Things you Learn at Night

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

"good night Ha Nul." Luhan says kindly. i wave at the boys.

"night!" i call and go into my room. i lay down and listen to the rest of my friends going to bed. after everyone has went to bed, i close my eyes and attempt to sleep.

an hour later, still awake. i groan and stand up.

"i can't sleep. maybe if i drink some warm milk or something. Apparently, it'll make you sleepy." i say aloud. "...great. i'm talking to myself. maybe tea will work better." i stumble out of my room and into the kitchen area. i fill the little kettle they have up with water and set it on the stove to heat up. meanwhile i grab a cup and some tea bags. i hear footsteps slow down behind me. they touch me on the shoulder. i spin ready go all ninja and fall on my . Xiumin laughs at me. i pout.

"min min-ah! thats not nice!" he looks down at me.

"i'm sorry, Ha Nul. but," he holds out his and. i grab it and he yanks me up and into his arms. i blush.

"call me Oppa." he whispers. i clear my throat. he buries his face into my neck.

"min-min o-oppa."

"hmm?" his lips buzz slightly against my skin.

"Cou-could you let me go?" He looks down at me.

"Do you want me to?" He asks.

'Not really.' i think.

"Yes please." i say. he nods.

"Ok. only if you watch a show with me." he continues. i nod.

"Ok, what show?" i ask. he clears his throat.

"Um.....playful kiss." He whispers, embarrassed. i giggle.

"You watch Playful Kiss?" i say loudly. he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shhhhhh! yes. Jun Su made me watch it one day and i got hooked. I'm on the last episode. if you watch it with me i promise not to ever scare you again." i nod.

"Fine. deal. ill watch Playful Kiss with you."

*30 minutes later*

I wipe my eyes as the credits start rolling.

"Hey, you ok?" Min-min asks. i bury my face in his shoulder and start crying.

"It-its so sad!" i cry. he chuckles.

"How is it sad?" i look up at him and he wipes the tears off my cheeks.

"Because that doesn't happen in real life." I lay my head on his shoulder and cry some more. he nudges me.

"Come on. go to bed. you must be tired." he coaxs me. i yawn and nod. he pulls me to my feet and starts walking me to my room. we get to the hallway and Jun Su's door opens. we hide, pressing up against the wall.

"Go to bed, babe." Jun Su says.

"Ok. can i sleep here?" a voice asks. my eyes widen. I turn to Xiumin.

'That's Tao!' i mouth. he nods. Tao walks out of the room and goes to walk away. he pauses and turns around.

"Jun Su." he says. Junnie pokes his head out. Tao touches his cheek and presses their lips together. i bite my lip to keep from freaking out. Tao pulls away and places his forehead on my best friend. "Goodnight Junnie. i love you." He murmurs and disappears to go to bed.

"Night Tao." he calls softly and goes back into his room. i start squealing. Xiumin covers my mouth again.

"Shhhhh." his breath hits my ear. i nod. he leads me back to my room.

"Thanks for watching that last episode with me." he says and blushes. i giggle and hug him.

 

"Its no big deal." i say softly. he grins toothily. then he yawns.

"Well I'm off to bed." he says. "Night." i nod and shut the door. i climb into my bed and try to close my eyes. then someone knocks on the door. i get up and open it. Xiumin rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "Um, Lay took my spot. can i sleep here?" i grin and nod.

"Sure. come on in." i step aside and he enters the room. he jumps onto my bed and streches out. i roll my eyes. he pats the other side of the bed.

"How nice of you offering a spot on my own bed." he shrugs.

"I know. I'm a total catch." i laugh

"I'm suprised you dont have a girlfriend yet." I tease. he shrugs again.

"I'm just waiting for the right girl." I climb onto the bed. he wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close. i automatically lay my head on his chest. he chuckles and i turn red. I go to move but he tightens his grip making it impossible to move.

"Its ok. get some sleep arraso?" he says. i nod sleepily and close my eyes.

 

(A/N: i do apologize for not updating a lot. please forgive me? *sorry sorry dance* i hope you enjoy this chapter! comment please! you dont have to my silent readers. farewell!)