Regrets

Are you really getting married???

Jessica's POV:

 

It kept repeating in my head.

 

The past three months had been hell for me.

I figure marrying him is the right choice or the wise thing to do but it turned out that is was the most stupid decision I ever made. I should have had done something, I should have known what was good for me, for us. I should have but I didn’t.

 

 

The moment that James stopped the wedding, yes he did, it felt like I can breathe again. I was too much suffocated with trying to hold on to something that felt like an obligation rather than free will.

 

“I can’t do this”. Those are the words that he said moments before the priest formally legalized our wedding. I was too much in shock when I heard  it. To be honest I’m praying that someone would stop the wedding just like in the movies when someone interfere to stop the wedding.

 

I just didn’t realized that it would be James.

 

I saw it in his eyes. He was regretting saying it and yet he still did. He wanted to take the words back but instead he mans up and told me something I didn’t expect him to say.

“ I love you so much to do this to you”. He was crying really hard. But still keeps his eyes on me.” I don’t want you to be with me when it’s clearly that you are unhappy, when I feel like I’m being an for not accepting the fact that I’m not the one you’re in love with. I don’t want you to feel  that you need to love me. I want you to be in love with me but I guess I failed.”

And with those words he left me standing in front of the altar shocked by everything that happened.

It was too much for me to handle. My family and friends came to rescue me when I start to cry my heart out.

 

After that I never saw him again, I came to his house but I found out he goes back to the States.

 

I was crying again in my room, when Tiff told me the biggest and best news ever.

 

“ I found her.”