Does He Know?

Just Maybe

The longer hand on the clock ticked forward loudly, making the spacious room seem more lonely. I sat across the table from the professor, who's dressed in a suit and hair in a bun. Her words are going in one ear and out the other as I looked at the notebook on the table, spacing out. 

"Miss Daisy?" the professor asked, glaring into my eyes, noticing that I'm not paying attention to her lesson since the introduction ended. "Yes?" I asked in a panic as I sit at the end of my chair, back straight, hands together and placed on top of the table. Manner is what she needs from me most.

"Are you listening to me?" She asked, still glaring into my eyes. Her eyes seemed darker with the eye shadow she has on. There's something about her that makes me shiver in fear. "Yes, ma'am." I said, looking into her eyes so she wouldn't question me further.  "Since you're not into it today, I'll just stop the lesson here and I'll see you in our next class." She said as she packs the books into her bag. "See you- I mean Yes ma'am. We will meet in our next class." I corrected myself when she stopped and looked at me as if she was going to cut some part of me off.

I kept the door open for her, waiting for her to walk over in her high heels. She was around 5' 3" and her heels were about 6 cm. Does teaching involve tall heights? "Good bye Professor." I said as she walked past me, giving me a nod. 

"How did class go?" L.J. asked, coming up to me, who's frustrated about seeing the professor next time. "Can you please tell YG to-" I said but realized I'm the goddaughter. I should have some say in this. I smiled at L.J. and ran over to the elevator, "I'm going to fix this." "Ya~ You still have vocal training!" L.J. shouted after me, taking off his hat. I thought he was going to run after me but instead, he walked back into the room when the elevator opened. 

"YG appa~" I called out in a sweet voice, opening the door slowly and carefully. "You're here~" He said, turning his head to look at me. Ji Yong was sitting on his desk with a photo book in his hand. "Did I come in at a bad time?" I said, feeling paranoid that Ji Yong is here. What is his business being in here? "No, Ji Yong and I was just looking through old pictures." He answered, following me with his eyes as I walked to the front of his desk.

"I was wondering if I could say no to being home schooled? By the evil professor?" I asked in a quiet voice, afraid that he would say no and give me a lecture about education. Like how most parents would react. 

They both turned and look at me without emotions. I gave Ji Yong a 'why-are-you-staring-at-me' look and smiled awkwardly. "I'm guessing that's a no? Alrightie then, I'll just-" I said, turning my body, about to walk towards the door. The room was filled with awkwardness. More like me being paranoid of YG knowing about Ji Yong and I.

"Is that why you're here?" YG asked, causing me to stop and heart started to beat. What else would I come here to talk about? "Yes..." I answered, not looking into his eyes. "What do you think it's best for you? To attend home school or public school?" He asked after seconds of silence. "Public schools? I was never here." I said and started to walk towards the door. "Daisy-ah." Ji Yong called out but I continued to walk. "Lee Daisy." YG called out and I instantly stopped and turned around with a nervous look.

"Is it true that you're dating Ji Yong?" YG asked with a serious tone. What is this? Ji Yong told him? Is he crazy? "What happens when I say yes to that?" I asked hesitantly. "Don't worry about that yet, I just want to know." He said, looking straight at me. What is that jerk doing there and not helping me. "No, we're not dating." I said, biting down on my tongue, afraid of the consequences. "Then why do you guys seem awkward just now?" He asked, looking at Ji Yong who's flipping through the photo book. I think I just lost 10 years of my life.

"Hyung, I'll see you later." Ji Yong said, closing the photo book, putting it down on his desk and stood up. He walked past me without glancing at me once. Is he angry?

"So you don't like the professor?" He asked, putting his legs on his desk. "It's fine." I replied, wanting to finish this conversation up quick so I can catch up to Ji Yong and ask what's wrong. "You can limit classes to once per week." He said, tilting his head back, looking up at the ceiling. "Really?" I asked with a much more energized voice. "If and only if L.J. agrees to this." YG said, looking back at me now. "I'll check in with him~ Thank you.. appa!" I said giving him a bow and ran out the door.

I ran down the door, trying to see if Ji Yong is around the corner. But the hallway was empty and cold. "Why didn't you wait for me." I mumbled, walking back to the elevator. I jumped when my phone suddenly rang as I was lost in thoughts. Kwon Ji Yong. "Hello?" I said in a timid voice, not knowing whether he's mad at me or not. "Meet me in the basement." He said and hung up before I could say anything further. 

"Oppa?" I asked as I entered the basement. The basement was just once big open space room with mirrors as walls. There wasn't much in the room except stereos and a music player and a few bean bags in the far right corner. 

"So we're not dating, huh?" Ji Yong asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I jumped and let out a small scream. The place was cold and the light was dim, what did you expect the reaction to be?

"So you are mad." I said after calming my heart down from the scare. "I'm not mad. Not at all." He said, biting my neck as he tightened his grip around me. If he tightens is a little tighter, I think I wouldn't be able to breath. 

"Ow!" I said, putting my hands on top of his that are locked around me. "You're cute." He said, turning me around to face him. I smiled, feeling butterflies in my stomach with his eyes looking into mine. 

"So you're really not mad?" I asked to make sure he's not saying that just to get back at me later in the future. "What do you think?" He asked, kneeling down and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders. "You are mad. That's what I think." I answered, tilting my head back so it would put more weight in front. "YA YA YA." He said, leaning back so I would fall forward, towards him. 

"I am mad." He finally confessed with a serious face. I was speechless. We looked into each other's eyes for a good while before we both started to lean in, turning our head little by little. He teased me a little, tempting me. "Stop.." I said, pulling away, feeling embarassed. He smiled and carried me over to the bean bags in the far right corner. 

He placed me down and then laid down next to me, putting his arm under me, pushing my head onto his chest. He kissed the top of my head as he moved his hand along my arm. "One day he's going to find out about us." He said, pushing my head up with his hand so he could see my face. "I know." I answered with a weak smile, turning my body so that I'm now on top of him. 

"But before that time comes, let's be like this." I said, leaning down to kiss him on his lips. "Are you not wearing a-" He asked when he looked at my chest to see half of my s exposed. "Strapless. So it constantly falls down." I answered, looking at him who's eyes are still on my chest. "You ert." I said, sitting back up and fixing my shirt. 

"You ert?" He repeated with a tone that's obsivously saying I'm going to get punish. "You haven't seen anything yet." He said, reaching for my waist, pulling me back down, on top of him. He smiled and rolled over, putting me on the bottom, pinning me down. "But you will now." He said and leaned in to take my mouth with his, hand reaching inside my shirt from the back. He unsnapped my bra and took it off with my shirt still on. 

He stopped and looked at me with an angry expression with my phone rang. "Looks like I'm not seeing it today." I said, pushing him off and reaching for my phone. L.J. oppa.

I don't know whether I should be thankful towards L.J. oppa or not... but I definitely was feeling nervous. It's going to be my first time. Does he know?