ha Nul. go pour your own." i pout.

"there's a problem with that."

"oh,really? what is it?" Jun Su demands. i point to the coffee pot.

"lookie." he glances over at the empty coffee pot and rolls his eyes.

"ok guys, who drank all of the coffee?" he says loudly. Sehun and Tao hide their cups. Lay looks down gultily. i frown, stand up and stumble over to the coffee maker.

"ok........how do i work this?" i mumble. i grab the coffee pot. i slide to the sink and fill it with water. suddenly Teen Top's Clap starts playing.

"~I’m so crazy crazy crazy clap clap clap clap mad man crazy crazy crazy clap clap clap clap mad man meomchul su eomnabwa michyeoganeun nal jom bwaba Ja kkuman naega neol gieokhae ulgo utgo~" i sing along and dance holding the pot. the pot  was tugged away from me. i turn and see Xiumin smiling gently.

"Go. i got the coffee." he says. i throw my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"thanks Xiumin Oppa!" i let go and see his cheek has a pinkish tint to it. i skip out of the kitchen thingy and promptly fall on my face. i jump up to my feet.

"i'm okay!"


i sip my coffee happily.

"ahhhh." i smack my lips. someone knocks on the door.

"who is it?" Jun Su calls.

"Room service!" a voice says back. i jump to my feet and yank open the door. three people pushing carts enter the room.

"omo! thanks." i say. they hold out their hands. i high-five them and they look at me weird.

"Ha Nul that's not what they want." Lay laughs. i tilt my head.

"then what do they want?" i ask. they groan and leave.

"oh, your leaving so soon! ok, bye!" i call happily, waving. they slam the door in response. i turn to Kris.

"Kris why were they so mean?"

"because it was you talking to them." he answers. i throw my arms around him.

"Kris! why do you hate meee?" i whine.

"i don't know Ha Nul maybe its because you called me an angry bird?" he says sarcastically.

"well, you have the look! you look like the red Angry Bird!" i defend. he pushes me away. i pout.

"did i mention the red Angry Bird is my favorite of all the angry birds?" i say. he eyes me curiously.

"do you mean that?" he asks. i nod vigorously. he breaks into a grin.

"ok. i think your pretty cool." i jump up and down happily.

"YAAAAY KRIS LIKES ME!" i cheer. Jun Su grabs my leg. i scream and fall onto someone.

"omo! mian!" i say. he chuckles.

"its ok, Ha Nul. are you alright?" Xiumin asks. i nod and look up. then we notice that we are really close. i stare at hiim and watch his eyes drift across my face, pausing at my eyes and lips. he stares at my lips for a second and bites his own. i couldn't help but be drawn to that. we both lean in slightly and then.......

"YAH!" we hear a scream. we jolt. i scramble off of Xiumin's lap, blushing furiously. but Jun Su is a thousand times more furious. Sehun is being held back by Luhan. Tao is just sitting there, looking between me and Xiumin.

"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, XIUMIN!" Sehun screams. "DON'T TRY TO KISS HER! KEEP AWAY FROM HER!"

"really Minseok? going after my best friend? whats the big idea?" Jun Su spits. i blink. Chen pulls me over to him and grabs my shoulders.

"you ok? did he try anything?" he ask franticaly. he grabs my coffee. "did he put anything in this?"

"guys..." i begin. Jun Su hauls Xiumin up by his shirt.

"WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE YOU MET HER?! BEFORE YOU MET MIN AH?!" he growls. Xiumin just stares right back at him.

"guys.." i try again.

"LET ME GO LUHAN! I'LL KILL HIM!" Sehun screams.

"that doesn't give me any incentive for letting you go." Luhan says. Chanyeol goes over and pushes Sehun's right shoulder onto the wall. completely immoblized, he starts kicking.

"guys....." i repeat.

"we have to take this for testing! i need an air-tight container quickly! it might be dissipating as we speak!" Chen panicks. Suho blinks over at Chen.

"what are you talking about?" he asks.

"GUYS!" i roar. everyone stops and looks at me.

"ok, Chen.." i begin. he looks over at me. he pouring the coffee into a plastic baggie. "stop that! and give me my coffee back!"

"Sehun! sit. down." i order. he sheepishly complies. "and Jun Su calm down!" Jun Su shakes his head.

"No way. he needs to keep away from you." He snarls.  

"Why not?" I ask pissed.

"Because he might lie to you." he says and i snap.

"He has never lied to me! he's been completely honest to me. even if it was embarrassing! he hasn't lied about his life to me! unlike you!" I scream.

"Me? lied to you? When!" he demands.

"You haven't lied but pretty much have." he steps closer.

"When Ha Nul?" I glance around.

"I don't think you want me to say it." i say lamely. he runs his fingers through his hair.

"DAMN IT HA NUL! WHEN?!" he yells.

"WHEN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE DATING TAO!" i scream at him. he freezes. everyone stares at us.

"How did you find out?" he says. i blink, a tear rolling down my face.

"i knew ever since last night. i thought there was something going on between you two since the beach." He walks over to me. i reach out to him and he engulfs me in a hug. i start crying.

"Why didnt you tell me?" i whimper. he runs his finger through my hair.

"I was scared Nullie. i was scared that you would hate me. i was scared that you would go public and it would effect Tao's career. it would hurt everyone. and i didn't want that to happen." He puts his chin ontop of my head. "But i wanted to tell you. and Min Ah. so bad." i sniffle and smile sadly.

"so, you're dating a famous person. lucky." i say and he chuckles. Tao clears his throat.

"so.. um guys, i'm gay." he says awkwardly. Lay rolls his eyes.

"really?!" baekhyun says, genuinely suprised. we look over and see him toothbrush in hand.

"suprise." i say.


so i hope you enjoy that chapter. i started just free writing and i really liked this. chen makes me laugh in this chapter. he so........ spazzy. i love it. not edited, if you see any mistakes let me know and i'll fix them. i update again soon. love you all <3