A Promise of Forever

Are you really getting married???

 

No one's POV:

 

SEOBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Yuri looks at Jessica's direction and saw her smiling sweetly at her.

 

 

Yuri looks around and saw that the fans is also looking at them.

 

 

She looks up and saw herself and Jessica on a big screen. The camera is on them.

 

 

When Jessica finally reached her.

 

 

She mouthed "what are you doing"??

 

Jessica smiles at her and said "I'm following my heart" and hold Yuri's hands.

 

 

The crowd seems waiting for Jessica to continue.

 

 

 

"I'm following my heart"!!! And I want to tell the world tonight.

That I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon is in love with Kwon Yuri and promise to stay by her side forever. 

 

Yuri is already crying. Everyone can hear the sniffing sounds since her microphone is still on. Some fans laughed when they heard it.

 

 

Jessica did the cutest thing ever..

 

 

Seobang I Love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!while doing aegyo.

 

 

 

Yuri pulled Jessica for a very tight hug.

 

 

 

Whispering.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SICA BABY!!! "Always and Forever".

 

 

 

The crowd went wild after witnessing the scene in front of them.

 

 

 

Hundred thousands of people, or maybe more, different opinions, different perceptions. Some witnessing two people doing a sin but to those people who knows the real meaning of love see a different view. It views a very cute couple telling the world how much they love and cherish each other.

 

In love; age, color and gender doesn't matter.

 

When love strikes, you can't escape it.

Right and wrong became the same when you are in love.

Just like Jessica and Yuri, who knows what will happen to them in the future after this. Tsk they might be in an Ellen DeGeneres show declaring them as the cutest and iest gay couple ever*_*. Who knows!!

 

 

What's important is a promise to stay together forever regardless of what the future might bring.

 

 

"Always Follow Your Heart"-ika nga. Because it will always leads you to REAL HAPPINESS.

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

 

weew..It's the end!!!Sorry if its not what you have expected.tsktsk..

 .but anyways thank you so much again people for reading,subscribing,commenting and upvoting.So grateful.

I know I disappoints some,but again its my first time so please just spare my life^__^

Thanks a bunch readers!!!!

 

Thank you po talaga!!!!!!

^_________^