I got scared

Are you really getting married???
 

Yuri's POV:

It’s been a week since Jessica told us about her marriage thing!!!Now that everyone is allowed to date..tsk Guess what???!!!You can see our face every where you go. We are always on the headlines, Discussing the lucky guys in our life.

 

Our maknae along with Yonghwa announced that they are dating for quite some time now..And everyone was so happy that our maknae is all grown up now.

 

Well Sunny is dating Sungmin, Those two are so obvious. Whenever we have the chance to meet in an event those two are always having lovey dovey moments, whoever see those two will automatically get the idea that they are committed with each other..

 

Hyo is currently looking for her prince^_^ but she admitted to the public that she has her eyes to SUJU Eunhyuk and waiting for his moves.haha what a typical Hyo

 

And this one shocked me!when Siwon oppa announced that he’s been courting Soo for a month now.Tsk I thought he and Tiff are in a relationship because they are so close.

 

Speaking of Tiff, she said she’s not interested in dating anyone right now. The girl is so focus on her career. But there is a rumor that she and Nickun of 2PM is in a relationship.

 

Hmm.who’s next???

 

Tae is also not in a relationship or dating someone just like Tiff, she’s too focus on her career and being the leader. But she admitted her past with Teuk oppa but it didn’t last that long.

 

Well our Yoongie is reluctant in telling her secret lover. But she seems really happy whenever some reporters ask who her boyfriend is..She just keep smiling and showing her alligator laugh when the reporters are asking if her boyfriend is a beast..Oh don’t tell me his with.ahh it can’t be..

 

Well me I just broke up with my boyfriend, but nobody knows and I’m not revealing yet who is that guy. Only Tiff and Jessica knows they kinda saw us one time, well I’m embarrassed and guilty too whenever I remember that, especially when I saw Sica’s reaction. I feel like I just betrayed her..Well we’re never together in the first place.

 

And Jessica, she keeps saying that she’s so excited about her marriage. She seems really happy I just hope that I was still the reason behind those smiles but I guess it will never happened again.

 

 

I was in my room when someone opens it and seat down in my bed. I know she’s worried about me and I’m glad I have someone like her in my life.

 

"Yuwree, why you seem so sad these days? Is it about Sica’s wedding??"

 

I just nodded.

 

"But you should be happy that finally she found her happiness."

 

"But Tiffany, is she really happy??You know how much I care for her. I don’t want her to get hurt."

 

"Me too,Yul. Both of you are the closest to me, that’s why it hurts me that two of my friends are not close anymore. What really happened to you guys??"

 

"Hays.It’s a long story."

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

"Shhh.Stop crying look at you.You look so ugly-__-

 

"Yah!!!You look not affected at all they said they want to separate us. And order us to ignore each other,  I mean we’re best friends how can they think that something is going on between us. They are crazy how can they think that we’re in love with each other.AHH its stupid to think that way."

 

-__-

 

"Yuri-ahh??"

 

"Yuri!!"

 

"Ah-ahmm I’m sorry Jessica. We should get back home."

 

 

(While walking)

 

I’m sorry Yuri-ahh for saying that. I’m just afraid that your going to react that way, that’s why I did that. I don’t want to hear it, I don’t want to hear it that you will never love me — Jessica 

 

It hurts me when she said that. I thought she feels the same way as me.. I was really hurt and angry. I want to tell her that it’s not crazy to be in love with the same gender, as long as guys are happy. I guess it’s better for us to distance ourselves for awhile - yuri

 

"Jessica…I guess they are right.The two of us we're too close they might think stupid things about us, maybe it's the best if I distance myself from you."

 

"But Yuri.....

 

 
 
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

Yuri is getting thinner and thinner, everyone is getting worried about her. Especially Jessica, she wants to talk to the girl but whenever she tries Yuri just walk passed her and pretend that she didn’t saw her..It makes her more mad too when there’s a rumor that Yuri is seeing Son Yejin unnie, and the woman is so clingy to her and Yuri just let her, when one time she visits Yuri to their dorm..She can’t help but think that the rumors is true that they are dating.

 

She’s so happy when the management forbids the two to see each other. Because of course it will only not affect Yuri but the whole group if the people found out that, the woman is crazy about Yuri. Really that woman is crazy. One time all of us are resting, since no one has a schedule when she suddenly shows up and drunk too.

 

"Yuri-ahhhh."

 

"Yuri-ahhhh.."

 

"Hey unnie..Why you are here??"

 

"Yuri-ahh.I miss you..Come we’re going somewhere."

 

"But unnie.I can’t.."

 

"C’mon we’re going away…"

 

"What?I can’t do that unnie."

 

"WHY???!!!!!"

 

"I’m sorry unnie  but I think you misunderstood me when I tell you that I like someone, but…it’s not you unnie..I’m just being nice to you, since your so kind to me…Mianhe unnie…"

 

"What!!!NO…."

 

The woman is acting really crazy,she keeps saying that she’s willing to give everything to Yuri and don’t care about her career anymore..We can’t stop her she keeps struggling when we take Yuri away from her, that’s why we decided to call manager oppa..Our manager explains to her that if she continue doing this she will only destroy her career, us and of course Yuri. She stops struggling when manager oppa said that she will only destroy Yuri’s career..She said she’s sorry and will never do it again. I pity her when she hugs Yuri for the last time, she’s crying really hard.

 

After that incident Yuri becomes more distant not only to me, but also to other members..I just found out from Tiffany that she’s embarrassed and sorry about what happened. .We became more strangers to each other.

 

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
 
 
 
Yuri’s POV:
 
 
 

It’s all over the internet…Jessica of SNSD and Taecyeon of 2PM spotted together…

I was really mad.I know I don’t have a right, but how can he betray me, he’s my friend and he knows I like Jessica. What makes me more mad is Jessica is so clingy to him whenever they are in our dorm. It’s like she’s doing it on purpose. Aish I hate her..

 

I will never forget it….When one time I just got back from work..When I saw them on the couch..kissing..

I feel like someone just died. I was so hurt..And my tears kept flowing in my cheeks. I know Jessica saw it, and I know she’s shocked. She steps forward to touch me, but I just pushed her away. I don’t care anymore I was really hurt. I went upstairs, and locked myself. I just cried and cried, until I get tired.

 

When I woke up, I suddenly felt sick.I went downstairs to get a medicine.

I saw all the members in the living room, I don’t know what’s happening until I saw Sica crying her heart out to Tiffany. It hurts me to see her like that. I tried to go back upstairs, coz I really don’t want them to see me like this..but it’s too late..

"Yuri unnie,do you know why Jessica unnie is crying???"

"Hmmm.no.I was about to turn around..when she ask me again."

"Unnie did you just cried????Your eyes look so puffy.."(she looks really worried)

Then I saw the other girls looked at me as well, they look so sad.

Then I look at her, she’s looking at me too..my tears fall heavily again that’s why I decided to leave and went upstairs..

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

It’s been 3 weeks since my encounter with Jessica and Taecyeon. The girls was so worried about us, before we are so distant to each other but now, it get’s worst. We harldy smiled. It’s like the two of us don’t know each other. But I know we can’t stay like this forever. Sooner or later we need to face each other.

Everyone has their schedule except me and Jessica. I take this chance to have a talk with her. I am now in front of her room, and damn I feel so nervous. I knock first, before I enter. Tskkkk..What to expect the princess is still sleeping.. I sat beside her..I really miss this. Looking at her face while she sleeps. She looks so innocent and so pretty.

 

 

"Sica I know you can’t hear me, but I really need to say this."

 

"I love you so much.. I really do, I was really scared of you the first time we met because you are so cold to me but spending time together made me realized  that you are very soft hearted person, and you care so much about us. Whenever someone tells you that you are cold person, you just glared at them and pretend like nothing happened. But I know you are hurt inside. I know everything about you… I learned to accept that you are such a lazy girl, and wants to sleep all the time..Your so whiny too. But I love it whenever you whine something to me, your so cute every time you do that. You’re so nice to me that I even think that you like me too, but I was hurt when you said the two of us can’t be together and we will always be just bestfriends."

I realized I was already crying and Sica is still sleeping soundly, so I decided to leave. I was standing and about to leave, when I heard someone crying..

 

"Jessica ..."

She’s now awake and back hugging me. I was stunned.

 

"YAH!!!PABO!!!!Your stupid!!Your blind too.."

"Can’t you see that I'm hurting when you started ignoring me."

"I really want to strangle Son Ye Jin unnie every time she’s so clingy to you..Because I was JEALOUS!!!!!!"

"And you don’t have any idea how hurt I am when you pushed me away that time when you saw me with Taecyeon oppa, I really regret what I did back then I hate seeing you cry especially if I'm the reason.

"You don’t have any idea how hurt I am..I tried to explain everything but you never gave me a chance. You keep ignoring me."

 

"I love you so much Yuri!!!Please say you love me back!!!"

 

I turn around and hugged her so tight,like my life depends on her. I was so happy that she loves me too.I just let her cry,until she calms down..My heart stops when she looks at me. I cupped her face and kissed her tenderly. “I love you” Jessica said between their kiss, so as Yuri “I love you too”. Jessica wraps her arms to Yuri’s neck and deepened the kiss, soon it become a passionate kiss.

Finally they broke the kiss and smiles “I love you so much Sica baby” Yuri closed her eyes. “I love you too Kwon seobang~” Jessica hugs Yuri. 

 
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
 
"I don't understand base on what you said you guys make up, what happened???"
 
"I got scared..."
 
"And that's what pushed Jessica to leave me and be with him."