Loving and Peaceful

Just Maybe

The air conditioner made weird sounds as it releases cool air into the practice room. I saw on the floor, in the middle of the room, listening to Mario Vasquez's Gallery as I bury myself in deep thoughts. I looked blankly at the floor, nodding my head lightly to the beat. I was suppose to be practicing until L. J. oppa come back from YG's office but I didn't have the energy to do it. And so I've been sitting here, listening to the same song for the last thirty minutes. Replay button is genius. 

"Aiish~" I cried out, dropping myself flat on the floor, facing up at the ceiling. The thoughts of almost letting Ji Yong go there irritates me, it frightens me. What was I thinking? Is this what people meant when they say love blinds people? 

"Ya~ Why aren't you practicing?" L. J. asked, coming through the door with a folder of papers in his hands. "I am." I said, standing up right away, walking towards the music player in the front, right corner. "Lets talk." He said in a much more serious tone than his usual serious tone. 

Talk. Lets Talk. Talk. Talk. Did he say talk? I ignored him and putted on 2NE1's I don't care and started to dance cutely with the intention of getting myself out of the talk. "LEE DAYEASY!" L.J. shouted loud and clear through the loud music. Dayeasy. "IT'S DAISY NOT DAYEASY!" I shouted back as he walks over to the stereo to shut off the music. "I'll keep calling you Dayeasy if you don't start listening to me." He said, walking towards me with the same folder still in his hand. 

 

"What's this?" I asked as he handed me the folder. "Your contract." He answered, watching me carefully as I open the folder up. There was more papers, like at the beginning with YG. "Contract for what?" I asked, not wanting to read the pile of papers. "To debut." He answered. What is up with the short answers? Can't he just tell me in one go instead of having me wonder and waste both of our time. "Didn't I sign this earlier?" I asked, still confused about the whole situation. "Yeah. But this is your debut contract." He said, again with not much words.   

"What the fu- I mean what is the difference between the two?" I corrected myself before he makes me practice another two hours. I still have to meet Ji Yong after this. "The difference is the first one being your trainee days and this one is where you're going to debut." He said, not explaining much but I still understood. I quickly jumped up and smiled, not believing what L.J. said. "You're serious? I mean it's been only a few months since I've been under YG." I said, clinging onto L.J.'s arm like a cute little girl who wants that limited edition doll. "I think I'm going to talk to YG again about changing his mind-" He said, looking down at me with half a smile. "Aiya, I was just messing around with you." I said, letting go of his arm. "So read over it and.. sign it. And we're good." He said, taking out his phone, checking the time.

"I got to leave early. Be good and read it tonight and sign it." He instructed, walking towards the door with a fast pace. "You're meeting your girlfriend?" I asked as a joke, remembering his weird actions lately. "Definitely." He said before closing the door. He smiled because she called. I wonder if Ji Yong does the same. 

"Daisy, you're leaving already?" the front clerk asked as I walked past her. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow~" I said, turning around, walking backwards as I give her a bow.  She was a woman in her late thirties, milky skin and beautiful long hair. Her looks could be compare to any stars, really. She was that "perfect".

I lost track of time when I was occupied with reading the contract. He is definitely going to kill me.. for sure.

The sun was already setting by the time I reached the Han River. I looked around, scanning for Ji Yong who was no where to be seen. "Jerk. Left just because I'm half an hour late." I mumbled, kicking the pebbles on the side of sidewalk. Half an hour late. He probably left the minute after the time he said to meet him here.

"Jerk?" He asked, grabbing me from behind, coming out from no where. My heart stopped for a second, scared for my life. "Don't do that..." I said as my heart calms down. "Then stop calling me jerk." He negotiated. "It just comes out automatically... I honestly can't control jerk from coming out when I'm referring to you." I said, elbowing him lightly so he'd free me. I broke free and turned around to look at him. His face was hidden with the help of his beanie and sunglasses. The sun was down, he looked weird. 

"Each time you call me 'Jerk', I'll have to do this." He said and leaned in at a fast pace and bit my lips. "Jerk." I said, covering my lips in pain. "What was that?" He asked, walking towards me with an obvious look. He was going to bite me somewhere again. 

I started backing up, squinting my eye at him, hinting him that I'm not afraid of him. "Bring it on, babe." I said and started to run at a good speed. "If I catch you, you're dead~" He shouted after me as he follows me trail. 

I laughed, smiling happily when he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. "Oppa~" I said, kicking my feet and accidentally kicking him. He let go of me and bend down in pain. Did I just kick him there? 

"YA! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KICK THERE?!" He shouted, looking up at me with furious eyes. "I didn't mean to.." I said, stepping towards him, putting my hand on his back. "Does it hurt that bad?" I asked, moving my hand up and down his back, thinking that it might help him a little. It didn't. He was still bending down, head facing towards the ground.

"Help me?" He asked, looking up at me with a smile. "Help you?  How? Tell me-" I said but stopped when he stood back up, looking at me with a erted expression. "KWON JI YONG!" I shouted, hitting him hard on the chest. What is wrong with this man.

"I was kidding." He said, taking my hand, leading me towards the tree. "Sit." He said, spreading his jacket on the grass. He sat down next to me and we both looked up at the red sunset, not saying a word to each other. It was peaceful. Loving and peaceful.

"I forgot to apologize for earlier.." I said, breaking the silence. "If you are... then.. lean in and kiss me." He said, turning his head to face me. I hesitated as I blushed, having a half smile on my face. "Then close your eyes." I said, turning my head to face him. He smiled and closed his eyes. I started to lean in with my eyes still open, checking to see if he'll open his eyes when I'm near. When my lips were touching his, he wrapped his arms around me tightly, preventing me from backing away. 

We continued to kiss like that until we both needed air. I love you, my Kwon Ji Yong.