James

Are you really getting married???

Continuation of Flashback

 

Yuri’s POV:

 

"Yah!!!!!!!Don't you dare come near me."

"Hehe Sica baby don’t be mad, I’m just being nice."

"Aish!!!sometimes could you please stop being so friendly."

"But she’s a friend.."

"Ahhhh fine go talk to her as long as you want…"

"Aishhhh.(hugging Sica)

"Stop being so jealous."

"Hey Baby remember this, I may be nice to others but with you I’m different, because you are my one and only Princess. You are the most important person to me and it will never change,."

 

(Holds sica’s hands and put it to her heart) "You Jessica jung will be forever in my heart whatever happens, so don’t ever feel insecure okay??"

I love you with all my heart^__^

i lov you

 

 

"I love you too Yuri, please don’t ever leave me, whatever happens.."

"Promise I will never leave you."

 

 

The happiness I’m feeling right now, I really can’t describe it. Jessica, I’m so happy that she feels the same way too, I just can’t explain it. It’s my first time feeling this way and there is no way that I will ever let go of what we have right now.

 

I’m planning to ask her officially to be my girlfriend, its been 2 weeks after our confession but I never had the chance to ask her officially and also since we’re too busy these past few days.

I bought a necklace for her I hope she’ll like it,

 

After my schedule, I quickly go to our dorm I miss Sica already. I found out she went to visit her family. So I decided to surprise her and I’m looking forward seeing her family again.

I was about to get off my car when I saw a beautiful car stopped in front of their house and I saw a guy, a very good looking guy about a two-three years older than me.  And he’s going to Jessica’s house so I got curious who he is. I saw auntie smiling sweetly at him, and I don’t know why I suddenly feel so nervous.

I knocked several times, they must be so busy entertaining that guy that they don’t even heard me knocking on their door. Aish…

"Yuri unnie.."

Thank God someone heard me..

"Ahhh H-iiiii Krrrrys, long time no see."

(Smiled)"Hehe, come in unnie. James oppa came back from States. They are all in the living room.."

(Who is James)-yuri thought

I saw Jessica smiling sweetly at me when she saw me.

"Yahh!!Yul why you’re here??"

"Tsk .SURPRISE!!!"

I vow to uncle and auntie Jung.

"Hello uncle, auntie It’s was nice seeing you again."

Mr. Jung: "Our Yuri become more prettier, your boyfriend must be really lucky huh???"

"Anyo!!I’m still the same uncle. And no, I don’t have one."

I looked at Jessica and I know she feels awkward too.

Mrs. Jung: "He’s right Yuri you become more prettier these past few years, and it’s a waste that you don’t have a boyfriend  you should find one soon .Since our Jessica here finally reunited with her long time crush and maybe the two of them will be tog…"

"MOM!!!!"

I got confused!!What did she mean by that??

Mrs. Jung: "OH boy!!How rude of us..Yuri I want you to meet James he’s a long time friend of our family, he and his family just got back here after staying for 5 years in the States."

 

I saw the Guy standing and reach his hands to me.

James: "Hi. I’m James, It was nice meeting you. Jessica never mentioned that she have a very beautiful friend like you."

"It was nice meeting you too." (He is very handsome, he’s tall, beautiful eyes, pointed nose, lovely lips and have a muscular body)I don’t know how long I keep staring at him when I heard.

 

Ehemmmm.ehemmm.

I look at auntie smiling at me. And to Jessica..tsk she’s glaring at me right now.

I looked at James again and he’s smiling really sweet to me..OH boy what’s wrong with the guy!!!

I saw Sica glaring at him, and then says something to him..She becomes more mad when James said something to her in return so she keeps slapping his arms.

Tsk.they look really close huh!!!

Mr.Jung: "Hey stop that you two..You must really miss each other so much huh?"(teasing)

"NO WAY!Daddy!!!"

Mrs.Jung: "But if I remember correctly, you cried when he left."

I look at Sica and I saw her blushed.

Mr.Jung: "I’ll bet James miss Sica so much."

James. "Ah.ah. of course I miss everyone ." (looking down)

Mr.Jung:"hahaha.You’re still the same boy who likes my Sica so much."

I look again at sica and I saw her looking at James direction.

I guess it’s time to leave.Hays…

"Ahmm.Guys!! I think should go.I feel like I’m interrupting something. I mean this is some kind of ahmm a family reunion..So ahmm I should go."

Mrs.Jung: "silly!!You’re a family too. You can stay if you want."

"Ahm no auntie. The girls are waiting for me in our dorm."

I said my goodbyes..

James: "Hey!!wait. It was really nice meeting you."

I smiled at him, "yeah me too."

James:I’ll see you again.

what did he mean by that?

 

I was about to go inside my car, when I heard Jessica calling me.

"Yuri."

I look at her, she knows I was upset.

Hmmm..

"It was nothing. He’s a good friend nothing more."

 

Sigh.I feel so freaking jealous!!!

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜