Breaking Up!!

Are you really getting married???

 

No one’s POV:

Jessica was sitting peacefully waiting for James,he said to wait because he has a surprise for her he also said to wear her best dress because its a special day for both of them.

She was thinking how lucky she is for having James in her life,he never question her he just stays and understand her. 

She can't believe she's getting married in 3 days and she doesn't know what to feel anymore. Everyone is so excited for her. Especially her parents.

Jessica’s parents are the happiest when they heard that she’s getting married to James. James is a good man. They are sure that James will take good care of their daughter.

Jessica will never forget the day she and James became a couple.

It was the same day Yuri dumped her.

 

 

FLASHBACK

Yuri and Jessica thought that being in love with each other is enough for them to stay  together, but it turn out that it’s not easy to stay committed in a relationship when so many people will be affected by it.

"You two!!What are you thinking? You are an idol! You’re supposed to be a good model to your fans. But what are you doing, didn’t I tell you before to stop this thing. You’re just going to ruin everything that we worked so hard for. ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN HUH?"

"But we love each other Sir. It’s not easy to stop this."-Sica

"But Jessica, you have to understand this is insane! You can’t just walk around holding hands and kissing for God’s sake. What are you thinking? People might see you!"

"No one see us. And we will never do it again in public, I’m really sorry." -Sica

"What about you huh, are you just going to stand there and will not talk?"

Yuri is still keeping shut.

"What the!!!"

The president is about to slap her, when Jessica stops him.

"PLEASE STOP!"

"Aish…If I heard or see something  like this again about you two  I don’t know if I can ever let that slipped away again. I am warning you! Especially you YURI!"

"I’m not going to let you ruin your careers. Think about your members, and what would they feel."

"Stupid love!!"

After the talk Yuri is still not talking. She was so scared what if the President decided to disband the group because of them. What if people finds out about them, are they going to hate them or worst feel disgusted.

 

She doesn’t want to be hate by people.

 

"Yul??"

"YUL??"

"Hmm."

"You should stop thinking. Everything is going to be all right. I will tell my parents about us and to our members too. Don’t worry I’m sure they will accept us. Everything is going to be fine."

 

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

"I can’t do this. I can’t stay in this relationship anymore.  I can see the way they stared whenever we are together and I don’t like it. They feel disgusted about us."

"Disgusted? So you feel disgusted about us?"

(Jessica is so mad, she can’t believed what she heard?)

"Huh?? Answer me!!!!!"

"ANSWER ME!!!"

"YES! I FEEL SO DISGUSTED ABOUT US!ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"

"How could you? Are you giving up now? What about your promise of not leaving me whatever happens?"

 

"I’m sorry, Jessica."

"How dare you!"(she slaps Yuri)

(Yuri was so shocked, because of the impact her face become so red)

Jessica quickly touch it,

"I..I-m.Imm sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you."

"It’s okay. I really want you to hurt me right now."

She holds Jessica’s hand and slap her face many times by it,Jessica is struggling but Yuri is so strong.

"Please stop." (Jessica is crying really hard right now)

"I want you to hurt me." (Still holding Sica’s hand)

"Yuri stop please. Don’t be like this."

They are both crying really hard.

"I’m sorry."

Yuri left the crying Jessica alone. She wants to hug and tell her that she loves her so much and tell that everything is going to be all right. But she can’t.

 

After that Yuri decided to stay with her parents. She made excuses to her members that her brother is sick so she needs to take care of him. Believing that it was serious the girls just let her stay and didn’t ask any more questions.

 

Jessica keeps coming back to Yuri’s house. She is so worried about Yuri. But Yuri never talked to her. One time Yuri was about to open the door, when she heard James talking outside.

"Jessica, let’s go home. Your parents are so worried about you."

Jessica never came back after that.

 

When Yuri came back to their dorm. She prepared herself on what might happen upon seeing Jessica again.  Instead she finds no one in the house; it was Sunday so she was expecting that everyone will be at home. When she called Tiffany,she found out that they are in the hospital. She was shocked when Tiffany said that Sica is in the hospital.

 

When she reached the hospital, she found the girls outside.

"What happened?"

"Jessica unnie is not eating well, and she’s not leaving her room either. Krystal just found her lying on the floor. We don’t know what’s happening to her" —Seohyun

I stared at other girls, they just stared at me. I know what they are thinking. Hyo was about to ask me a question when Tiffany and Yoona interrupted her.

"Hyo, Yuri needs to see Sica first. So just ask her later."

"Tskkk."-hyo

That’s right Hyo unnie.

I smiled at them.

When I enter the room, I saw auntie feeding Sica. As usual James is there. He is sitting beside her scolding her of not eating her food.

I saw Jessica pouting. I can’t help but smile at the sight.

Everyone stopped what they been doing, when they saw me.

I vow and greet them. I saw Jessica’s longing eyes. Being away with her is like hell.

I went to her side. Knocking her forehead, before hugging her.

She tightens her hug. She gotten so thin, I can feel her bones. I pulled away and look at her.

"YAH!if you do this again. I swear I’ll make you eat cucumbers everyday."

She got so scared. And I can’t help but laugh at her reaction.

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

I thought Jessica and I could start all over again. But I was wrong. One time Jessica’s parents ask me to meet them.

I knew this is going to happen.

Mr. Jung: "Yuri we treat you like a family. And we can see that Jessica really cares so much about you."

"I know. And I cares so much about her too."

Mr. Jung: "But we didn’t expect you guys to love each other."

"We didn’t mean too. I’m sorry."

Mr. Jung: "I know you didn’t intended to fall in love, but Yuri you have to understand that this is wrong.  You are both girls. Jessica needs someone, but It’s not you."

Yuri can’t take it anymore, her tears started to fall.

Mr  and Mrs. Jung pity the young girl. But it’s for the best.

Mrs. Jung hugs Yuri.

Mrs. Jung: "Darling I know it’s hard and painful but you need to let go of Jessica. Please don’t be mad at us."

Yuri didn’t answer, she just hugged Mrs. Jung tightly.

When Yuri had calmed down.  She said that she understand them, and will talk to Jessica soon.

When Yuri left. Mr and Mrs Jung felt really bad. If Yuri is a boy, she would be perfect for their daughter.

 

Yuri invited Jessica in the amusement park. They disguised themselves so no one will recognize them.

They try to enjoy themselves but it’s not working.  Everything seems so complicated now. Jessica remembered how happy they are when they are still bestfriends, back then, things are less complicated but Jessica knows that they can never be bestfriends again. She chose to be more than that, and she’s willing to face all the consequences as long as Yuri is beside her. But looking at their situation right now, Jessica knows that Yuri is having a hard time. Yuri is not the same KKabyul like before. She used to smile and laugh a lot and joked around. Everything had changed now.

 

That night Yuri broke up with Jessica. And Jessica is already expecting and prepared herself for that. She tried to be strong and hold back her tears but when Yuri left, she let herself collapsed on the ground. James came to comfort her. Yuri actually called him to pick up Jessica. She watched them from afar .

She can see that Jessica is having a really hard time in standing up. She was about to ran back to her when Jessica keeps repeating her name, when James hug Jessica tightly and promised her that he will never do the same thing and will never ever hurt her.

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

 

It's been a year, but Jessica still remembers everything. After all this time she still can't forget that night. How pathetic.

 

"HEY!!!"

"Jessica."

"Jessica!!!"

"Ohh.hey James.."

"I thought you're sleeping again."

"Yah!!why you are so late!i hate you." (pouts)

"Aww.princess don't be mad.something came up that's why I'm late."

"Aishh.don't princess me.."

"Aish.fine.by the way babe you look really pretty.."

(smiles)"I know.tskk.i'm still mad at you.."

"Tskk.whatever princess.come here lets go. " (pulls jessica)

"Hey!where are we going???"

 

"Its a surprise...Everyone is waiting.."