Forevermore

Are you really getting married???

 

Jessica’s POV:

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!"

I was stunned the place is jam-packed. As I look around everyone is here my friends, my family even my childhood friends from States is here.

I looked at James beside and he was grinning at me. I playfully slap his arms many times.

"Aww how sweet" --Sunny

"Aishh. What is this girls???"

"Tsk. isn’t it obvious it’s a surprise princess" --Soo

"That’s right. Who knows maybe this will be our last party together, because you are getting married and you’re going to leave us soon. I’m so sad." --Yoon 

I smiled looking at Yoon pretending that she’s crying..

"Oh common I will still stick around after my wedding," I assured them. The trio smiles cheekily at me.

James excuse himself to go talk to his friends.

 

"Jessieeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

"Ahhh!!!Tiff stop you’re choking me.."

"So do you like our surprise??"

"Kind of.."

"Kinf of? We plan this for days." -Tiff

I hugged her again, thank you. I’m so touched.

 

"Fany-ah."

I turned around and saw her. She’s wearing a black dress.  She stares and smiled to me. I can’t help but smiled back.

"Do you like our surprise so far?" - yuri

"Ahmmm..yeah. Thanks to you too."

"I’m glad you liked it."- yuri

She turned beside me and pulled Tiff along her.  And when I saw them holding hands, I can’t help but to feel jealous.

"Ahmmm.Jessica sorry I need to borrow Tiffanu for a while. Enjoy your night J."

 

I keep looking at their retreating back. I never realized it until now. Those two look closer. And I hate to admit it but they really look good together too. Are they together? But that can’t be, what about Hae oppa? Did they broke up already.

"Unnie!!!Jessica Baby…"

"Aww.Mom, krys. Don’t tell me you know this too?" (pouting)

They hugged me tightly.(pouting)

"Tsk.tsk. Tiffany unnie just tell me yesterday and stop pouting unnie!!!" -krystal

"If we tell you, it wouldn’t be a surprise honey. Are you enjoying the night, where’s James anyway?" - Mrs.Jung

I pointed at James, he was talking to some people. Maybe peolple from his work.

"We invite your friends from States too. Go and talk to them. And I hope you will enjoy you’re night honey."

"Ok. I will mom. Thank you for not telling me too.(I stuck my tongue out). I laughed when mom shook her head."

 

I went to talk to some friends and relatives, and everyone keeps congratulating me and I keep repeating my thanks to them.  Everyone is happy for us. And I can’t help but smile at that thought.

 

On my way towards the girls. I was shocked when I saw Taec oppa, tsk after that incident with Yuri I tried to distance myself from him. But looking at the woman beside him now I guessed this is the man she’s dating.

"Hey!!Oppa long time no see." I hugged him for greetings. He’s a good friend of mine too.

He smiled and hugged me back. He said he really missed me. And keeps pinching my cheeks. I laughed at his silliness, while punching his chest.

Ahemmm..

I know she will be jealous. Hahaha

"That’s too much greetings you know"

"Awww , Yoona-yah don’t  be jealous . You know I love you." - Taec

I laughed hard. When Yoona elbow him hard on the stomach. And telling him not to be that bold cause people might hear. But oppa keeps telling her why not, when it’s the truth.

I laughed even more when Yoona left us. And pretending that she’s mad. These two are cure together.

"Ahh. Jessica it was nice seeing you again and congratulations too. See you on your wedding."

"Aishhh. Yoona-yah wait for me."

 

Looking around everyone seems really happy. It’s been 1 month since the management allowed us to date. And looking at my members everyone is really enjoying and happy. 

Well I guess, except for one.

 

 

 

I feel like I’m still not happy.

 

 

But it’s for the best.

 

 

But sometimes I just hope someone will stop these stupid things that I’m doing.

I want to be saved from myself.

 

 

 

 

"Hey."

 

I know that voice.

It’s Yuri.

"What are you doing here, alone? You should be inside it’s cold out here." 

I smiled at the thought that she still cares for me.

"Hmm. I’m kind of tired talking to people. Aishh look at them, they are so many, and why did you guys invited so many people anyways? I didn’t realize it that I start whining at her. When she start laughing at me."

I missed her laugh. I missed this.

"HAHAHA. You’re still so whiny. You’ve never change."

She stop laughing when she notice that I’m staring at her.

"Ahhm. Sorry didn’t mean to laugh at you."

"Yah!!!" I slap her arms.

"Aww. What was that for??"

"For saying sorry. For being awkward with me nowadays. For staying away from each other for too long."

I was about to say another word. When she hugs me.

I missed this.

I feel like crying.

While still hugging me. She asked me something.

I broke the hug, and she holds my hands waiting for my answer.

"Yes, Yuri-ahh I am really getting married." I tried to sound happy and I guess it works.

Her warm hands let go of me. Why do I feel like that she suddenly became sad. Is it possible that she’s  still in love with me?

"Really? I’m so happy for you."

I smiled bitterly when she said that. She sounds too hyper. I guess I was wrong. 

I heard tiffany talking with the mike asking everyone to gather at the center. Cause they have a surprise song for James and I. But I decide to ignore her and ask Yuri the question I’ve been wanting to ask her.

"What about you Yuri? What about you and Hae oppa?"

I don’t know how long she just stares at me before answering.

"Donghae and I, we broke up."

"WHAT?!!!WHEN?!"

"Aishh. Lower your voice Sica. We broke up almost two months ago."

"But I thought you guys are.."

"Yuri I’ve been calling you for for 10 minutes now. And Jessica, James is looking for you." -Tiff

"Come here the real surprise will start now."

 

Tiffany is hosting.

I went to James side and I saw everyone gathered around us.

I still can’t believe what I heard. They broke up? Am I wrong again? Am I assuming things again? But what I saw is so clear to me.

"Jessica,"

"Jessica!!"

I was out on my trance, when James nudged me, I looked up and saw everyone is looking at me.

 

"I guess the bride to be is still overwhelmed about the happenings tonight."

"Okay everyone, we are gathering tonight to celebrate for a very special day to come."

"Which is the wedding day for these two here."

Tiff pointed to us.

"James and of course our very own Ice Princess."

"Let’s give them a very warm of applause."

"And also let’s a have a toss. I know we should be doing this after the wedding but me and the other members decide to have this party because we know Jessica will be busy after the wedding. Haha. I guess you know what I mean."

The audience laugh. But my focus was on her.

"So, let’s do this."

"For Jessica and James."

"For Jessica and James." Everyone coed.

 

 

After the toss. Tiffany announced that they have another surprise for me. I smiled when the girls start to gather at the center. They are smiling to me.

"Okay guys, we will only do this once so please watch out. This is for you James, Sica."

I was laughing so hard. When the girls start dancing some silly moves. When did they practice this? But I was touched it is one my favorite song.  After the performance. Everyone cheered. Hays I really love this girls. I mouthed thank you to them before they leave the stage.

 

"Oopss. Did you enjoy that James and Jessica??"

I nodded my head furiously.

"That’s good because we work so hard for that. Hahaha. Anyways this is not the end I still have one surprise for you."

 

I looked at Tiffany. And she pointed at Yuri.

"That’s right. Me and Yuri will sing a special song for both of you. This is also Jessica’s favorite."

Aside from that silly song from”Spice girls“. Everyone laughs again.

Okay this is it.

 

My focus is now on her. What will she sing for me?

She’s gracefully sitting in a chair with a piano in front of her.

I can feel the silence and it’s killing me. I badly want to hear her voice.

 

Ehemm..

"This song is dedicated for James and Jessica. I hope you will like it."

When she starts playing the piano. I heard Soo commenting. “Kyah! Iknow this song”.

 

 

 

FOREVERMORE

There are times when I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times when I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold night
Chorus:
I just can't believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
You're all I need to be here with forevermore
All those years, I've longed to hold you in my arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night, I've been watching all the stars that fall down
Wishing you would be mine
Chorus
Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
As sure as time keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore
Wishing you would be mine
I just can't believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You're all I need to be here with forever more
(As endless as forever
Our love will stay together)
You're all I need
To be here with forevermore...

 

 

I felt my tears and I quickly wipe it. I looked again at her.

She was standing now with Tiffany beside her.

"Just like the title of the song. I hope you will take good care of Jessica. And will never get tired of her. We’ve been living together for almost 6 years now. And I’m warning you, she is not a joke." She chuckles to enlighten the mood. "Jessica loves to sleep a lot. That’s why I think “ Sleeping Beauty” suits her the best instead of “Ice Princess”. She loves to whine too."

"Ayeah!!!She’s a whiny one!!"(shouted sooyoung)

Everyone laughs.

"If you don’t want to face the wrath of HellSica, you should never ever put a cucumber in front of her."

"Cucumber freak!!!!"(shouted Yoona)

Everyone laughs again.

"That’s not all. She’s very violent too.:

"YAH!!!!" I shouted at her. She just smiled back at me.           

"She’s maybe lazy, whiny, cucumber freak, and violent. But you are lucky to have her."

"Jessica is warm hearted person. She cares deeply to those people who is close to her."

"She cares of what they feel first before her."

"She’s a good daughter and sister too. She’s willing to do anything for the sake of her family."

I saw my mom smiled to Yuri. It was a sad smile.

 

 

"What I’m saying is."

"Jessica is very precious to us."

"So please love her."

 

"Forevermore."

 

"Hmmm.. That was very sweet Yuri-ahh. To people who doesn’t know. Yuri and Jessica were the closest. They are best friends. So thank you Yuri for that wonderful message." -Tiff  

 

 

 

Everyone clapped. I felt James rubbing my back, he knows I’m crying. Sunny and Yoona noticed my tears, and they smile weakly to me. I told them I’m just happy. And they hugged me.

I broke the hug. "Yoong can you please say my thanks to them.  I really want to go home now."

Yoona smiles warmly at me.

"Of course unnie. You must be really tired. Go home and take a rest and we’ll do the rest." She gives me her toothy smile.

"Thank you guys." I looked at both of them. And hug them again.

James stays at the party so he can entertain and tell them that I’m not feeling well and need to rest.

 

 

How could you Yuri!!!

 

It is our song.