Doesn't Take Much

Just Maybe

 

It doesn't take much for a person's heart rate to increase. Whether it's from doing exercise or falling in love, or even being in love. But over a period of time, does your heart rate still increase like day one? Or are you just so use to the feeling that you don't quite understand what your heart is doing- what you're doing? 

 

Kwon Ji Yong. The one that caused my heart rate to increase rapidly day one and the days add on. But- why do I feel like there's something that's a little different right now than day one? Something that I'm afraid might happen- but it did. Something that couples never think of when they say "I love you forever." Forever- is there such a thing?

 

It's been a couple of weeks since I started filming We Got Married with Yunho. Somehow, I start to look forward to see him each week. My heart acts funny whenever he does something for me. Something that Ji Yong would find annoying or just too busy to care about. 

 

Even though the We Got Married producer told Yunho and I, and along with the other couples of We Got Married, that we can't meet outside of the film set, Yunho would often call me and ask me if I could have dinner with him or just simply meet him somewhere that's not crowded and talk about my day. He would listen to me as I complained about my mistakes on stage and how L.J. would make me practice an extra hour for each mistake I make. He would smile as I tell him a lame joke and laugh when I make funny faces. Something that I wish Ji Yong would do.

 

The day that Ji Yong and the rest of Big Bang left for Japan to work on their next album, it was a filming day for We Got Married. As much as I wanted to send them off, my heart was leading me towards Yunho. 

 

"Are you really not going to send me off and go celebrate your 100th day with your virtual husband?" Ji Yong said as he looked in the mirror, fixing his jacket. 

I looked at his back, biting my lips. "L.J. oppa is going to come up with another punishment if I don't show up on time." I said, hoping that my excuse would make him not angry. But instead he glared at me through the mirror and left without saying goodbye, without giving me a hug or a kiss. 

 

I came to the filming set with a heavy heart that day, feeling apologetic towards Ji Yong. And feeling guilty for having my heart beat faster for Yunho. Yunho fell asleep on the couch, waiting for me. When it was time for the wedding photo shoot, I found my smile again with the help of Yunho, who was doing all of these silly things to cheer me up. Yunho, why are you acting extra kind to me? I already have someone that I care about... a lot.

 

I was sitting in the court yard of YG Headquarter, laying down, looking up at the clear blue sky, thinking of how the days went by like that. "Daisy~ah." Ji Yong's manager called out as he walked towards me. Ji Yong's manager came back just yesterday to finish some business over here for Ji Yong. I sat up, pushing myself back up. "Hello~" I said, bowing down when he stopped just a few feet in front of me. "Lets have a talk." He said, pointing to the bench just a little to the side to where we're standing. 

 

I could feel that this "talk" he was talking about is not going to be a pleasant one. "You're dating Ji Yong, aren't you?" He asked even though he knows the answer himself. Not wanting to make this "talk" more awkward and uncomfortable, I nodded my head, looking down at the ground. "Break up with him." He said directly in a strong voice, looking at me who's still looking down at the ground. 

 

Break up with him. Break up. Break up. Break up with Ji Yong? The words lingered in my mind and eventually it caused a pain in my heart. "What?" I said, turning my head to look at him in the eyes. "You heard me." He said, reaching into his pocket. "Use this excuse to break up with him." He continued, handing me his phone. "What is it?" I said, taking the phone. 

 

My eyes widen and my lips parted, my heart was beating fast enough to explode. It was a picture of Bom leaning in to give Ji yong a kiss. I wanted to cry out and throw the phone on the floor. But because I'm the type of girl who doesn't like to show her weakness to others. "What's the meaning of this?" I asked, handing him back the phone, looking in the other direction. 

 

"You know how Ji Yong feels about Bom. Even if he's dating you, he's always thinking of Bom. When he was sick, he called up Bom to come up to his place to help him. He didn't call me, nor did he call you or anyone else. Just Bom. And Bom, she has a future with Ji Yong. You should give up before you get yourself hurt. He's just seeing you as a rebound for the time being. Please do what I say. It's all for the two of you." He said before standing up, patting me on the back and walking back inside. 

 

Break up with Ji Yong, huh? Do you really think of Bom unnie when you're with me? Am I just a rebound to you? You didn't even try to stop her when she leaned in to kiss you. You jerk, Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

A tear started to roll down from the corner of my eye, dripping onto my shirt. The wiped the trail of tears when I heard my phone ringing. Jung Yunho. Kwon Ji Yong. Will you make up your mind when I say those three words? Lets break up.