Jealousy

Are you really getting married???

 

Continuation of Flashback

 

Still Yuri's POV

 

I find out more about James,

Well because sometimes he go visits our dorm to see Jessica.

I’m beginning to hate this guy.Seriously.

We found out that he is a successful businessman and really rich. But not only that, he is also a very hard working guy, he is dedicated to his career and by looking at him I can feel that he’s really a good person. And I know he came back for a reason, he came back for her.

Every time he visits our dorm, I know everyone can see especially Jessica that I’m not pleased to see him.

The more he visits. The more I find the girls liking him and the more threaten I become.

And I hate it when Jessica is being nice with him.

 

 

I decided to go to mall so I can relax for a while, so I invited one of my closest friends Hara. Hara and I become closer because of invisible Youth. She’s very fun to be with. I’ve enjoyed myself so much that I didn’t  noticed someone looking our way.

"KWON YURI!!!!"

Wtf!Why they are together I thought she has her schedule today!!!

James: "Hi Yuri.and??"

Hara: "I’m Hara. Yul’s friend."

(Jessica keeps glaring at me and I glared back)

Ehemm..

I looked at Hara. And I just nod.

"Jessica, James. Hara and I will go ahead. Bye."

James: "oh.okay.."

 

I decided not to look back.

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

Yoonyul’s room

I’m glad Yoona will be back tomorrow. Coz I really need to be alone right now.

 

I am lying on my bed  when I heard the door slammed..

I prepared myself.

My eyes widen when  she lay beside me crying and hugging me tightly.

"I HATE YOU!!!!!"

She keeps punching my chest. I just let her. She must be really upset.

I am upset too, but it softens me to see her like this.

"I HATE YOU!!!"

"I HATE YOU!!!"

"Shhh.Baby I’m sorry.."  (I look at her)

"Why you are with her again huh???I’m so jealous, you know that I hate it when you’re so close to her."

"I was upset too..and jealous."

Jessica looks at me lovingly.

"I can’t help but to be jealous whenever you and James are together. I know you’ll never cheat on me and I trust you, but I don’t trust that guy. I know he likes you a lot. And I’m not going to just sit around and do nothing when he."

I felt her lips on mine. And I just savor the moment. It was only a few seconds, but it feels like forever. She pulled away.

"Yul, you are the only person I want right now. And I will never let you go, and I’m not afraid if people finds out about us. Because I’m proud to have you in my life. I will let them know that I Jessica Jung have the most amazing, prettiest and iest girl you can ever have.

"Kyahh!!!you’re making me blushed!!!"

"Hahaha.I love you so much Yul. (caressing my cheeks)So don’t be jealous of James,okay??"

"Tsk. who’s talking about not to be jealous.."

"Yah!!!I swear if I ever see you two together again YOU ARE DEAD!!!"

OKAY #___#

"Good."

"Hmmmm .I love you too Sica. Please don’t stop loving me."

 

 

"I won’t. I promise.."

 

 

 

 

After telling Tiffany the story, she hugged me so tight. I can feel my heart aching so bad remembering those things again.

Tiff: "Oh my God Yul. I really don’t know. You must be really hurting until now.."

I just let her hugs me, I just hope  that Jessica will come back to me and said those words again.

I miss her.

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜