Here We Go

Just Maybe

YG didn't let me practice yesterday, in fact he told me to spend yesterday however I wanted to as if it was going to be my last free day. 

How I spent it? By laying in my bed, thinking about the festival later today and how I'm going to avoid Ji Yong as much as possible. 

"Daisy-ah, traffic is bad, we need to leave now or we'll be late." L.J. said as I closed the front door of my house. "It's only 10 and the festival doesn't start until 4." I said, putting my bag in the back seat. "But you still have to get ready. It's not like you're going on stage with that sweats on, hair in a messy bun and no make up on, right?" He teased, looking at me.

The traffic wasn't that bad like the way L.J. said it would be. By the time I got there, it was around noon and already fans are waiting in front.

"I'll go buy you something to eat. So be good and let the unnie beautify you." He still teased at the last minute. "Drive safe." I said before giving him a look and went into the back entrance. 

"Daisy-ah." the unnie from the night before called out, waving for me to come over. I wonder if Ji Yong is already here. Aish, who cares if he's here. 

"This is your waiting room. I'll come back with your outfit, don't wonder around before I come back." She instructed as she lead me into the room. "Thank you for the hard work." I said, giving her a bow when she was closing the door after her. 

The room was wide and filled with all the tools that you can find in a salon. "Daisy unnie!" Minji called out, opening the door wide. "Minji~" I said, running up to hug her. She's been in Japan for the last week, getting ready to have her debut in Japan. "Did you miss me? Cause I missed you." She said, swaying us side to side. "Aiya~ this maknae is a traitor!" Bom shouted, standing by the door with bags in her hands, struggling to hold onto them.

I let out a small laugh and went over to help her carry them in. "This is your gift." Bom said, handing me a nicely wrapped box. "Unnie!" I said, hugging her with a smile. "I'm the best unnie of YG right?" She asked, tilting her head, blinking a few times. She was adorable. I understand why Ji Yong would fall for her. 

"Daisy, lets get you change." the unnie said, taking me into a changing room in the back with the same dress from the photo shoot.

"Do you want Unnie to stuff them again?" She asked, looking at me pulling up the dress every other second.

"No, it's alright." I said, not wanting Ji Yong to make fun of me again. 

"It might fall down or expose your twins during your performance." She said, straightening out the back.

I think that's worse than having Ji Yong make fun of me. "On second thought, please stuff it. Just enough so it wouldn't fall down or look too obvious." I instructed carefully.

"Ji Yong oppa." CL said when Ji Yong walked through the door smiling wide. "Ayy~" Ji Yong said, taking a seat next to CL, who's fixing her heels.

I glanced over a bit, not knowing why I did it but my heart started to beat faster as if it's telling me that it- I missed him.

"Ji Yong, you're here." YG said, coming through the door and notices him first thing. "Hyung~ you're here early." Ji Yong said, moving over for YG to sit down. "To check on you kids." YG said with a laugh.

"You should curl her hair like last time." YG said, noticing my simple, straight, long hair. "And don't put on too much eyeliner, let her eyes glow naturally." 

I gave the unnie a smile, knowing how tired she already is and still have to follow orders.

"Ji Yong, your manager is calling for you." L.J. said, carrying bags of food in his hands. "Take this over to the boys." L.J. said, handing him a bag. "Oh, thank you." Ji Yong said, bowing before leaving with the bag.

Bom and Minji were already munching on a piece of cake, CL is still fixing her outfit while Dara is asleep in one of the changing rooms in the back. YG was busy discussing something with L.J. in the corner. Something seems a little suspicious. 

"Woah unnie~ you be looking cute!" Minji said when I sat down next to her, trying to put on the same heels that Ji Yong helped me with. Except he's not here to help me right now.

"You stuffed them, didn't you?" Minji asked, watching me struggle to buckle it up. I let out a depressing sigh and covered my face with my hands. "Is it that obvious?" I asked, blushing in embarrassment when both YG and L.J. overheard.

"When you bend down." She whispered, chuckling at me blushing hard. "Minji-ah~!" I said, pushing her on the arm before walking out of the room.

The hall way was crowded with staffs, running back and forth, artists walking around, playing around. I wonder if I'll be in a group one day...

I was looking for the restroom, where I can bend down without people asking me whether I stuffed them or not, when I saw Ji Yong standing with someone on the other side. 

"Look at you~ all head over heels whenever you see handsome male artists." Ji Yong said, coming up beside me. He was wrong. My heart didn't beat like the way it does with him.

"Are you jealous?" I asked but regretted it instantly. He gave me this look that sent shivers down my spine. I gave him a half smile as I started to move away, slowly.

"What if I am?" He said, grabbing onto my wrist, looking in the opposite direction to where I was standing. "What? Let go, there are people around." I said, trying to make him loosen his grip, looking around to see if anyone is looking.

"Ya, Kwon Ji Yong!" I said in a quiet yet strong voice when he pulled me along, towards the very back of the hallway, where no one seems to be. 

"Now I can hold your hand, right?" He asked, pushing me against the wall, leaning in close to me. "Kwon Ji Yong, what are you doing? Did you drink when we have a performance soon?!" I spazzed out when I could smell the alcohol coming from his breathe. "Just a glass." He answered, biting his lips, looking at me.

My heart started to beat faster as each second go by with him looking into my eyes and the way he bites his lips. The both of us didn't say a word and continued to look into each other's eyes, his body pressed against mine.

"You've been ignoring me." He said after much silence, moving his head in closer. "I've been busy, not avoiding you." I answered, turning my head sideways, avoiding his eyes.

"Then what are you doing now?" He asked with a smile yet he seems pissed. I didn't respond and continued to look away from him. 

"You've always wanted this, right?" He asked as he let go of my hand, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me closer to him  so that our bodies were touching from top to bottom.

He starts kissing me from the neck down, moving onto my chest. "Ji Yong." I said, trying to push him away but my heart is wanting the opposite. "Shh." he said before taking my mouth with his. Daisy Lee, stop this when you still can. He's just drunk and probably won't remember a thing by tomorrow.

"That's your punishment for avoiding me and making me stay up late at night." He said, releasing me. "And if you're wondering, I don't get drunk with one glass." He said, smiling at my angry expression.

"Stop toying with me." I said, trying to walk around him but he grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me back against the wall.

"Oppa isn't toying around." He said, kneeling down to help me with my heels. "Then you must be bipolar." I said, looking at him from above. "Because I'm cold and warm towards you?" He asked, hitting the exact point.

I bit my lips and didn't answer because I'll just end up saying something stupid or something that will bring me to tears.

"All done." He said, standing back up, fixing his floral jacket. "Thanks again." I said, helping him straighten out the collar. "Why aren't you wearing anything under that short dress?" He asked in a tone that people would mistaken he's angry.

"YA! YOU ERT!" I shouted, pulling down the dress, holding it in place. "Now your s are popping out." He said, eyes locked onto my chest. "Aiya~ go away~" I cried out, covering my chest with one hand while the other still holding the dress in place. "Wear shorts or wear nothing." He said before leaving with a smirk on his face. 

He is definitely drunk. The Ji Yong I know is not like that. All warm and.. ugh~ what is this guy?

I walked back to the waiting room, feeling paranoid. I constantly think that someone is peeking under my dress or know that I stuffed my chest.

"Daisy and Ji Yong, up in five." a staff said, standing outside the door, waiting for us to come.

"Here we go, HWAITING!" L.J. said, giving me a pat on the back, escorting me to the back of the stage. 

Ji Yong glanced over and gave me a smile, trying to calm my nerves down as the staffs put on my mic set. I smiled back as he walked over and held my hand. For once, I felt his true warm side. "Here we go." I mumbled when our song started and the crowd went crazy. "Here we go." He repeated, leading me onto the stage, still holding my hand.