meeting them

Xiumin's Brother (discontinued)

As soon as the phone hung up, Min Ah dragged me to the bathroom.

"Sit!" she demands. Like a puppy, I obey. She dashes out of the room into hers. She somes back with some clothes that she throws at me. "Change and let me know when your done. Thank God we're at my house!" she runs back to her room.

"Jun Su!" she screams as she runs past, "Clean this part up!" He salutes like his favorite cartoon character, Gir.

"Yes, master!" he grins. I quietly shut the door to the bathroom and change from the evil uniform, to the comfy outfit given to me. I look in the mirror and groan. Of course she'll give me an EXO shirt. I roll my eyes and open the door. Min Ah rushes in and makes me sit down on the toilet. She then starts putting makeup on me.

"Are you excited about meeting them?" she demands. "Close your eyes." I oblige. She starts putting eyeshadow on me.

"I guess I'm excited. This eyeshadow better not be sparkly." I say. She pauses.

"Uh, too late" I groan. "Open." I lift my eyelids, to see her branishing a mascara wand. I let her cover my lashes with the black gunk. She holds up a curler.

"Not-uh! No eyelash curler." I protest. She sighs and picks up something else.

"Fine but your wearing lipstick." she says. I shake my head.

"Lip gloss." I say. She smirks.

"Nope. Lip stick, and lip liner." she demands. I groan.

"Fine."

*      *     *

"I hate you all." I say, standing in between my two best friends. Jun Su laughs at me. Min Ah frowns at me.

"What am I missing?" she asks.

"Maybe the sunglasses." Jun Su suggests. Min Ah's eyes light up and she runs up to her room. I hit Jun Su softly.

"Are you trying to embarrass me in front of them?!" I growl. He nods. The door bell rings.

"I'll get it!" I yell, running down the stairs and almost fall. I yank open the door and see Exo standing there.

"Help me!" I whisper. Lay snickers.

"Nice outfit." he teases. I stick my tounge out at him.

"Ha Nul! come here!" I hear Min Ah call. I gasp and hide behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun as she walks in the doorway. She's wearing a pretty white sundress. (hey i just realized that i have a white sundress in my other story. cool.)  Everyone except Chanyeol, waves happily. He bites his lip.

"She's so beautiful." he breathes. Baek grins at him.

"Ooooh, someones got a crush." he jokes. I stick my head in between theirs.

"Thats so adorable." I say. Chanyeol turns red. I smile softly. "I won't tell her, Chanyeol." I assure him. He grins crazily. Min Ah sees my face in between them and her eyes glint evily. I gulp.

"Crap."

     *      *      *

"~Dancing, dancing, dancing in the moonlight~" I sing loudly, as we walk down the street. Kai groans.

"Stop!" he says.

"~sorry.~" I sing. Lay starts laughing. I join in. Even the emotionless Kris chuckles.

"That was pretty good timing."  Jun Su says with a grin. I nod.

"I didn't even plan it." I say. Kai stares at me. I look at and him and blink. He looks away and starts walking with his cheeks puffed out.

( thats how kai is walking up there ^ at the top of the screen.) 

I sigh and look at the leaders. Kris is in front, and Suho is in the back. I turn around.

"Why are we being herded like sheep??" I yell.

"Cuz your here." Min Ah yells back. I push the sunglasses offically to the bridge of my nose.

"Says the girl whos about to fall." I shoot back. She rolls her eyes and takes a step. Down a flight of stairs. She sits at the bottom of the stairs. I laugh and she pouts. I clutch my stomach.

"Man, Ha Nul your evil." Luhan says. I gasp for breath.

"Hey, you've done that too." Xiumin defends me.

Lay POV

"~ring ding dong! ring ding dong!~" Ha Nul phone screams. She picks up.

"Hi Mom! yeah, I'm fine. They're fine for the most part. Min Ah. She fell a flight of stairs.... Ok hold on." she says, then calls out to her best friend. "You all right down there?"

"Shut up!" she yells in return.

"Shes fine. Ok, i don't know. I'll call when I do. Ok." she bites her lip." Do I have to? Ok." she looks around then turns away from everyone. "I love you too. Ok, bye. Tell Paul I said hi." then she hangs up. I look at her. She glances at me and catches my eye. 

"What?!" she says in a slightly high pitched voice. I blink innocently.

"Who's Paul?" I ask. She blushes.

"Her mom's boyfriend." Min Ah yells. "Possibly soon-to-be-fiance!" I nod.

"Ok."

Ha Nul POV

"Hey. We don't know that's what he's planning to do!" I say.

"~ When the skies and the grounds were one of legends, through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life.~" my phone began. I pick it up.

" Hello?" I say.

"Hi Ha Nul."

"Hi, Paul!" I say happily. "Whats goin on?" Paul coughs.

"I was wondering if you and your friends would like to meet us at the beach?" I frown.

"Hold on, give me a sec." I put the phone in my pocket and yelled. "KREASE!"

"AYO WAD UP?" he yells back.

"Wanna go to the beach?" I say. He tilts his head as he thinks about it.

"Ooooh! I love the beach! Can we go? Pleeeeeease?" Tao begs. I see Kris starting to grin.

"Yeah. Lets go." Tao and I cheer. I pull my phone back out.

"Yeah. We'll meet you there. But, um, there are goning to be more than usual."

"Its fine, the more, the merrier." he says. I smile.

"I'm so glad you think that way. See you there!" I hang up and grin. Jun Su smirks.

"You didn't tell him there are going to be a dozen more than usual." he scolds. I shrug.

"What? He said 'the more, the merrier'!" I defend. Jun Su just shakes his head.