Already at this State

Just Maybe

The festival ended with loud cheers and the fan girls screaming as the artists went on stage to give their thanks.

"You did great for your first time." L.J. said when he found me sitting down in an empty chair in a deserted hallway instead of being on stage with the rest of the artists.

"I definitely messed up." I said as I follow him with my eyes. He walked over, gave me a pat on the back and sat down next to me. I started the performance off strong but due to the floor being slippery from the rain earlier. I almost slipped in these heels and that threw my strong performance off.

"It's your first time, it's expected." L.J. said, trying to comfort me but instead of feeling better, I feel worse. The thing that bothered me the most was Ji Yong scolding me in front of the staffs, backstage.

"Yeah. If you say so." I said, playing with the bottom of my dress. "Can I have some alone time, please." I said in a quiet voice, looking at the ground. L.J. didn't say a word and left.

"Stupid jerk had to embarrass me in front of everyone." I said, taking my earrings off, throwing it onto the chair beside. 

"Who is this jerk you're referring to?" Ji Yong asked, standing at a distance with his arms folded. I ignored his presence and walked past him, not answering him or looking at him. "Bipolar jerk." I whispered when there was a good distance between him and me. 

"Ya! Stop right there." He shouted but I didn't bother to listen and continued walking away. 

"Daisy-ah, where were you?" Bom asked, stopping me when I turned the corner and she was there. "I didn't feel well so I went and sit down." I lied, giving her a smile. "Oh. So I guess you're not coming to the after party?" She asked with a sad expression. "I guess not." I said, thinking to myself what after party. "Well, get well soon and I'll see you later." She said, giving me a hug and walked towards the direction that I came from.

I waited until everyone left to change out of the revealing dress. The clothes that I had on earlier was hanging on the hook in the same changing room from earlier. 

I struggled to the back zipper because my arms were a little short.

"Need help?" Ji Yong asked, standing outside the door, looking at me with a smirk. "Ya~ What do you think you're doing?" I shouted in a quiet voice, afraid that someone would come in unexpectedly and think wrong of this situation. 

"you ran off earlier when I wanted to talk to you. He said, coming in closer. "So... who's fault is it this time?" He asked, stopping just a foot or so away from me.

"I don't want to talk or see you right now." I said in a strong voice, grabbing my bag of clothes, attempting to leave before one thing leads to another. 

"I guess I'm the stupid jerk you called earlier?" He asked, grabbing me from behind, breathing into my neck. He tightened his grip and pulled me back against his body when I tried to break free. 

Right now, I'm not mad about his scolding in front of everyone but his bipolar personality towards me.

"Are you angry because I scolded you in front of everyone? or are you mad because I didn't kiss you yet?" He asked, moving his hand to my jaw, moving it to the side so that I'm looking at him.

"Neither. Let go." I said, turning my head back to where it was. He didn't say anything afterwards but still, his arms wrapped tightly around me. 

"Can you turn around and look at me?" He asked in a smooth voice, causing my heart to beat faster. When I didn't respond or refused, he let go of me and turned me around, taking the bag of clothes out of my hand, dropping it on the floor. 

"Do you think being scolded by me is better than being scolded by YG? or vice versa?" He asked, putting his hand on top of my shoulders. At least YG would have done it privately. 

I didn't respond either, looking away from his eyes. I feel like I'm a five year old being bribed back by my mother's sweet voice after being scolded.

"Alright then." He said, letting go of my shoulders as he let out a sigh. He glanced at me and started to walk out of the door. "At least apologize." I said, turning around to face him. He stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry." He said with sincerity in his eyes.

Seeing this sweet side of him, I couldn't help but smiled widely. "You're complicated fro a girl." He said, moving in closer towards me.

"So... about your dress. Need help?" He asked, putting one of his hand on my waist and the other around my back.

"No." I said but he moved his hand that was on my waist onto my back, ping the dress. The dress fell down to the floor, exposing my nearly body.

"You stuffed them again?" He asked with a erted smile on his face, looking at the stuffing that dropped on the floor. 

I looked away, blushing hard. His hands were holding me close to him, his skin against my bare skin. The atmosphere started to get hot, along with our body temperature. 

"So you're not mad at oppa anymore, right? Since we're already in this state." He asked carefully, moving his head in front of mine, looking into my shy eyes. With things already like this, I nodded my head with the feeling that my heart is going to explode. 

"Good because..." He said, leaning in to take my mouth with his, ping my bra.

Even though I have no clue what I mean to him or if this is just some kind of game he's playing, I would like for time to stop at this moment and make this moment last.