We have to separate them...

Are you really getting married???

No one's POV:

 

Still the Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

"What is the meaning of this?!!"

"YULSIC!The gayest of them all???"

"Mr. President,some random fans just posted it in the internet,its just rumors.These two are bestfriends that's why they are that close."

"What do you mean by close???are you kidding???They are beyond close!!!!!I even heard that these two go on a date to amusement park,and you the manager allowed it???What are you thinking?!!!!!"

"I'm sorry Mr.President. It's just that they are working so hard these days that I want to give them time to have fun. Besides I don't think Yuri and Jessica are dating, it's just rumors..."

"Rumors or not..I still want to talk with them!!!!!I will separate those two!!!!"

"I will not let them ruin everything."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In Sica's room

Yulsic is enjoying themselves while lying on sica's bed. It was so silent,but theres no awkwardness.

"Yuri??"

"Hmmm."

"Promise me you will never replace me with anyone."

"Ha???"

"I said promise me to only love me and never treat anyone as special as the way you treat me. I want to be the only princess that you always love. "

"Hmmmmm.."

"Seobang,are you listening???"

She suddenly seats up and face the younger girl.

Yuri seats up too and hold her hands while intently looking at her.

 

"Of course Sica baby.I will never love anyone else.It will always be you.I will chose you more than anyone."

(pinching sica's cheeks)

"Your my bestfriend.I love you so much."

"Aww it hurts!!!!"

"Aww do you want me kiss it??"

"Aishh..(PABO!!!it's not that.It hurts that you only see me as bestfriend,how long will I wait for you to notice my feelings for you yul???-sica thought)

 

 

knock.knock

 

 

"Yul!Sica!manager wants to talk to you."