The Accident

Are you really getting married???

 

Yuri is on her way home to her dorm after a week of vacation, when she received an emergency call from manager oppa and said that a member were involved in a car accident.

Her manager didn’t explain any further, but hearing his shaking voice she knows it is serious.

 

Arriving at the hospital,she saw the members outside the ICU.

 

What happened?

 

Nobody answered her?

Yuri suddenly felt that something isn’t right.

She looks around again and realized that one person is missing.

She quickly runs inside the room and saw the person she’s looking for lying unconscious on the bed while the doctor is trying to do their best . Yuri looks intently at the machine. And it seems her heart is slowly giving up too as the person’s heart on the bed slowly giving up .. And then..

Toot. Toot.. Toooooot………..

The doctors tried to revive her but the heart already stopped beating.

 

I'm so sorry we already did our best but she already stopped breathing.

She runs to the person’s side.

 

NO!!!

 

She grabbed the paddles and continuously shocked her body. 
The just body bounced up and down from the shocks.

Yuri threw away the paddles and began to press on her heart. She pressed with all her my might, hoping it would revive her, but she didn't wake up. She just lay there with her eyes closed, punishing Yuri with her silence. 

 

 

HEY!!! HEY!!!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!!

WAKE UP.WAKE UP.

JESSICA!!! WAKE UP!!


JESSICA!!!

 

The doctors tried to stop Yuri. But the members stopped them and pleads them to leave her alone.

 

 

JESSICA! WAKE UP, PLEASE!! Stop joking its not funny anymore.

 

Yuri..

Yul..

Unnie.

Yuwree ahh.

 

 

Unnie..Jessica unnie is gone..crying Seohyun said.

 

Yuri looked at maknae blankly and saw her other members crying hard too.

 

YAHH!!!! JESSICA!!! Hahaha looks its working you make them cry too. They thought you were really dead. Sica-baby you need to wake up now..

 

Tiffany can’t take this any longer and slap Yuri hard.

 

It's not a joke. SHE”S DEAD YUWREE!!!!!Jessie,she's gone.

 

NOO!!!!!


YOU”RE LYING. She.. she promised me she will never leave me again. No matter what!!..she promised!! Jessica will never leave me..

 

SICA Wake up!!!

I promised everything will be alright this time. We can start new again. We can leave the group, I don’t care what other people would feel.

You and me together again, I will marry you, then have our babies. We can live happily ever after away from all of this.

 

So stop this. And wake up!!!!!!

 

 

Yuri looks at Jessica’s hand. And saw the ring she left to her door before her wedding to James. It was now full of Jessica’s blood.

 

She now realized that everything is not a joke. And went crazy, everyone got scared that’s why they call a doctor to put her to sleep.

 

 

No… Jessica, how could you!!

 

Please come back.