Stick with that Plan

Just Maybe

 

Today was bright and sunny but when the clock strike nine, heavy rain started to pour down heavily, thunders roaring loud and strong. The moon and stars were no where to be seen. Just sounds of rain hitting hard against the ground. 

I've been avoiding Ji Yong since that day when he said the unthinkable. "Just maybe I want you to misunderstand my actions."

"Aiish!" I yelled out in a frustration after tripping over my feet and fell over. "Why are you not practicing at the headquarters but here?" L.J asked, coming through the door with a bag of clothes.

I rented a studio room-or well, YG did. It was closer to home, more time to practice. Lame excuse, I know but hey, it worked for two days.

"You know what this is?" L.J. asked, holding up the bag of clothes. "Dress up play?" I joked, walking over to him, looking into the bag. "Photo shoot." L.J said with a happy expression. "You avoiding Ji Yong ends today." He said, laughing when my expression changed from 'oh-my-first-photo-shoot-today-oh-fun' to 'how-did-you-know'.

"Please, me avoiding him? Why would I do such a childish, childish thing?" I scoffed, hitting him on the arm. "Mhmm..." He teased, opening the door, holding it open for me.

"We're just oppa and dongsaeng... that's our relationship." I explained the whole way to the set. All L.J. responded was a smile and nodding his head. 

"Remember to greet the staff well." L.J. said as we head into the studio.

I put on a smile and bowed continuously as we walked through the staffs that were setting up the place. 

"And there's your crush." L.J. said when he saw Ji Yong greeting the staffs from earlier. I gave L.J. a glare and walked ahead.

"Daisy-ah. You have to change first before doing your hair and make up." L.J. said, gesturing for me to come over to him and the stylist. I looked around as I walked over to see where Ji Yong was. He was asleep as the stylist worked his hair.

"Is it fitting?" the unnie asked, looking at me. I had on a short, floral tube dress. The chest part felt loose, maybe because my is smaller than small. "Would you want unnie to stuff them?" she asked, smiling at me when she noticed me looking at them. 

I looked at her with mixed feelings. "Would that be obvious?" She let out a chuckle as she reached into her bag. "Dara does it all the time." Are they that small that she's comparing me to Dara unnie?

"Woah, this is-" I said, amazed at how it grew. "Lets go work on your hair and make up." She said, pulling me along, fixing the bottom of the dress. 

"You must be real talented to debut so soon." She said as she finishes my curls. "She's not debuting, noona." Ji Yong said, coming up, out of the blue.

"What he said." I said with disappointment. He leaned against the table, arms folded, looking at me. "But she's performing with the best so soon." She said, up to Ji Yong. I scoffed in my mind, closing my eyes, not wanting to see his face and the unnecessary heart rate increase. I'm done. I've been done.

"Are we ready?" L.J. asked, coming up, checking to see if I'm doing fine with Ji yong in front of me. "She will be when she pus on these heels." the unnie said, handing me a pair of 5 cm heels, or even more.

"You are not playing around, are you?" I asked with a worried expression, looking at the heels. I grew up wearing flip flops and shoes. Heels weren't my thing. "Hurry up and put them on, the shoot is starting in ten minutes." L.J. said, before walking back to the producer. 

"Need help?" Ji Yong asked as the unnie straightened out his floral jacket. It was like we were wearing couple outfits.

I didn't respond and continued to put them on but couldn't bend down enough to bucket it up, afraid that the stuffing would fall out. Not in front of Ji Yong oppa or else I'll be hiding in a hole for the rest of my life.

When the unnie left to o her packings, Ji Yong kneeled down carefully, afraid that he'd wrinkle his clothes.

"You couldn't bend down because you stuffed-" He said, helping me with the heels. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said in a shaky voice, trying to move my feet away but he would only pull them back and give me a look.

"It's obvious. Can you walk?" He asked, pulling me up, holding my hand just in case I fall over. "I don't think I can." I said when I nearly fell over taking the first step. "You think?" He said with a smile, letting go of me.

"Ya!" I yelled out, holding onto him, who's still smiling at me. "Come on." He said, putting his arm around my waist, walking at a steady pace. 

"Alright! All lightings up!" the producer yelled out, taking his seat in the chair behind the screen where the pictures are going to show up. 

"New pose on three~" the photographer said, counting off, snapping at different angles.

We continued to pose for hours with a few short breaks in between. My feet were sore when it ended but on the bright side, I can walk in these heels without falling over. 

Ji Yong was sitting on a chair in a little corner, eyes closed and picture perfect. He came straight to the photo shoot after an all nighter, working on 2NE1's new album. 

I walked over to him with a box of Chinese food in my hand, attempting to wake him up to eat. 

"Daisy~" YG said, standing by the producer, waving for me to come over. Why did he get here? "Can you please wake Ji Yong oppa up and give him this?" I asked a staff, handing him the box of Chinese food.

"I want you to have a solo photo shoot." YG said, after discussing with the producer before I came over. "Solo?" I asked, not sure whether I should feel excited or not. "Yeah, go brighten up and we'll start." the producer said, giving me a little push towards the direction of the stylist unnie.

"Act natural." the photographer said, smiling at me who is feeling shy. "Okay.." I said, posing with my heart beating fast, about to explode. 

"Come here." YG said, calling me to come over to look at the pictures that were just taken. "Satisfied?" the producer asked, flipping through the slide. I smiled brightly at how nice the pictures came out. I thought I would be the next joke since  I felt my poses were awkward. 

"Ji Yong-ah! Come check this out." YG shouted at Ji Yong who was talking to Teddy oppa. Probably about 2NE1's new album. "No, appa!" I accidently shouted. "I mean boss.." I corrected myself when the others gave me a weird look. "No what?" He asked, smiling at me with a 'wrong-move' look. "No as in, I need to go and.. and.. practice since the festival is .. is 48 hours from now." I said before giving them a bow and running off to find L.J. oppa. 

What's there to be nervous about, Daisy? They're just simple pictures of you and your simple self. You said you were over him.. stick with that plan.