Surprise party

Are you really getting married???

 

Back to present.

 

Tiffany’s POV:

After hearing Yuri’s story and the reason why she let go of Jessica I look at Tae. Knowing Yuri and Jessica’s past. I might only hurt myself knowing a lot of people will be against our suppose to be relationship. And of course our family too. (sighed)Poor Yul she must be really hurting knowing that a few days from now, Jessica will tie the not to someone else.

 

Since our beloved Jessica will be getting married, my sisters and I decided to surprise her. We are going to organize a Party, a party before her wedding it will be held three days from now and Jessica is getting married in 5 days.. That means we’ll no longer see her around in our dorm. Hays, I’m going to miss her.

 

The girls are so excited about the party, and of course their special someone will be there. Everyone is looking forward about Yoona and Yuri’s date, the fact that those two never mentioned the names of the person they are dating. I know about Yul but they broke up now, and too bad because the guy is so in love with her.  What a lucky girl, everyone loves her. I even have a crush on her before tsk I guess until now*___*

 

Who would not?Our black pearl is perfect.

Speaking of Yuri. Where is she???

 

 

 

 

I went to her room and saw her writing something.

"What’s that??"

"Ahmm a letter."

"Ohh.For her??"

"Hmmm.."

"Tiff I heard about your surprise for Jessica, and I want to surprise her too. Could you help me sing this song for her? It’s one of her favorite and it’s like my last time singing for her."

"What  do you mean by last time?We are going to sing in her wedding day."

"Don't tell me you are not going to attend on her wedding??"

"Of course I will try to attend, but I don't think I can sing in her wedding day without tearing up.

She looks so sad. So I tried to make her smile(showing my eye smile)

"Of course YUWREEEEEE, I will sing with you."

"Hehe.Thank you tiff. You really are my smiling jewel."