Together again??

Are you really getting married???

 

At the beach

 

"Sica." "Yul."

"Hmm you go first.:

Jessica smiled to Yuri.

 

Jessica hold Yuri”s hands.

I’m getting married tomorrow. But before that I just really want to ask..

 

"NO!!! Sica, you are not getting married!!"

"I will not let you. I still love you."

Jessica just kept shut, and listen to Yuri.

"I made a mistake. I should have never given up on you. I should have never listened to other people. I should have listened only to you, and to what I feel."

"Please.. Please don’t marry him. I’m begging you."

Yuri kneels in front of Jessica, hoping that Jessica will listen to her.

 

"Sica, please don’t marry him. I don’t want to lose you. I can’t lose you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Kwon Yuri!!Pabo!! stop kneeling and hug me now!!!"

 

Yuri immediately stands up and hugs Jessica tightly. Both are crying really hard now. Jessica hugs Yuri tighter as if it will be the last time they will see each other. Just like they’re about to say goodbye.

 

When Yuri had already calmed down. She pulled from the hug, and stare at the still crying Jessica.

"Shh..Shh." She pats Jessica’s head, just like before whenever the girl is crying.

"Sica?"

 

When Jessica finally stopped from crying. Yuri start to talk again.

 

Sica…Yuri puts Jessica’s head to her chest.

 

"Sica, can you hear it. My heart is beating crazy right now. It is jumping with joy, because I finally able to hug and hold you this close again."

Jessica looks at Yuri.

Yuri smiled bitterly at her.

 

"Please don’t marry him." Yuri pleads and starts to tear up again.

 

Yuri stiffened, when she felt Jessica’s lips on her. She missed this. It was just a peck but it feels like more.

She open her eyes and saw Jessica staring back at her. Jessica smile lovingly at her.

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much Yuri."

 

 

"You're the one I want to get married with."