Win her back

Are you really getting married???

 

No one’s POV:

Jessica was sitting on her bed looking at her gown. It is indeed her dream gown. She admires how beautifully it was design. Even the jewelries, accessories, shoes is perfectly fits for her. Everything screams perfection, but she can’t help but feel sad. Getting married tomorrow, means completely being away to Yuri forever. Even how many times she tells herself, she’s still in love with her. It’s been a year after their relationship ended but everything seems fresh for her. 

"Hey."

Tiffany walks towards her and sit beside her.

"Hmm. Looking at your face right now.  I know I shouldn’t ask you if you are excited for tomorrow but I’m going to ask you if you can really do it?"

"I thought I can do this. But these past two days, I don’t know I’m so confused. I’ve learned from Yuri that she and Hae broke up already. I thought they were engaged!!!!"

"What!!who told you that?"

"No one, I saw them. I was buying a gift for my mom when I saw oppa buying a ring in the jewelry shop. And he looks really happy and excited, he said he’s going to propose to Yuri. He even invites me to go there. So after hours of thinking I decided to come, I just want to make sure if it’s really true."

"And the moment I got there my heart aches so much I didn’t know that they were so serious with each other. I mean they been together for only a year. I saw both of them hugging so tight and crying too. I didn’t stay too long because I don’t think I can bear it any longer. So I left them thinking that they were crying from tears of joy."

Jessica is crying really hard now.

"I thought Yuri will leave me forever that’s why I accept James when he proposed to me. I’m so confuse. I know it’s wrong to use him but I was so hurt that time."  

 

"Shhhhh…  it’s okay let it all out. I’m sorry to say this. But I can’t believe you too are so stupid."

"Yah!!!!"

"You know being closer to Yuri after you guys drifted apart. I can tell that she really cares deeply for you."

"I know, I feel the same way too."

"And to be honest sometimes I wish I was you."

"What do you mean?"

"Hehe.seriously. she’s hot, cute, dorky, kind and super caring to others.  And the way she smiles. Aww it’s so charming."

"Tiff???"

"Hmmm."

 

"Are you in love with Yuri?"

 

"I could be if I let myself."

 

"But I won’t."

"I like her a lot, but just like you I’m also in love with a girl. And you know it’s never going to be easy."

"Hmmm. Its’ taengo right?"

"Ahmmm.Yes." Tiffany can’t help but feel sad. Jessica hugged to comfort her.

 

"Aishh.I should be the one to comfort not the other way around." Tiffany walks to the bathroom and pushed Jessica in it.

"I’m not in the mood, I’ll take shower later."

"No. go and wash up now, because we are going to the dorm and you will talk to Yuri."

"But what will I say to her?"(whining)

 

"Jessie. Pease go talk to her."

"I don’t want you to be married to someone and regrets it later on. Try to at least straight things out to her. This is your last chance."

 

Jessica hugged tiffany tightly. "Thank you so much Tiff."

 

 

SNSD Dorm

"Yul please you don’t have to hide it anymore. We know you’re hurting right now."-yoon

"What do you mean? and whose we?"

"All of us, we’re sisters. We know that you and Sica unnie had a relationship before, we just keep our mouth shut and waiting for you guys to tell us."

Yuri smiled bitterly. "Are you going to be happy for us if we told you back then?"

"Of course unnie , sorry I heard you two talking."- maknae

"Really? You are not going to be a shame of us?"

"As a leader actually I should not tolerate you two, but I’m still your friend and seeing you both happy together I just let it go."

"Thank you.  But it’s different now."sniff.sniff.

 

"Yuri-ahh, Jessica maybe is getting married tomorrow, but Yoona and I clearly saw how hurt she is too last night. We know she’s still in love with you. So. Why don’t you go and talk to her."  –Sunny

"She's still getting married with James it hurts but I need to accept that. And I also made a promise to Jessica’s parents that I will leave her alone."

"Oh common Yul. Just talk to her!!! Are you just going to sit there and waiting for your princess to be taken away? You have to at least try to prove to Sica that you deserve her ,that you deserve to be together!" -Soo

Yuri hugged Soo and the girls.

"Thank you Soo. Thank you so much girls. I will tell her I’m still in love with her."

 

"I will win her back."

 

 

"Ahmm. Sorry to interrupt you guys. But Sica is here and she’s looking for you Yul."

She look one last time to the girls and mouthed thank you. The girls cheered her.

"Good luck Yul!!! Please save your princess from her misery."

 

"I will."