Xiumin At Racing

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

VROOOOOM! Kris speeds past us. I hide my face in my hands. Kai roars with laughter.

"Man, Xiumin your really bad at racing! Even Ha Nul's embarrassed!" he yells over the wind rushing past. Xiumin growls and shifts. I look up and I cant even see Kris's car.

"Oh, for goodness sakes! Xiumin pull over!" I order. He complies. I get out, and walk around the car. I open the door.

"Passenger's seat. Now!" I say. Kai snickering in the back seat. Xiumin pouts and slides over. I climb in the drivers seat and grab the steering wheel. Chanyeol drives past. "Turn on some music, too."

"GO HA NUL! GET KRIS!" Chanyeol yells. I smirk and step on the gas, pealing out of the dirt shoulder.

*      *        *

Kris POV

I slow down after a couple of minutes after passing Xiumin. He won't catch up. As much as he loves to, Xiumin can't drive well. Jun Su looks embarrassed for his brother. I can hear Xiumin's car as he desperatly tries to catch up. I shake my head and check in the rearveiw mirror. I see Xiumin's car in the distance behind me. I curse and speed up.

"How did he catch up so fast?!" I yell angrily. Jun Su looks through the back window.

"Because thats not Xiumin." he says. I relax and slow down. The car passes us easily. Then I see the lisence plate. Its Xiumin's.

"Hey, you lied to me! You said that wasn't Xiumin!" I demand. Jun Su laughs as the car speeds ahead.

"It isn't Xiumin. That's Ha Nul at the wheel." he explains. I now feel like Xiumin, trying desperatly to catch up.

*     *     *

Ha Nul POV

I drift into the parking lot of the beach, and park perfectly. I look in the back seat.

"Chen, you can open your eyes now." I say and turn up the radio, because Shinee's playing.

"~ Oh I'm curious yea sajin sok nega sungan georeo nawa wae! Oh I'm so curious yea, I'm so curious yea! Oh I'm so curious yea, I'm so curious yea!~" the speakers boom. I dance in my seat as Kris's car sqeals to halt next to Xiumin's. I roll down the window and smile cooly at Kris.

"Hi there!" I wiggle my fingers.

"That race is void! Xiumin wasn't racing the car!" Kris growls. I look up and think.

"Well, you didn't specify that he had to be racing." I shrug." So it counts." I climb out the window and start dancing to SHINee's Sherlock.

"~Beomineun I ane isseo Amudo nagal su eobseo Neowa na eotteon nugudo...~" I sing along with Key as the song ends. I do my little happy dance as the rest of the guys pull up.

"About time!" Chen yells as he shakily gets out of the car. Min Ah grins.

"Xiumin won, didn't he?" she asks. I nod happily. Lay runs up to congratulate Xiumin.

"Xiu! Congats......." he pauses. " Why aren't you in the driver's seat?"

"Because he cheated." Kris says as he climbs out of his car and slams the door. "Ha Nul drove." I put my hands on my hips.

"You didn't specify whether or not passengers can take over the driving if the driver !" I defend, and look in through the window. "No offense." He shrugs.

"None taken." I turn back to Kris and point my finger at him.

"And you!" I say. "Need to get off your attitude, Mr. Angry Bird!" he blinks, taken aback. "Do you understand me?" he nods, suddenly sheepish. I smile brightly.  SHINee's Lucifer starts playing

"ok, so now we need to go.....OH MY GOSH TURN IT UP! I LOVE THIS SONG!" I scream. Xiumin complies. I start dancing and singing. I jump on to his car and dance on the roof.

"~Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa Ojik neoman chae ulge, neoman gadeuk chae ulge~" I sing. Paul and my mom walk up.

"Ha Nul, are you having fun?" my mom asks grinning. She looks and Min Ah and Jun Su are dancing on the roof of their repective cars too. "Oh, the whole Troublesome Trio? Oh, my. They must really like this song. Hello, I'm Ha Nul's mother, Hea Jung." Kris gives her smile.

"Grace and noble. It looks fitting, ma'am." my mom blushes. I gag.

"Dude, you didn't just flirt up my mom! Gross! Paul! Get him!" Paul looks up at me.

"I'm not at dog." he retorts. I slide down and look at him.

"Or are you?" I ask. I walk over to him. We stand still for a moment. Then we start to dance randomly. He pulls my mom into it, while I grab Lay. Everyone grins then we all start to dance. I spin really fast, just for fun. I almost fall, but Xiumin catches me. The song ends and we all laugh. Kris's face then got dangerously serious.

"Ha Nul, did you call me an Agry Bird earlier?" I hide behind Tao.

"Maybe." he crooks his finger.

"Come here." he orders. I shake my head. 

"Nope." he looks at me .

"Excuse me?" I gulp and smile sweetly. Tao looks at me.

"I'll you a bit of advise." he says into my ear." Run." I nod and sprint out of there.

"Yah! Get back here! Let me go guys!" I turn and see all of my friends holding him back and slowing him down.

"What are you looking at?!" Jun Su yells. "Do what your told and RUN!" I turn back around and obey.

( oh my. Kris is really acting like a real-like Angry Bird. lol hope you liked! leave me comments on what you want to happen! the picture has nothing to do about the chapter, i just enjoy looking at Chen with his hat eating.i think i'll put random pictures and gifs as the main image, cuz its kinda fun. lol Tao's arm.)