Prove it

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

we stare at Jun Su. he gulps

"Xiumin...is...my half brother." he repeats. i stare at him blankly. its not like i don't hear him, my mind isn't making the connection. Min Ah on the other hand, has.

"WHAT?!" she yells, jumping up." your kidding us right?" she glances down at me. i'm totally frozen, one hand brushing through my bangs, the other hand in my lap. she grabs my arm and pulls my roughly to my feet. i unfreeze slightly and stand up. she glares at him and crosses her arms.

"Yah, Pabo! its not nice saying that if its not true!" she scolds. "you know how much Ha Nul loves Exo!" he nods.

"i know. and i'm not joking. Xiu is my half brother." he says. my knees buckle and i'm on the ground again. she yanks me up.

"stop it!" she demands. Junnie-oppa looks offended.

"why?" she rolls her eyes.

"not you! her!" she explains. i shake my head and finally gain feeling in my arms and legs. i clear my throat and point at the now empty screen.

"Xiumin? like Exo Xiumin?" i blurt. he nods. i look down and back up to Jun Su.

"prove it." i say. my voice is so determined, it shocked even me. he nods.

"ok." he agrees and pulls out his phone. he scrolls through something and truns the screen to us. we walk over and peer down at the picture. the picture is of "him" and Xiumin. they're doing and peace sign and are smiling at the camera, their arms around eachother. he presses a button. another picture fills the screen. i gasp. its a picture of Jun Su. he's wearing his uniform for school. and there's Xiumin. he's laughing and poking his brothers face. Tao is in the background, waving  a bag that we know as Jun Su's back pack. the rest of Exo are walking behind them. i lean forward and enlarge the photo. sure enough, there's Jun Su and there's Xiumin. Min Ah nods.

"good job. nice editing. not convinced." she says. he rolls his eyes.

"fine. is the interview done?" he asks. i turn on the TV. Spongebob is paying. i nod. he presses some buttons on his phone. ringing fills the air. after the third ring some one picks up.

"yobosayo?" a voice.

"hyung?" jun su says.

" no this is chen. xiumin is in the bathroom or something." chen says. i fall to the ground, almost. Min Ah holds me up.

"wa! Jun su you weren't joking!" she says. Chen chuckles.

" i'm guessing you told them?" he says.

"yep." he says then we hear a noise.

"yah! Chen get off of my phone!" a voice yells. my legs practcally fall out from under me. the voice. Xiumin.

"its your brother." Chen calls. we hear the phone being passed around.

"yobosayo?" he says.

"yobosayo, hyung!" Jun Su says happily. 

"hey, did you just see the interview?" Xiumin asks.

"part of it." we could practically hear him frown.

"why not all of it." he pouts. Jun Su grins.

"because, i was telling my friends by biggest secret."  Junnie says. Xiumin gasps.

"ahhh, which one?" he demands." tell me! now!" 

"that you are my brother." he pauses.

"your biggest secret......is that your my brother?" Xiu asks.

"yep." Jun Su says. i clear my throat.

"Jun Su oppa! you should of believed you when you told us. for that, i'm sorry!" i bow. Min Ah copies me

"Sorry!" she echos."we should have believed you." Xiumin gasps.

"ah they sound pretty! are they pretty?" my best friend nods.

"yeah. they are." he says.

"hey guys, come here!" Xiumin yells. we hear movement around the phone. "ok, 1,2,3!"

"we are one! hello, we are Exo!" they yell. i almost fall. Min Ah holds me up, again.

"hi, i'm Min Ah! nice to meet you!" she says with a smile.

"Min Ah, they can't see you through the phone." Jun Su says. she blushes and pushes me forward.

"um, hi my name is Ha Nul." i stammer. Min Ah nudges me.

"your speaking Mandarin again." she whispers.

"oh, uh, sorry. my name is Ha Nul. crap!" i clear my throat. "n-names Ha Nul." i hear Kris chuckle.

"having trouble speaking?" he teases. 

"y-yes." i say. Xiumin must've dropped the phone  because we heard a clatter.

"sorry!"Xiumin yells. his voice gets closer. we hear Tao yelling at Kris in the background, saying he wants to meet us. 

"hey how about we meet your friends, Jun Su?" Junnie oppa looks at us and grins.

"yeah. Ha Nul is a huge EXOtic." Lay chuckles.

"too cute." he says. i blush.

"where are you?" chen asks.

"i'll text Xiu the address, ok?" jun su comments.

"ok." Kris agrees. "we're on our way."

(a/n i am soooooooooooooo sorry! a lot of stuff has been happening. i'll update soon i promise!!!!! <3)